Operation Herodotus

DeletedUser

Then DAoD may have absorbed the Smoking Reapers...there was a guy on here a while back, Lord Sativa or something like that who confirmed DAoD had ties with the Smoking Reapers.

Getting there..

Mrs.Sativa and Lord Sativa formed the Smoking Reapers way back when I first joined.
It then name changed at some point, (perhaps around the merger with Divine Guardian Knights) and became DAoD.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dec (early) - The Three Kings attack The Efficacious (ex-SYN members)
December 18th - The Efficacious cease to exist, most join Pheno. The Three Kings continue to attack the ex-The Efficacious members.

DeletedUser

Not that i'm aware of. I was out of the game for a while.. You'd have to ask RNW, but she's not on the forums, so go for Theodontus

DeletedUser

15-7-2011

Rogero leaves Beta with Oscar worthy speech.

Rogero said:
today at 2:30 AM
cc. all TIR; Redneck Woman, leader of DJ; NivMizzet13, leader of PoC; Sapphire Sorrows, leader of Phalanx; Sabastiano, leader of River Styx; Ricondium, bad looser; Kril, the best warrior of VP.

Hi Guys,

I am sorry, but RL doesn't leave enough time for me to continue playing and therefore I have to leave. With the increased pressure of 3 big alliances against TIR, it's not about the question of who is a better player, but who can endure more sleepless nights and has no job in real life. I have a full time job and I have a family and simply can't run to the PC ever 5 minutes to shuffle my troops.

Nevertheless, since my start in world Beta back in September 2010, I really had a good time here, incl. friends and foe. My special thanks go first of all to Hefeiston, tiredless leading TIR. Some say he was leading TIR into trouble, but I disagree. For Hefe, it was all about TIR and he even defended the smallest members. No player was too small for him, which makes Hefeiston very special. A great friend - always honest, enduring and fair.

Special thanks also to LordRopsten and Lolle. I'll never forget you!

Furthermore, I will never forget our dear Ocean 16 with outstanding players, such as alfa muzijak, andremazon, Hans69, Eilat, Lil Richard, Cobaltclass, Quig, Jihad, marc1965 and even r89123001 with his weird name and quiet playing in the background. When I joined TIR, coming from River Styx (Sabastiano, are you reading?), I felt like organising the bunch of chaos led by Clark12345. He was good at diplomacy and bringing a constant flood of new players, but the alliance itself was poorly organised. Koldo, a single enemy player, was the best prove. We got organised in O16 and constantly supported O15 at war against a single player. At the end, Koldo had to give up ... the pressure rose too high. I implemented a hirarchy and organised the ocean into teams. I am very proud of O16 and wish all remaining players all the best!

Then we got into war with VP. Shame we couldn't solve the conflict.

Shame also about Phalanx' mistrust. There was no reasoning for that. I saw my function in setting up a TIR stronghold in O16. No-one would attack Phalanx, but we would vigorously get every city of non-pact alliances, especially ghost towns. If Phalanx had kept the pact with us and continued to share their conquer in a joint forum, we would have respected their claims! But since the pact had been dissolved and Sapp's increasing mistrust, it was clear that sooner or later Phalanx would turn against us.

VP, PoC and Phalanx - congratulations, you have achieved your goal. Enjoy taking my ghost cities!

From all our enemies I mostly respect Kril. He is very clever and has never been insulting. An honourable opponent - I wish you good luck, Kril!

A word to DJ / Redneck Woman:
It is true that we have discussed the future of TIR and you have sent me a list about those members you wanted to invite, but I have never asked you to go ahead with it.
All the invitations you have sent out were your own initiative - please get this straight!

I wish all still- TIRs and ex- TIRs good luck! Hope to see you again, maybe after some time in another world...
Sorry I had to leave!

If you want my advise: leave the game and let RW & Sapp play alone.

Good bye TIR! Good bye World Beta!

Rogero

Former Ambassador
TIR

DeletedUser8362

no, we were checking out eachothers forums and such to check compatibility with eachother... The acually merge (as in the day the invites were sent) was the 16th.

DeletedUser

"July 16th - Molon Labe and Virtus Phoenix merge to form Phenosin Xtorture.
July 25th - Phenosin Xtorture formation formally announced." - Can these be changed to Event Horizon. Phenosin Xtorture was just a joke name we put in place while deciding on the new alliance name.

DeletedUser

"July 16th - Molon Labe and Virtus Phoenix merge to form Phenosin Xtorture.
July 25th - Phenosin Xtorture formation formally announced." - Can these be changed to Event Horizon. Phenosin Xtorture was just a joke name we put in place while deciding on the new alliance name.

Of course.

DeletedUser345

Phenomen declared war on Xmortis before VP broke the NAP you do realise...

DeletedUser

Phenomen declared war on Xmortis before VP broke the NAP you do realise...

I was going by the information provided by Otis.

-Pheno War Information from VP end-
Dec 2010 or Jan 2011 - VP agrees with Xmortis to go to war against Pheno, if Pheno declares war on X.
Jan 14, 2011 - VP breaks the pact/nap with Pheno & declares war on them. Kad posted what date our two alliances went to war. The declaration of war, that VP had on Pheno has been deleted by the moderators or admins. The thread where it was, was deleted.

However look at the stats. First city we lost was on 1/24 (DH declared on 2/1); First city we took in Jan was on the 13th but I think that was gifted or donated. [I'm ignoring the ones in 2010] The second one was on the 16th of Jan. I think if I remember right VP/Pheno agreed on a NAP late December 2010.