SG-Elites + EoTD attacking Relentless?

DeletedUser

Just to add to this as I forgot a few more things:

The main reason I was going to leave the Huns is because I was told if I need any defense, to talk to Jsouthern, and he wasn't all that active the 1st few days I took the account, and if he was planning to leave, I would pretty much be all alone in o36. The smart move would've been to go along with him, which is what I planned on doing.

So when someone gives you an account who's been apart of an alliance for a long time. Do you think you should lie and get an account and then leave? or stay an fight even if you loose some cities? I mean if we wanted to loose the account we would of just kept it with an none experiences player. That is totally rubbish to say that, Every alliance wants to keep the account in their alliance especially a big account like that. This is why greco ask me because he wanted the account to stay in the Huns hands,

Since I had someone that I knew I could trust who could take over the account I ask a relative who said they would start playing. They were just not good enough or didn't have enough time to learn. For you no excuse, you had lots of experiences.

But I see now you planned all along to get the account and leave the Huns or use it for your advantage in either case you deceived me.

your 'nephew' really messed up the troops in the cities, too many troops

This is why you got the account in the first place as you said you could handle it, Why do you think my nephew was man enough to give it up? Because you said you were great and played like greco, Look the point was this: You new that all the alliances were after the greco cities and I told you that you would have a hard time and might loose some cities or more than we would like but that you had BP and could move to o45 or another ocean and just rebuild. So again that is rubbish talk.

Fyi, the only one I ignored was you, on skype, 1 time. I listened to everything you said up until the end, decided to go my own way. I don't really care if you dislike me or what you think of me. :p

Really now!

I only message you on Skype?

You know I keep all my messages so don't sit on here and lie, saying I only message you one time. At least 3 message on skype so that's not true. I also message you in games twice and waited one day after waiting on skype for 3 days. That's when I ask my nephew to take the account back.

As soon as he did that you were so fast to message me.

The smart move would've been to go along with him, which is what I planned on doing.

No, you are wrong,

If you were any friendyou would of played the account and relocated to a friendly ocean or have respect for the alliance and members who gave you the opertunaty to have a great account back to them. Say sorry but I can't play this account as it's all messed up. We would of said thank you and try to get you an account that was in a safe area as long as you did the tranfer in the right way. How hard was that.

Easy

So it leaves me to this:

You weren't a friend, You planned on leaving, You just said what ever I wanted to hear because you know that I trusted you..

So my concution is this:

What makes you think you have the right to that account after the BS you pulled?

DeletedUser

Also again you dodge the question in the previous post so will ask again?

Who played the greco account you or your friend who had the 200 cities?

DeletedUser

Also again you dodge the question in the previous post so will ask again?

The guy with 200 cities said he did not play the account, he (Robbyn44) said another person used his name for some reason.. :heh:

DeletedUser

I clearly didn't plan to leave, Jsouthern told me a day or 2 after I joined, and I accepted his offer, it was not planned. And I had a right to do w/e I wanted to with the account once it was handed over to me, I'm not some puppet. :p

DeletedUser

I clearly didn't plan to leave, Jsouthern told me a day or 2 after I joined, and I accepted his offer, it was not planned. And I had a right to do w/e I wanted to with the account once it was handed over to me, I'm not some puppet. :p

Yes your were some puppet. And I was your puppet master and I cut the strings on you. So basically say good bye to delta and move on.

DeletedUser

You deleted your own account, I still have my original. You're the one who can't move on. :p

DeletedUser

So will you answer Orian's question?

DeletedUser

And I had a right to do w/e I wanted to with the account once it was handed over to me, I'm not some puppet. :p

If you had the right you would still have the account, You only had the right after the two weeks probation that Grepolis put on it's members when transferring accounts,

You should of waited but no you let out your plan to soon.

IF YOU ARE GOING TO (----) SOMEONE MAKE SURE YOU PLAN IT OUT FIRST NEXT TIME OR THEY MIGHT CLOSE THEIR LEGS BEFORE YOU GET A CHANCE TO STICK IT IN.

Anyways one of the reasons they do, "do the two weeks" is for this very reason. So PEOPLE have time to see when they are being BS and can do something about it.

PS: Again you dodge the question

DeletedUser

I've answered your question multiple times, read my previous posts.

Also, show me where this 2 weeks rule is? If I had done the account transfer through the mods, you can't change your mind once its in my possession.

DeletedUser

Ok I will say this much, I am not sure who did what when or exactly what happened prior to the account being deleted. Hut I do know that I am extremely to whoever had the account so messed up that we walked into all those cities and then attacked the first siege with everything it had.

And I think after all the time and effort Greco put into that account, I would be just as upset as he is. He trusted someone to carry on for him for a while and it was severely mishandled.

DeletedUser

Yes your were some puppet. And I was your puppet master and I cut the strings on you. So basically say good bye to delta and move on.

WOW. That is quite a loaded comment.

Probably you should take your own advice. You don't have an account on delta either...yet you haven't moved on...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You deleted your own account, I still have my original. You're the one who can't move on. :p

So basically you just admitted to everyone that you were playing 2 accounts at the same time. I hope the mods reads these posts and do justice.

DeletedUser

WOW. That is quite a loaded comment.

Probably you should take your own advice. You don't have an account on delta either...yet you haven't moved on...

Keep your big mouth shut. No one is talking to you. I still left the game On a high note. What are you doing , Picking fights with your alliance mates and your Friends. How much longer are they going to take your crap. I See my old crew and friends joined the harbs. I bet you are pulling your hair out.

DeletedUser

So basically you just admitted to everyone that you were playing 2 accounts at the same time. I hope the mods reads these posts and do justice.

No I didn't, I had it set to deletion until you stole the account from me, then I took it off deletion, at no point did I have access and use both accounts.

DeletedUser

Keep your big mouth shut. No one is talking to you. I still left the game On a high note. What are you doing , Picking fights with your alliance mates and your Friends. How much longer are they going to take your crap. I See my old crew and friends joined the harbs. I bet you are pulling your hair out.

I am sure they are. Good on them.

And, actually, you are talking to me. I am witnessing it right now. Really intelligent post Greco. Really intelligent.

Notice how you avoided the point?

You told SiCotic he had no account on delta, and he should move on, you have no account on delta, you should follow your own advice.

DeletedUser

I am sure they are. Good on them.

And, actually, you are talking to me. I am witnessing it right now. Really intelligent post Greco. Really intelligent.

Notice how you avoided the point?

You told SiCotic he had no account on delta, and he should move on, you have no account on delta, you should follow your own advice.

Your day is coming Nwhiner. I left on top. you will leave on the bottom. just remember my words. People still talk about me and respect me. What will happen to you when You fall on your face. Just remember the one thing I told you. the big question you were looking for answers and couldnt find it till i told you. just remember that answer. Its going to bite you in your A@@

DeletedUser

*redacted* by badnight

DeletedUser

Your day is coming Nwhiner. I left on top. you will leave on the bottom. just remember my words. People still talk about me and respect me. What will happen to you when You fall on your face. Just remember the one thing I told you. the big question you were looking for answers and couldnt find it till i told you. just remember that answer. Its going to bite you in your A@@

You told me the answer was TicTac, I remember quite well.