The Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser14362

we seem to be describing 2 different types of training alliances i guess both can work

DeletedUser

Huns Crusaders- I dislike the new name. That's all I have to say. :p
DoA- Same position they were always in, Elite, alive, kicking, preferably *** kicking.
Harbingers- Best news the Anti-Huns have had ever since they joined the coalition.
EoTD- My alliance, again, I cannot compliment Dysen, Ashley, and Nick enough.
Black- Hun servants. Half of their support is in Sparky's cities, from what I last heard.
Relentless. Have fallen behind a bit, and are still fence-sitting.
IL- Not quite sure.
IoA- Best training alliance out there, there has been lots of debate on their skill and validity as a trainer, but if they are a training alliance, they are the best in the history of Delta.
Omen- Seem sort of MRA-ish at the moment?
CE- Same comment as Omen.
Asylum- Quiet folks... Don't know much bout them.

WOW that just goes to show the propaganda and BS here, I have one Black player supporting me LOL

DeletedUser

Now now sparky....lets not deny things that are common knowledge. We all know you pull every string that Black has.

DeletedUser

WOW that just goes to show the propaganda and BS here, I have one Black player supporting me LOL

Of all the things said on this forum, that is first one you've deemed worthy of responding to?

DeletedUser

All right, my info is dated but I seriously doubt that you have only one Black supporter. From what I have heard from other Huns and allies, you are fortified by Black players and have most under your command. If your info is true, then the others are in your pockets and will join you as soon as you say so.

DeletedUser

All right, my info is dated but I seriously doubt that you have only one Black supporter. From what I have heard from other Huns and allies, you are fortified by Black players and have most under your command. If your info is true, then the others are in your pockets and will join you as soon as you say so.

Sparky is not the leader of THC anymore, Fiz is. Sparky only gives advice doesn't push anything on us

Sparky has retired from Leadership role for now, maybe later he will be apart of it again. He doesn't get support or commands members from Black or any other alliance for that matter. He just helps out where he can and does his own thing or helps the alliance as a member.

As for Black they do their own thing nothing to do with THC, Unless it's a special operation and that could be any alliance like DoA or others not just Black.

I will say this as I said to Phill

THC do not get supported by anyone unlike EotD and Harbs. We have no training alliance that supports us and we don't ask our allies for support unless we are doing a joint venture with another alliance

So as one of the reps for THC I can tell you again

NO OTHER ALLIANCE SUPPORTS US

Now could it change down the road who know but as of now we don't, so anyone can throw out rumors and say I was talking to this person and that person, or I was talking to a THC Member or I heard this and I heard that. But the fact is that THC has never ask other alliances for support and we never will.

We support our selves.

DeletedUser19756

Think that may be true oriansport, but only because everybody is leaving the sinking ship and thats why you needed to start a new alliance,asthe huns were getting there *** kicked!

DeletedUser

Think that may be true oriansport, but only because everybody is leaving the sinking ship and thats why you needed to start a new alliance,asthe huns were getting there *** kicked!

Are you in vm still because you are Definitely in dream land :.)

DeletedUser19756

Are you in vm still because you are Definitely in dream land :.)
Well yes i am but when i was last in the huns were falling apart going from No1 to No3 and dropping like a lead brick. Dont tell me since i have been on VM you have begun climbing again, But then again you cant climb anymore because The Huns dont exist anymore?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

no one else supports the huns?! Are you guys kidding me?!

I have seen the messages, time after time, of Sparky freaking out because black wasn't sending enough support, DoA wasn't sending enough support, etc. Dune admitted he was sending Greco support, and they were still OTC at that point. So to say the huns get no outside support is a flipping lie and some foolish propaganda.

We all know Black is about to merge with THC and all of this is going to be an invalid conversation anyway.

So back off, and enjoy. We will have fun fighting The Huns Black Crusaders. Though I still don't see how anything is going to change.

And thank goodness Fiz is the leader of THC and not Sparky. The best thing that ever happened to the anti-hun block of alliances was fiz.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well yes i am but when i was last in the huns were falling apart going from No1 to No3 and dropping like a lead brick. Dont tell me since i have been on VM you have begun climbing again, But then again you cant climb anymore because The Huns dont exist anymore?

lol Its not bad going if we are a new alliance and have gone straight to number one, how cool is that for a new alliance.

DeletedUser

no one else supports the huns?! Are you guys kidding me?!

I have seen the messages, time after time, of Sparky freaking out because black wasn't sending enough support, DoA wasn't sending enough support, etc. Dune admitted he was sending Greco support, and they were still OTC at that point. So to say the huns get no outside support is a flipping lie and some foolish propaganda.

We all know Black is about to merge with THC and all of this is going to be an invalid conversation anyway.

So back off, and enjoy. We will have fun fighting The Huns Black Crusaders. Though I still don't see how anything is going to change.

You are fishing Nwinder

But if you must know? Right now there is no THC and Black. There is only THC at the moment and if it changes?

Then it changes.

We are talking about now, on how you guys think we get supported by other alliances. Which just isn't true. No one is talking about any future situations because who really knows.

So again I will say it as it seems some people don't want to read my post. As a rep for THC I'm telling you No one supports us except for special operation which could be any alliance too.

We support our selves period

DeletedUser

Black does not normally engage in such antics upon this forum, mainly because most of what is said on here is utter rubbish, however, when things are this far from the truth an official message I feel is needed.

Perhaps you here Bianh need to correct your information or take a step back and seriously look at what your saying.

"Fortified by Black players" - Far from the truth no player in another alliance is support by Black. Perhaps a personal allies support their friends to that I will not stop.

"under your command" - I wonder how sparky achieves this when the last time I spoke to him was over a month ago ?

"will join you as soon as you say so." - Maybe we will, maybe we wont. Nothing is forced upon members at Black. Each member is allowed to voice his/her opinion nothing will be done if it is not wanted so I don't know where you get "in your pockets" from.

Oh and a quick message to Nwinder you could at least get the proposed name correct. Very disappointing from a ranter of your caliber.

DeletedUser18613

Bandit, I think you would be able to see where these guys are getting this idea from you have just returned from a week long break on the shores of THC. although i see as AC/DC would put it your back in Black now. so whilst this dot to dot picture isnt yet complete they are taking good guesses of what it might end up been

DeletedUser

Never thought Bandit would come on here and deny it. These forums are starting to make me sick. It is clear that no matter how handily we deconstruct the Huns people will lie for them and blindly follow until the server ends.
Funniest thing is that when all of this first started, it was Bandit that told us...

"We are under military sanctions, we will have to support the huns when asked to"

DeletedUser

I will defend bandit with some events in the past.

Several months ago, Nwhiner tried to Conquer my city. He emptied almost all his offensive cities at me and failed miserably. At the end he swears that Black members were supporting my city. Told him then and I am telling him now. NO MEMBER OF BLACK SUPPORTED ME. It just was my 2 friends that supported me from the Huns and Another member of eotd. While with the Huns, we havent had no contact. as for today I dont know but dont think they are. Do some friends of Black might support the Huns? Yea i believe so, but not as an alliance.

DeletedUser

Black does not normally engage in such antics upon this forum, mainly because most of what is said on here is utter rubbish, however, when things are this far from the truth an official message I feel is needed.

Perhaps you here Bianh need to correct your information or take a step back and seriously look at what your saying.

"Fortified by Black players" - Far from the truth no player in another alliance is support by Black. Perhaps a personal allies support their friends to that I will not stop.

"under your command" - I wonder how sparky achieves this when the last time I spoke to him was over a month ago ?

"will join you as soon as you say so." - Maybe we will, maybe we wont. Nothing is forced upon members at Black. Each member is allowed to voice his/her opinion nothing will be done if it is not wanted so I don't know where you get "in your pockets" from.

Oh and a quick message to Nwinder you could at least get the proposed name correct. Very disappointing from a ranter of your caliber.

Well firstly, I am glad to see Bandit is the same as me and does not bother commenting here much due to the constant rubbish, i remember in the past more polite conversations we held between enemies here, but now it is just constant propaganda and BS.

I hope i dont speak out of context here, which i may easily do since i have not bothered reading any of this nonsense fully.

I only bothered to make the original comment since i have a bit more respect for bianh, having had some contact with him in the past, so i didnt like his post to have inaccuracies, but then he goes on to disappoint me afterwards by pretty much saying I am lying, Again i say I have one Black member supporting me again just due to personal friendship. Bandit himself is not aware who, but i am willing to discuss it with him if needed. But its obvious the tactics being used here is propaganda and trying to cause ill feeling and resentment. Ironically these people might have had better success simply claiming Black were our puppets, but by using lies to try and strengthen their case will only push Black and The Huns Crusaders and other alliances closer together, with the common hatred for the lies being spread. Do you not think Bandit knows who supports me or not? Sorry I wont be getting into further childish playground pushing back and forth here, Ive made the final comments needed and will leave the children to play alone now

DeletedUser

My latest opinion

Here is my latest take on the top 12:

The Huns Crusaders- Boosted back to 1st place from a OTC merge. Needs to learn proper grammar.

DoA- Very powerful, bit spread out.

Harb- Awesome ally, putting up a great fight against THC.

EotD- Elite, great, dead-eating. What more could you want in an alliance?

Black- Very quiet, at the moment.

Relentless- Relentlessly neutral.

Ionian Legions- Good alliance, don't know too much about them.

IoA- It's hard to disagree that their the best Trainer in Delta.

Kitten Smashers- Same as IL.

Omen- Good trainer of Harb, though I prefer CE.

Chaotic Eaters- Awesome Trainer of EotD. I dislike their Co-Founder though....

Asylum- Small, but elite.

That's what I think;)

DeletedUser

Well firstly, I am glad to see Bandit is the same as me and does not bother commenting here much due to the constant rubbish, i remember in the past more polite conversations we held between enemies here, but now it is just constant propaganda and BS.

I hope i dont speak out of context here, which i may easily do since i have not bothered reading any of this nonsense fully.

I only bothered to make the original comment since i have a bit more respect for bianh, having had some contact with him in the past, so i didnt like his post to have inaccuracies, but then he goes on to disappoint me afterwards by pretty much saying I am lying, Again i say I have one Black member supporting me again just due to personal friendship. Bandit himself is not aware who, but i am willing to discuss it with him if needed. But its obvious the tactics being used here is propaganda and trying to cause ill feeling and resentment. Ironically these people might have had better success simply claiming Black were our puppets, but by using lies to try and strengthen their case will only push Black and The Huns Crusaders and other alliances closer together, with the common hatred for the lies being spread. Do you not think Bandit knows who supports me or not? Sorry I wont be getting into further childish playground pushing back and forth here, Ive made the final comments needed and will leave the children to play alone now

Okay Sparky, Bandit and Greco - Are we ready to deny that you guys have been in merger conversations as of late?

As for Greco, you know quite well why I launched those attacks =) and it worked you fool. I used your own ego against you, something that is quite easy to accomplish.

And as for Bandit, do you have any idea what you are talking about?!

Oh, and one last thing Sparky, when was that time that we had good conversation on these forums? I can't seem to recall that time to be honest. It has been degenerate name calling since I can remember.