Top 12 Alliance Discussion's

DeletedUser

We have 2 inactives I believe... so I frankly don't know what you are talking about. :heh:

DeletedUser

We have 2 inactives I believe... so I frankly don't know what you are talking about. :heh:

I'm a lill bored (waiting to send my last nuke on R. Madrid:p)....
Inactives in your ally ;
JuliusGaius, Beartrax, Floyd66, Krazyslayer, grandpao, killerqueen89, CroAndrej, emmosoxx, vikas tuli, Dinaer128, brando2002, bloodyskull, Pranab3, alfatdhx, andytool, Ricklash, cideral, Viper 76, nathan24, ulti1, shakthikumarm, Kashpis, nipitiri, Nalzie, capper, spocksaint, aerondor, krip02, paladin knight, VJPN...

Most of these people don't login daily, and looking at grepostats, they spend 5 min tops on that login...

DeletedUser

The only inactives (the correct definition) currently in LOA is Nipitiri and PK (just kicked 1 other). and Nip is being internally conquered (duhh)

5 are on vacation

Im not inactive i just got off vacation duhhh... :rolleyes:

I believe the others are just building troops over upgrading there city :D

Now gig nominate me for Mr. Mu so I can begin campaigning

p.s. Noxious Rising congrats on the 2 successful conqueres of R. Madrid

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18132

This is his slogan(no offense): All MRAs will get the respect they deserve!

DeletedUser

lol shark that is a good campaign slogan so no offense taken :D

no Denis... im not campaigning at all reason because MRA's aren't getting respect. :supermad:

DeletedUser18132

Please vote for me! I want to be Mr. Mooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Is that good enough? :p

DeletedUser

Yeah you got lucky... Baron is making excellent Top 12 summarize and fingolfin is the mod

DeletedUser

Not to much has changed but here is an update :)

1 Noxious Rising (+1)
Members: 63 (+1)
Cities: 965 (+10)
Avg Point per member: 163,729 (+9,616)
ABP: 2,930,068 (1st(=)) (+296,451)
Comment: Are where they deserve to be at No 1 :)

2 Cerberus (-1)
Members: 90 (-28)
Cities: 833 (-175)
Avg Point per member: 89,835 (+8,411)
ABP: 1,193,219 (6th(=)) (+116,636)
Comment: Well their merge with Spartan Phalanx Elite didnt work out to well with all the members that merged from the NE corner of the world leaving and creating their own alliance Imperium et Libertas. This caused a major drop in points for Cerberus and a drop of 175 cities. Since leaving Imperium et Libertas have taken a few cities off Cerberus so im guessing the split wasnt a happy one :p. Cerberus are also still loosing cities to NaTaRaja and are still focusing on the softer targets of The Grey Ghosts and members without alliances. Its good to see they have dropped from the top spot as they never deserved to be there.

3 REAL MADRID ELITE (=)
Members: 122 (-13)
Cities: 764 (-48)
Avg Point per member: 53,624 (+2,055)
ABP: 769,618 (7th(=)) (+114,639)
Comment: RME continue to recruit without any purpose or direction not giving much thought to where the player is located. They are also continuing to be smashed by Greek Warfare and Noxious Rising who have taken 4 of R. Madrid cities recently. They continue to respond by taking abandoned or members with no alliance cities. This is obviously having a negative effect on the alliacne with a few of their higher ranked members leaving for other alliances, hence the drop of 48 cities and 13 members)

4 The Grey Ghosts (=)
Members: 70 (+7)
Cities: 652 (+59)
Avg Point per member: 92,695 (+227)
ABP: 1,350,820 (4th(+1)) (+113,604)
Comment: The Grey Ghosts are still loosing cities to Noxious Rising and Cerberus without much resistance and see to be content with loosing them and picking up cities further to the south. They have however picked up a couple of cities from Never Down but are mostly taking abandoned or internal cities.

5 NaTaRaJa (=)
Members: 29 (=)
Cities: 568 (+19)
Avg Point per member: 207,436 (+9,898)
ABP: 1,682,041 (2nd(=)) (+137,544)
Comment: Not much change here with them continuing to show solid performance and growth. They seem to be mainly focusing of Cerberus, RME and Lords of Anarchy taking cities from all of them.

6 Greek Warfare (=)
Members: 36 (-4)
Cities: 475 (+43)
Avg Point per member: 129,362 (+26,458)
ABP: 1,454,776 (3rd(+1)) (+188,081)
Comment: Greek Warfare have cleaned up a few inactives and have taken on a couple of larger members from RME who obviously want a better more organised alliance. They continue to focus on RME and RMS and have taken 35 of their cities in the last 2 weeks with only 1 loss :)

7 Lords of Anarchy (=)
Members: 110 (-9)
Cities: 548 (+49)
Avg Point per member: 40,010 (+83,98)
ABP: 494,665 (10th(+1)) (+113,365)
Comment: They have cleaned up a few inactives but with 110 members they need to cut more members that are not providing them any cabablility. Its good to see they are getting some kills on the board and have moved up in the ABP rankings. They are loosing cities to Ocean 43, The Chosen Elite and NAT and have picked some up from UNITED who i assume are left overs from their merge. They need to work harder and cut more of the fat if they are ever going to get of being labled as a MRA :)

8 The 24th Legion (=)
Members: 39 (-3)
Cities: 367 (+9)
Avg Point per member: 91,817 (+10,918)
ABP: 701,901 (8th(=)) (+95,452)
Comment: It seems The 24th Legion have decided to throw their hat in the ring launching a small OP against NR members and managing to take 6 cities :) Be careful you dont bite off more than you can chew lads :p

9 Ocean 43 (=)
Members: 33 (-2)
Cities: 306 (+23)
Avg Point per member: 94,707 (+12,474)
ABP: 506,111 (9th(+1)) (+57,405)
Comment: Ocean 43 have recently taken 3 of LoA cities which is good to see given the majority of their recent conquests have been abandoned or internals. With thier top 2 players flatlined, probably in vac mode for some time they are going to loose some of their strength. They will need to be careful they dont run out of active members.

10 Phoenix Elite (+1)
Members: 96 (=)
Cities: 332 (+29)
Avg Point per member: 27,564 (+3551)
ABP: 370,199 (12th(+1)) (+52,319)
Comment: Not to much seems to be happening with Phoenix Elite with them mostly taking internals or abandoned cities with the odd The Grey Ghosts thrown in. They have a whole bunch of flatlined members and really need to clean up. This is a typical trait of an inexperienced leader leaving members in the alliance for long periods that are inactive.

12 The Chosen Elite (+1)
Members: 48 (+4)
Cities: 305 (+59)
Avg Point per member: 54,928 (+9,064)
ABP: 28,2029 (14th(=)) (+74,825)
Comment: The Chosen Elite are gaining some ground and doing a good job taking on their larger rivals at the moment picking up a number of LoA cities. This highlights how poor LoA are as an alliance given they are ranked much higher than TCE. They continue to pick up members from LoA and Cerberus and will no doubt continue to do so as members become unhappy with their current alliance's.

10 Never Down (-2)
Members: 123 (+4)
Cities: 368 (+32)
Avg Point per member: 19,932 (+1,404)
ABP: 237,442 (15th(=)) (+59,017)
Comment: With 123 members and still dropping 2 spots in the ranking they really just need to disband and let their members join better alliances :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Bah TCE was cleaing up some of our weaker members and a guy they have completely surrounded and haven't finished off (nice job)

Soon things will change

DeletedUser18132

We are strong!(I think) You're away from us! That's why we didn't get you yet!

DeletedUser

Another stellar performance my friend, but I must say that I am getting tired of the constant downing my alliance TCE. Yes we are not great like NAT or NR, but we are making progress, and compared to alot of what is in the top twelve are not that bad. I am not asking for something for nothing we will earn our place, but I just ask that you give a little respect.

Thank You
Denis

DeletedUser

Denis i do not intend to down any particular alliance and try to write without bias based on what is see in the stats etc. I do make some assumptions based on those stats and am happy to be corrected if im wrong.

Im also not sure that I have written anything bad about TCE, can you give an example of where i have?