Are GH catching up?

DeletedUser

They've closed an awful lot have they not? There's now just a 6 million gap between them and Fusion and a 7 million gap between them and RDLM.

It's still a big gap but isn't it closer than it used to be?

DeletedUser

im kicking GH's butt ATM
i will launch a cs at a guy tomorrow

DeletedUser

They've closed an awful lot have they not? There's now just a 6 million gap between them and Fusion and a 7 million gap between them and RDLM.

It's still a big gap but isn't it closer than it used to be?

And how do you work this out lets look at the stats from 9th this month (one week).

RDLM - took 18 cities and GH took 1 off RDLM ratio 18 to 1 that a win do think so....

Fusion - Lost 4 and fusion took back 2 lets not forget fusion are helping against KMD and KB at the minute so for now they are winning that will they win in long run I HIGHLY doubt it...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And how do you work this out lets look at the stats from 9th this month 9 (one week).

RDLM - took 18 cities they they took 1 off RDLM ratio 18 to 1 that a win do think so....

Fusion - they took 4 and fusion took back 2 lets not forget fusion are helping against KMD and KB at the minute so for now they are winning that will they win in long run I HIGHLY doubt it...

And how did you work out I was talking about conquests?

I referred to points, and I was asking if they were closer to Fusion and RDLM than they were in the last few months, as I thought they might be.

DeletedUser

And how did you work out I was talking about conquests?

I referred to points, and I was asking if they were closer to Fusion and RDLM than they were in the last few months, as I thought they might be.

Points mean nothing only points that matter is BP if every player in gamma was to max out cities then ben would be about 20th only clowns care about points.... Proper ones only care about BP such as DY nigs and Wansyth to name a few....

DeletedUser

Points mean nothing only points that matter is BP if every player in gamma was to max out cities then ben would be about 20th only clowns care about points.... Proper ones only care about BP such as DY nigs and Wansyth to name a few....

I agree that BP is important, but points are also part of the game. There's nothing wrong with asking if GH are catching up in the rankings.

DeletedUser

By the way GH are closer to RDLM it just RDLM has more cities maxxed out than any other alliance.

RDLM cities - 5,342.
fusion cities - 5,720.
Grepo cities - 5,260.

DeletedUser

Would you say that GH is closer, in terms of points, to number 1 now than they were straight after the merge of CJ into RDLM?

DeletedUser

If RDLM did not take in CJ then they would be 3rd and fusion first with GH in between.

I will say that if this is what you mean then yes I would..

DeletedUser6635

Well they definatley closer as SDM and HV broke away from RDLM not long after the merge,the question is are they closer to them since the split or has that enabled RDLM to perform better

DeletedUser

Yeah, that's what I mean Gareth.

I just looked at the standings and was shocked at how close GH were. Bit of a silly way to do it really

DeletedUser

Well yes GH are after catching up abit in the point department. However we are also catching up on the BP department.

Anyhow I want to point that the newest GH name is very honourable and I'm glad there are players in this game who can show their respect.

DeletedUser

Looks like an interesting top 3.

Yeah, I never knew her but it's very sad for someone to go like that. Fair enough to GH and SWAT for showing their respects.

DeletedUser

This will be a short post...hopefully...

For a few months (more-or-less once the Mort/CJ merge then split with Sud Mort settled down a bit) Fusion has had the most cities & GH has had the second most until a week or two ago when RdlM obtained 2nd in # of cities behind Fusion.

So if anything Papa Mort has been increasing in size quicker than GH - in points, cities & BP - for the most part.

Kudos to RdlM, we always want a powerful enemy to test ourselves against.
Looking forward to the festivities...

Sincerely,
Rackhir

DeletedUser3613

GH are catching or rather acctualy trying again, there was a time where their conquer page was sorry reading for such a well thaught of alliance.

I am pleased they have refound their urge to kick butt, i belive this is in no small part to the leadership who lead by example

see you on the battlefield grepomuggs :p

love daz