Awards

DeletedUser

I have noticed that people in my alliance have received the attacker of the day award, But I looked in Grepo-stats and I had more attack BP's for that day then the said player. So my question is how does this work? Does the award go by the free pop of the unit one kills? Or does a killed bireme only count as one unit? Also does the 24 hour window to receive this award run by the server time or does it matter what time zone one uses??(SW)

DeletedUser

I have no idea, i think it is timezones.

The awards are based from 0:00-23:59 gmt +1, idk what grepostats is

DeletedUser

Defender and Attacker awards are based on the number of units killed. Population space is not taken into account. If Player A killed 20000 chariots, he would lose award to Player B who killed 20001 swords. And awards period is determined by server time, hence they are awarded right after clock hits 00:00 server time.
Also, Looter of the day awards are based on the total number of farming villages+player cities looted, not the sum total of resources looted.

DeletedUser

Ok thanks for explaining this to me. However it is a flaw that pop is not taken into account.

DeletedUser19042

How you mean?

It's an easy system. It counts the number of troops you killed while attacking or defending. So no population. I think in the system that chariots has the same value as Swords..(correct me if i'm wrong!!!!)
And if you killed the most NUMBER of units you get that specific award.

DeletedUser

How you mean?

It's an easy system. It counts the number of troops you killed while attacking or defending. So no population. I think in the system that chariots has the same value as Swords..(correct me if i'm wrong!!!!)
And if you killed the most NUMBER of units you get that specific award.

Yes but if I kill 5000 biremes I think it should count for me killing 40000 troops cause Of the free pop it takes to build the unit. A sword takes up one population space, A bireme takes up 8 so we should be credited with 8 kills for every bireme that is killed.. But now I know what needs to be done to get the award.

DeletedUser19042

Exactly what you say... The population it takes don't make you get that medal. It's really a number of troops..
A bireme has for the award the same value of a sword...So...
No luck for you..;D

DeletedUser

This might be a dumb question but what is the server time??

DeletedUser

:rolleyes: Since i answered your previous question, but you did not + rep me, i will kindly refuse to answered this question

I wonder who won Attacker of the day today???;)