Premade Opinions

DeletedUser

What do you guys think of changing Fo Shizzle's name to The Gentleman's Club, would it be innapropriate? It can be read two different ways and is funny, just wondering.

DeletedUser

LOL machine - Know some of these players from D12 Iota - Gh0starr0w is a beast.
Umbrella Corp - We'll see how they fill out, a few notable names so far.
Luna Wolves - One good player, and no, it's not you SoBAAMM.
Fo Shizzle - Bleh
The Gateway - Average.
The Indomitable Gauls - Fail.
Hell warriors - Fail.
the Psichic alliance - Fail.
CxC - Fail.
The United Republic - Fail.

DeletedUser

some of the successful MRAs..er..i mean Pre-mades are TT in Phi , PV(dont know about them but many people say they are awesome), GH in gamma and.. thats all i think
lets see how many more will come

DeletedUser

What do you guys think of changing Fo Shizzle's name to The Gentleman's Club, would it be innapropriate? It can be read two different ways and is funny, just wondering.

I love the idea. I don't think it would be counted as inappropriate, but who knows.

DeletedUser15240

some of the successful MRAs..er..i mean Pre-mades are TT in Phi , PV(dont know about them but many people say they are awesome), GH in gamma and.. thats all i think
lets see how many more will come

Phi is too new for TT to be considered a lasting premade IMO, other premades that are still around:

Shadows Fall in nu
Just for Laughs (I beleive) in Theta

DeletedUser

Not the neverending story mate

Actually, there is no end so thinking they won't be around until the end is right becuase no-one will be around at the end becuase there will not be an end.

Actually, its a 2.0 world, where there will be World Wonders after six months, whenever the alliance meet the point requirement. So...there is an end.

DeletedUser

I think Lol machine and Fo Shizzle are going to be the real contenders.

DeletedUser15240

I think an alliance that has not been announced will dominate :eek: btw, praise me when my predictions are proved correct

DeletedUser

I think an alliance that has not been announced will dominate :eek: btw, praise me when my predictions are proved correct

:eek: how did u know about the alliance ? it was supposed to be a secret :( oh well since the cat is outta the bag i was conspiring with my fellow furry friend mr whiskers and we were gonna dominate Psi as a 2 and a half men (chuckle) Elite alliance known as 2 (instead of 300) but since curly is just a Psi-chic (wink) might as well spill the beans and order pizza :D

haha jk wat alliance is unanounced ? :eek: *waits for it*