Cowardly UN Alliance pillaged my island and I want REVENGE

DeletedUser

Annoyed by the United Nations Alliance? :( P%^ed off? Want a place to vent? Take advantage of this one time limited offer to join or make a pact with the I hate the UN Alliance for free! :eek: The goal of this alliance is simple: off the United Nations Alliance. :)
They are bullies and jerks who don't have an ounce of integrity or diplomacy. If you dislike/hate/are annoyed by the United Nations Alliance, join or make a pact with us and we will ensure that somehow, some way, we will continue to clown them. Call now. Our operators are standing by to take your call. Seriously, I wanna get these mofos teehee (^.^*)
;)
Contact me if u want to make a bit of extra resources as well- I will reward u handsomely for helping me save my village from these bullies.

:pro:

~Sara AKA Cheesecake

DeletedUser

dont think this is the place to post this, but its part of the game you will have to live with getting farmed or conquered :)

and probably better change ya city name too

DeletedUser

This whole post amounts to little more than fan mail for them. Just fyi.

DeletedUser

I understand your point, but as long as I play this game I will not be "farmed out" or "conquered" :)

My new joy in this game is standing my ground and p**ing these jerks off. I'm going to get my whole island back haha

This whole post amounts to little more than fan mail for them. Just fyi.

LOL Then why don't you ask for their autograph on your chest armor?
:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

They dont seem so cowardly if they can pillage a whole island :eek:... Sounds like they want to be like MrLeN :D

DeletedUser20429

I am part of that alliance and for your info it's OWL The United Nations and we do have respect and diplo may I ask what ocean is this in because all of them except me are in O24 I am in O66