New Kappa Competition

DeletedUser

Suggestions anyone ? Post here . . . I have one in mind but i wanna pick urs first :D

Suggested Competitions
Kappa's Funniest Posts
Kappa Bounty Hunter (Chi's)
Strike that from the Record (Noobiest, Flaming, Disturbing, etc... Comments)
Kappa's Most Hated Alliance
"Where Are They Now" Starting Alliances and Players

EDIT:
Competition Name:
Competition Details:
Competition Reward (suggestions):

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

orig ideas thomas . . . although if thats wat kappa wants i can make a spin off

DeletedUser

i do have some ideas of my own (fairly kappa related) but ill wait until maybe 15 other legit ideas are posted . . . or until the popcorn effect sets in :p

i do like the post/comment ideas . . . i could do a spin off of a Hall of Fame and Wall of Shame (if u will) on alliances, but that would need to be very organized and such

(one idea . . . i cant help it) we can do a "Where Are They Now" sorta thing with alliances and or players (from the server's opening day) . . . again needs to be organized and such

DeletedUser

nah most hated alliance would be to simple man the crimsons would win hands down haha

most hated player sounds good along with most flaming comment

DeletedUser

Most cities conquered in 7 days.
Most ABP in 7 days.
Most DBP in 7 days.

Rewards:Bragging rights I guess.

I know its more in game orientated rather than forum based,but its all I could come up with for now.

Maybe you could run some sort of TAB.Select a list,or even ask for volentares,for forum goers to bet their forum rep against,with forum rep as reward.Maybe even have odds and favorites etc.1 each way,trifecta etc.

DeletedUser

Most awards for Great Power of the Day. I always like getting that one.

DeletedUser

Most Noobish/Flaming Comment eh?

Can the player not be "of" Kappa?

If not i still got an option.

DeletedUser

just found the bounty hunter comp that jack made for chi . . . i was asked once to do it here, are u guys still interested in it ? and are u willing to advertise it ingame ? :eek:

DeletedUser

im going to take it as no one is interested ? (beings that only no one commented on it) before i post up the comp itself i will post the rules and such so u guys can get an understanding of it and then can better decide if u would like to participate . . . prizes have not yet been determined due to the fact that im not sure how many people are going to sign up each month . . . i will be trying to send an ingame message to try and lure some more people from ingame to the forums for it, since its going to be a forum based competition of ingame stuff (until i can figure out a way to keep it all ingame)