Premade Opinions

DeletedUser

I don't think any starting alliance will dominate to be honest. Not those who spike and hit the top 12 within the first few weeks at least. :p

DeletedUser

The United Republic-fail
FoxHound-i dont know them
Luna Wolves-2-3 good members-AVERAGE-
Fo Shizzle- nice alliance, it is going to be suceed
LOL Machine-very very experienced players they may dominate the PSI
death wings.- nice name but....
The Gateway. Maybe in top 5
CxC-my alliance....
Soul Society-eh....
Infection-very experienced players from Eta
The Indomitable Gauls
Digital Dominance-I dont know them
the Psichic alliance-fail

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
So what is everyone's opinions of the pre-mades such as:

Fo Shizzle - They seem organised but I have a feeling they won't last long
LOL machine - Many good players with a good leader, but he/she has been quiet?
Infection - My alliance.
CxC - They will be in Ocean 54 alongside my alliance ;)
Death wings - Seem to have a few excellent players hehe
The Indomitable Gauls - Not sure.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

So what is everyone's opinions of the pre-mades such as:

Fo Shizzle - They seemed organised but I have a feeling they won't last long
LOL machine - Many good players with a good leader, but he/she has been quiet?
Infection - My alliance.
CxC - They will be in Ocean 54 alongside my alliance ;)
Death wings - Seem to have a few excellent players hehe
The Indomitable Gauls - Not sure.

Seemed? LOL I agree with that opinion on us, we are getting disorganized because my threads always end u with idle chit-chat, and gets moderated. (don't know what happened this time though, everything pertained to the alliance). But oh well.

Fo Shizzle- My alliance.
LOL MAchine- Same as above.
Infection- Elitist and nice seems to attract good players.
CxC- Idk much about them
Deathwings- Idk much about them.
TIG- Great alliance.

DeletedUser

My Premade Alliance Opinions . . . :D

The United Republic united ? its one of those "spartan" alliances isnt it ? lol
FoxHound sounds like maybe the dumbest alliance ever haha their recruitment thread was a big joke .
Luna Wolves i thought the premade was cancelled ?
Fo Shizzle this alliance has a funny and original name (that i know of) wasnt interested in reading the recruitment thread but may be a good alliance
LOL Machine domination ? stepping out of sanity if u ask me . . . i will say the player have experience and look like they can last a while
death wings death ? its one of those "shadow" alliances isnt it ? lol
The Gateway idk dont recognize
CxC wats the name for ? lol
Soul Society soul ? its one of those "UAN" alliances isnt it ? lol :D
Infection my money is on this alliance james is a good friend and he didnt recruit a bunch of noobs
The Indomitable Gauls interesting lol
Digital Dominance curious
the Psichic alliance all pun names are always a big fail . . . need any examples ?

(F)Team Alpha Super Awesome Cool Dynamite Elite Spartan Wolf Squadron(F)​
by far the best alliance out there :) i hear the alliance founder is the master of CS sniping :p but who knows they may be too good for this world so they might save it for another world :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The alliances I feel will do well imo are gonna be infection, lol machine, and spartan-fury's. Can't be biased, but my alliance the sausage smugglers will be doing some plundering for sure since it'll be the allstar cast from the top alliance in tau coming over, as well as a couple big timers coming back. Also mac's may be interesting to see.

DeletedUser

Hey phoenix, i think there is a new alliance you can give you opinion on cause the members are mainly Kappa players. :p

He better give a good opinion, or there'll be trouble over in the Kappa forum :D

haha :p sooo Rim Express . . . well no doubt they are my Kappa Forum regulars haha and i gotta love them they keep kappa decent (and my rep of being a nice mod too :D) lets see . . . i have been invited into the alliance but due to uni work and schedules i cannot join zhem for nice little schnapps. . . ;)

but i doubt that'll stop them from kicking the Massive Ninjas LOL Machine Banshees or the Inglorious Bastards Sausage Smugglers Infection out of their Soul Society Foxhound Umbrella Corporation death wings . . . Fo Shizzle lol (see wat i did there ? of course u did . . . i hope :p)

good luck in Psi :p my money erm bets erm rep is on u ? lol ;)

DeletedUser

excuse me pheonix umberella corp rules haha

i keep getting messages from you PLZ let me joinnn hahaha

(jk bro)

we will see how the world pans out we in 45 are already enemies with nearly every alliance in 45 haha so the fun will begin :)

DeletedUser

haha :p sooo Rim Express . . . well no doubt they are my Kappa Forum regulars haha and i gotta love them they keep kappa decent (and my rep of being a nice mod too :D) lets see . . . i have been invited into the alliance but due to uni work and schedules i cannot join zhem for nice little schnapps. . . ;)

but i doubt that'll stop them from kicking the Massive Ninjas LOL Machine Banshees or the Inglorious Bastards Sausage Smugglers Infection out of their Soul Society Foxhound Umbrella Corporation death wings . . . Fo Shizzle lol (see wat i did there ? of course u did . . . i hope :p)

good luck in Psi :p my money erm bets erm rep is on u ? lol ;)

Nice joke, have't laughed so hard for long time! :D :D

DeletedUser

the best part is TIG has about 3 threads, out of 20, that haven't been made in to off-topic spam :p

DeletedUser

Coming from someone in one of the alliances I don't think any will prevail. Because 99% of premades fail.

Not that premades are bad, 99.9% of all alliances fail.

I would say 4/5 of solid size premades fail because they suck.
1/5 premades get bored because they are too good compared to other alliances.

DeletedUser

being a pre-made makes the chances of become the best alliance to about 98% (if not less)

for most alliances the chances of becoming the best is about 99.9% (yes 1 in a 1000)

DeletedUser

being a pre-made makes the chances of become the best alliance to about 98% (if not less)

for most alliances the chances of becoming the best is about 99.9% (yes 1 in a 1000)

99.9% = 0.1 % of failure = Odds: 999/1000 chance of success.