Pnp: A Parasite is Lurking

DeletedUser

Well, I'm no master of the game or anything, but it seems to me that 5KP is gloating over a; well I wouldn't call it a war, but a battle with an inexperienced alliance. Granted, there are a couple of worthy players in that alliance, but let's really look at the scenario.

5KP and Rogue were at war, Rogue had serious difficulties with 5KP so instead of continuing this war they had going, Rogue decided to go with the can't beat em' join em' theme and ended up with a PACT.

Once this was confirmed they teamed up against IK who everyone knew that they would be out matched. In grepostats about a half dozen decent players appeared to be on VAC MODE, they were dealing with what appeared to be inactive issues and then players started leaving the alliance in the midst of the "battle".

Congrats on the win, but in actuality this "war" as some are calling it was more like a training camp nothing to write home about...I would like to see 5KP and Rogue go after someone note worthy like PE. I don't think you guys have what it takes to face them yet, so I would continue on your path to squash the little guys sense the balls aren't yet mounted for forging toward the bigger fish.

Good Luck on your next little skirmish to crush the guppy...!

DeletedUser

Well, I'm no master of the game or anything, but it seems to me that 5KP is gloating over a; well I wouldn't call it a war, but a battle with an inexperienced alliance. Granted, there are a couple of worthy players in that alliance, but let's really look at the scenario.

5KP and Rogue were at war, Rogue had serious difficulties with 5KP so instead of continuing this war they had going, Rogue decided to go with the can't beat em' join em' theme and ended up with a PACT.

Once this was confirmed they teamed up against IK who everyone knew that they would be out matched. In grepostats about a half dozen decent players appeared to be on VAC MODE, they were dealing with what appeared to be inactive issues and then players started leaving the alliance in the midst of the "battle".

Congrats on the win, but in actuality this "war" as some are calling it was more like a training camp nothing to write home about...I would like to see 5KP and Rogue go after someone note worthy like PE. I don't think you guys have what it takes to face them yet, so I would continue on your path to squash the little guys sense the balls aren't yet mounted for forging toward the bigger fish.

Good Luck on your next little skirmish to crush the guppy...!

All wrong there mate..

IK was twice the size of 5KP when we started this we only had 3 citys in Ocean 42 there then home..

They had more players larger with more citys than our and also beat us on Average points.. so we never went for the little guy we went for what i expected to be a challenge..

As for inactivity issues that was never the case as only one guy from IK dropped inactive for around 4 Days..
All the other citys we have taken we have fought for.. we dont get our ABP status from no-where.

There was also no Joint planning with Rogue, a few guys from Rogue seems to jump on board but to take citys near them but the majority of Rogue is focused on moving south...

As i say im disappointed that IK didnt but up more of a fight, i have been informed by many of there former members that this was mainly down to the poor leadership and communication skills..

The good players that had sense got out early..

Additionally Rogue and 5KP was never at war, it was a fair fight between members based in Ocean 52,
i love what we have built in 5KP but im not crazy enough to think if all Rogue had focused on us we would still be around.

DeletedUser

All wrong there mate..

IK was twice the size of 5KP when we started this we only had 3 citys in Ocean 42 there then home..

They had more players larger with more citys than our and also beat us on Average points.. so we never went for the little guy we went for what i expected to be a challenge..

As for inactivity issues that was never the case as only one guy from IK dropped inactive for around 4 Days..
All the other citys we have taken we have fought for.. we dont get our ABP status from no-where.

There was also no Joint planning with Rogue, a few guys from Rogue seems to jump on board but to take citys near them but the majority of Rogue is focused on moving south...

As i say im disappointed that IK didnt but up more of a fight, i have been informed by many of there former members that this was mainly down to the poor leadership and communication skills..

The good players that had sense got out early..

Additionally Rogue and 5KP was never at war, it was a fair fight between members based in Ocean 52,
i love what we have built in 5KP but im not crazy enough to think if all Rogue had focused on us we would still be around.

I’m not going to argue with you. What’s the point? You can’t win an argument with someone that’s obviously delusional. I just can’t understand how you can say 5KP only had 3 cities in O42 when you started your “war” with IK. Actually, revocabel had 3 cities in O42 at the time; you had 1; and Ashille had 2. By my calculation that’s 6 cities right there. And actually there were more than that. Either you can’t count or you are delusional.

As far as IK having poor leadership and communication skills…well, I know where you got that idea from. Too bad IK didn't have poor leadership. The poor communication skills...probably among the members. The only time they "communicated" was when someone attacked them. Or they wanted to complain about something. I didn't have a clue who most of the players in IK were because they didn't post in the forum...nor did they respond to PM.

Anyway, why continue talking about IK? They’re gone. And thank all that is holy for that.

DeletedUser13936

With dazz you never know. but 5KP and KB are keeping kappa alive along with rudi and splog.

DeletedUser

I dont belive in eating crap as it takes up room in my belly i prefer to fill with beer :)

Oh, drunken stupidity is to blame for your butt kissing misadventure. The drunkenness explains so much!

DeletedUser3613

i like to hunt beasty posts down when drunk and spam them :p

its a little game i like to play, as for the "butt kissing" it was more like happy spam

DeletedUser

i like to hunt beasty posts down when drunk and spam them :p

its a little game i like to play, as for the "butt kissing" it was more like happy spam

So you’re douching his butt with Spam?! :eek:

Does that cushion the impact...? :eek:

Sounds nasty but if that’s how you guys get off…. :heh:

DeletedUser3613

you seem weirdly obsessed with beasty butt ???

and yes i would imagine spam would cushion the impact

DeletedUser

you seem weirdly obsessed with beasty butt ???

and yes i would imagine spam would cushion the impact

Actually, I'm a little freaked out by what you're doing with his butt.

As for me, I don't really care about a guy's butt...it's what's on the front side that matters to me.

DeletedUser

Actually, I'm a little freaked out by what you're doing with his butt.

As for me, I don't really care about a guy's butt...it's what's on the front side that matters to me.

I think this thread needs locked before this gets out of hand! lol

DeletedUser

too true dirk, rudi would be proud of the spamfest the kappa forum has become

DeletedUser

He is lurking around, he is in the acropolis forum, but being Mr. Kappa he doesn't post here...shame of him :(

DeletedUser

Just tried to send Lizzy a PM in game, but seems im blocked so il do it here..

Failed a Quadruple CS this morning..

47hrs work to land 4 CS's seconds apart, with attacks seconds before and attacks seconds between each other..

I hit nothing till last attack before 1st CS..
Then the majority of everything else ended up at the bottom of the ocean with a few ghost ships coming home..

Admitedly some of my attacks wasnt the strongest but just sent to add the the mass of incoming..

So id like to say Well Played Lizzy, you must have got some good timing on you support, takes skill..

Keep up it up. :)
As il be coming back just harder next time... :p

DeletedUser

Friend, maybe we should help you out...lol:cool:

lol... i know...

I failed a quadruple CS... lol, 1st time ive ever tried such thing i saw sask do it to waxer... dont think it worked for him either so should have learnt from that..

ooohhh as tempting as it is to take the help.... i just know lizzy would let me here the end of it... lol

Im still waiting to see the report of my 1 Bireme and Cs attack on here.. ;)

I cant even say "well i got good bp" as i only picked up 3.3k... :eek:

Dam i might go into hiding after this...