PnP: Sanity is sure putting a "Smiley" on our faces

DeletedUser8078

..and defense alone won't win you wars. :) You guys are hemorrhaging cities to Sanity. Why don't you guys strike back so that we can also SS your fumbled attacks.

Honestly, with all that's going on during a war, I doubt you guys will do better. ;)

Defense has enabled us to keep the cities we have wanted to keep. How many failed CS attempts has Sanity had so far? Hmmm run out of fingers. (Its easy when you target inactives, not so when your not!)

Definitely the high opinion your Alliance has of yourselves has certainly not been backed up by your actions.

*Yawn* wake me up when something exciting happens would ya's.

DeletedUser

I don't belive we are trying to "win" a war, at least not in the way you mean it.

Personally this is a victory for me, but we all have different point of views :)

You will know what I mean soon enough.

I'd also like to apologize for not updating today with new reports, but partying took the overhand.

DeletedUser

djweilarn

I heard you lost a city since you posted last time - and there isn't much activity either.

Damn - don't tell me we have fallen for the same trick again and you only posted here to 'appear' active and all Sanity could achieve was to pick up another city from an inactive player.

When do we start to learn ...

DeletedUser

Yes, I'm definitely looking forward to some new updates. Should be exciting stuff ...

DeletedUser

! He deleted his accounts and isn't making any more updates. Severely disappointing :(

DeletedUser18571

! He deleted his accounts and isn't making any more updates. Severely disappointing :(

I wonder why he deleted his account. could have been because he was wiped out of troops and lost cities to sanity.

Last Update. Sanity won and didn't lose a city.

DeletedUser

Would have still been exciting to read about the events and see the reports. How is that The State of Your Ocean report coming along, by the way? :)

DeletedUser15283

Sanity was a pretty good alliance, though I never thought it was gonna stay in Phi forever:(

DeletedUser

this is soo fun :D
seriously better than studying for my math exam tomorrow