Save my computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

task manager -> new task -> browse -> right click on a folder -> explore . . . . and then u should get a pop-up saying something like the attached but the folder should still open.

now programs are harder, if they arent on ur desktop in My Computer

DeletedUser

Like sploggo said, your Virus is one of the most popular ones out there, there are many variants of the virus, but they are all deadly, (some more than others), the most famous: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7.
The most infamous and deadly: Windows Millenium and Windows Vista.

They are the worst virus any computer can have.

DeletedUser

Ok..seening I have suffered this also, Ill help. Of course im on the assumption that you are not trolling..

Your problem may not always be caused by viruses, sometimes if you dont use a registry cleaner, errors can occur in your core files. Or your windows became corrupted, which then I would suggest to just use windows recoverary

I fixed this by reinstall the windows. Of course, I formated a disk first.

You best to move anythings that isnt recoverable into another Drive. EG:pictures, friends..etc(im sure you can do this with that new task)

But first, I suggest you just look at this

DeletedUser

Do you guys want him to break his HDD or something?

He has to demagnetize it first! Firelord, all you have to do is find a big magnet and swipe it across your hardrive 4-5 times, to demagnetize it which will allow your OS to recallibrate itself. The problem you're experiencing is with windows explorer.exe, which is easily fixed by demagnetizing your hard drive.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Do you guys want him to break his HDD or something?

He has to demagnetize it first! Firelord, all you have to do is find a big magnet and swipe it across your hardrive 4-5 times, to demagnetize it which will allow your OS to recallibrate itself. The problem you're experiencing is with windows explorer.exe, which is easily fixed by demagnetizing your hard drive.

The biggest magnet you own, 7 times in the same direction.
Works best if you delete your system32 first.

DeletedUser

and when you are done with that, download hirens boot cd, load tiny linux, have linux clean m$. repeat if needed.

DeletedUser

Sorry to hear about your problems, firelord. In order to help you, it would be nice with a bit of information. What operating system are you running? If you are running Windows XP, make sure to press F8 repeatedly when you start the computer and the choose Restore to Last Known Good System Configuration in the menu that appears. If that does not work, you might want to try a Windows XP Repair Install.

If the problem is caused by a virus or a piece of malware messing up your system, removing it might help. I highly recommend free software such as Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, Spybot or Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool.

Any time you wish to explore your files, just select 'new task' in the Task Manager and type 'explore.exe', which is the Windows Explorer that is usually used to explore files and folders. If this process is already running, you might want to try to shut it down and start it again.

Anything beyond this would probably require a bit of expertise. If it's a virus, you might be able to shut down the right process if you recognize odd processes and if you can start Windows in fail-safe mode you can explore the sources of the problem. If you get a specific error, you can always google this error to find solutions.

DeletedUser441

Try starting window in safe mode
Or go into bios and see if what is wrong
Or smash up your hard drive and get a new one :)

DeletedUser

I'm sorry but I really haven't got a clue on what you're talking about. Asjo my operating system is window vista. I had it with viruses and worms. I rather settle down with peaceful programming. I'm going to download a c++ complier and start programming.

There's this website which has an epic tutorial.

Status
Not open for further replies.