I quit

DeletedUser

Hi guys im quitting this world as im being attacked everyday by every elite and noob alike and im only having time to concentrate in alpha.

I will miss you guys, even though im not a big or a reputed player im know by some famous persons like hoops, dazzler and i thank them for giving me some tips:D

Last but not the least DONT SAY IM QUITTING THE GAME IM ONLY QUITTING THIS WORLD but i will still stay connected with u all in the forums

Bye!

arul.(God of noobs)

DeletedUser3613

Good luck to you mate whatever you decide to do :)

with tang gone, you going and owen ???? where the hell is owen ???

this forum will be alot quieter :(

DeletedUser

I'm missed? Awhh thanks guys. I'm still here though, just away for a while :)

Arul, I know we didn't always agree on stuff, but it's always a shame too see someone go.. Best of luck in Alpha!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3613

Lee you are awsome!! You have taken off topic to whole new level :) you managed to merge my tang thread with arul's "i quit" thread and for that i am grateful :p

you get my spam of the day award :p

DeletedUser3613

that sounds like swine flu Z, off to the containment chamber you go :p

DeletedUser

Hi guys im quitting this world as im being attacked everyday by every elite and noob alike and im only having time to concentrate in alpha.

I will miss you guys, even though im not a big or a reputed player im know by some famous persons like hoops, dazzler and i thank them for giving me some tips:D

Last but not the least DONT SAY IM QUITTING THE GAME IM ONLY QUITTING THIS WORLD but i will still stay connected with u all in the forums

Bye!

arul.(God of noobs)

How do you quit worlds? I am being spammed on 2 worlds and I want to quit them.