Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?t=24674

Just remember I love all of you! :D

sss-heart1banner1.jpg

DeletedUser

Don't worry Skully I voted for you :)....I really dont know the rest

DeletedUser

I like you skully because you are the in all honesty the most likeable of the mods on the forum because you give us lot room to direct topics and don't always go on about staying on topic etc. You make the forums fun.

You're likely to win but in case you don't - all of in Sigma World think you're awesome at your job and we're all glad you're here.

Now - did I vote? No not yet. You see you're up against Devils - creater of the best alliance Epsilon had ever seen.......and he's a nice guy to boot.......it's a tough call.......

DeletedUser

hahahaha hahahahahhahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha hahahahah ahahahahahahahah ahahah this is pathetic skully :p if ur mom loves u then she dont need to be reminded to feed u (sometimes lol) this is a lame attempt at bribing ur kids skully lol

i do not take kindly to ur editing of my post :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15240

how could I resist your dutch awesomeness, I only post in these forums occasionally because of you <3

DeletedUser

Because everyone was jelly, and my awesomeness was too great for this poll I have been disqualified :cool:

They hid the rules in the title of the skype room, WTH?

Status
Not open for further replies.