The Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

Okay Sparky, Bandit and Greco - Are we ready to deny that you guys have been in merger conversations as of late?

Dont ask me what the huns or Black is doing now. In the past never heard of any talk.

As for Greco, you know quite well why I launched those attacks =) and it worked you fool. I used your own ego against you, something that is quite easy to accomplish.

Ok Nwhiner, I knew why you did. Any for your main reason you failed on both objectives. But yet you cried on theses forums and swore that black was supporting me. You whined to me over and over in private messages and I always told you the same answer. 2 friends and one EOTD member supported me. NO BLACK MEMBERS. Look within your alliance and figure out who that person is/was.

DeletedUser

Okay Sparky, Bandit and Greco - Are we ready to deny that you guys have been in merger conversations as of late?

First off you were talking about the past "I explained and also Sparky, Bandit, Greco" have explained that there were no supporting from the commanders or leaders maybe it was an individual but not direct from anyone on top.

Now since you got your answer you are fishing again Nwinder

About future events that haven't happen yet. like I said if it happens then it happen but that's for the two parties involved to worry about.

As for Greco, you know quite well why I launched those attacks =) and it worked you fool. I used your own ego against you, something that is quite easy to accomplish.

Typical Nwinder

Bragging about how he used people again. You are good at that aren't you!

Oh, and one last thing Sparky, when was that time that we had good conversation on these forums? I can't seem to recall that time to be honest. It has been degenerate name calling since I can remember.

Do you really have to ask that?

You of all people should know that answer to that.

DeletedUser

Man I cant believe we arent all friends by now. How long are we going to keep fighting?

DeletedUser

Well firstly, I am glad to see Bandit is the same as me and does not bother commenting here much due to the constant rubbish, i remember in the past more polite conversations we held between enemies here, but now it is just constant propaganda and BS.

I hope i dont speak out of context here, which i may easily do since i have not bothered reading any of this nonsense fully.

I only bothered to make the original comment since i have a bit more respect for bianh, having had some contact with him in the past, so i didnt like his post to have inaccuracies, but then he goes on to disappoint me afterwards by pretty much saying I am lying, Again i say I have one Black member supporting me again just due to personal friendship. Bandit himself is not aware who, but i am willing to discuss it with him if needed. But its obvious the tactics being used here is propaganda and trying to cause ill feeling and resentment. Ironically these people might have had better success simply claiming Black were our puppets, but by using lies to try and strengthen their case will only push Black and The Huns Crusaders and other alliances closer together, with the common hatred for the lies being spread. Do you not think Bandit knows who supports me or not? Sorry I wont be getting into further childish playground pushing back and forth here, Ive made the final comments needed and will leave the children to play alone now

I implied that you were either lying or forgot some details, perhaps. I don't mean to insult you, but I know for a fact, that black at one point, was supporting you. Remember that time, a really long time ago, when SGE tried an attack on you, without much success? When I attacked, I hit a lot of support and downed most of my stuff. At that time, I was quite inexperienced, with only a few cities. However, I received a message from some noob Black player worded something like "Why you did attack my support troops in hun?" I don't have any proof because I probably deleted the message, so you can deny what I say if you like.

And when I did research to find out if Black was allied with the Huns (was a noob at the time and didn't really involve myself in the alliance much) I found something by Nwinder saying that Black existed pretty much to support Sparky. So this information is quite old, and may no longer be true, but I still believe, as many other of us, that Black will be ready to back you up at a moment's whim no matter what. I even heard talk of a possible merger recently. ;) So I have my opinions based in fact...

DeletedUser

Man I cant believe we arent all friends by now. How long are we going to keep fighting?

That would be nice but people say things that are just thrown out there and expect us to say, yes, you are right we are this and we are that.

Say something like this:

DO you remember a long time ago when so and so did this, Sorry no proof I deleted everything but you know because I heard this and that and because you know that thing, dam come on you know.

Or something like this:

You know you were getting this:
(Answer) No we weren't and this is why -------

Oh, ok but you know now you are getting that :(Answer) No we are not and this is why -------

Oh ok but you got to admit that you will be:
(Answer) Hmm Don't know because it hasn't happen yet.

Oh ok should I let it go?

"]Na, Oh ok one more question: You know that you did this and that he said that. I told you this and that she told me maybe also that it was and you said a long time ago, so it must be true:
(Answer) NO it's not, keep trying.

Baaa I give up you guys just like to argue and denied everything even with all the proof that we said here for you. You know you were doing this and doing that but I'm finished until the next thing I can figure out baa

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15049

waffletiger

The Huns Crusaders- Boosted back to 1st place from a OTC merge. Needs to learn proper grammar.

I think the grammar issue is deep seated and could possibly tear the whole Huns Crusaders merger apart. I, as many here know, regard grammar as a red line issue. No tolerance can be shown towards those who make grammatical errors.

However ,(as shown above) , the Harbs make huge grammatical errors too. Not only that... they make them whilst mocking the grammatical failings of the THC!

Anyway...with that in mind, and before I forget, I have declared Holy War upon all who fail the test. My LS will be in your harbours! I warn you all!!

:p

DeletedUser

You could easily have it as "The Hun Crusaders" or "The Hunnic Crusaders".

DeletedUser

ok, who taught Orion to make his text red????

I have no idea, but it really hurts me eyes

And Dune, I have a serious question for you. Wher did u find tat grammr test? Okay, I tried to talk like my 13 year cousin there...but it failed miserably.

DeletedUser

Here you go, made it better for you to read.

Only used a little amount of red.

DeletedUser

That would be nice but people say things that are just thrown out there and expect us to say, yes, you are right we are this and we are that.

Say something like this:

DO you remember a long time ago when so and so did this, Sorry no proof I deleted everything but you know because I heard this and that and because you know that thing, dam come on you know.

Or something like this:

You know you were getting this:
(Answer) No we weren't and this is why -------

Oh, ok but you know now you are getting that :(Answer) No we are not and this is why -------

Oh ok but you got to admit that you will be:
(Answer) Hmm Don't know because it hasn't happen yet.

Oh ok should I let it go?

"]Na, Oh ok one more question: You know that you did this and that he said that. I told you this and that she told me maybe also that it was and you said a long time ago, so it must be true:
(Answer) NO it's not, keep trying.

Baaa I give up you guys just like to argue and denied everything even with all the proof that we said here for you. You know you were doing this and doing that but I'm finished until the next thing I can figure out baa

I say that I have no proof so that I will not be overburdened with requests like "SHOW ME THE MESSAGE!!!!!" I seriously don't have the message, if you want to call me a liar, do so. Do it. My allies and those who are my friends will know that I have not lied. It did happen a long time ago, and the message is no longer there. I said this bluntly without fear of retaliation, for there will no doubt be haters and doubters like you, Orian. I did the best with what I had, and you can deal with it, call me a liar, or ignore.

DeletedUser15049

I have no idea, but it really hurts me eyes

And Dune, I have a serious question for you. Wher did u find tat grammr test? Okay, I tried to talk like my 13 year cousin there...but it failed miserably.

I must admit that I was tasked with bringing this to the attention of fiz but I was a little busy and it simply slipped my mind. I, and others, actually took it for granted that it was a typo. It needs a hyphen. Or singularised. I agree. What can I do? I have to follow the will of the alliance.

The Hun Crusaders is more correct. Or the Crusader Huns. Grammar wise.

I do love a grammar drama :)

DeletedUser

I say that I have no proof so that I will not be overburdened with requests like "SHOW ME THE MESSAGE!!!!!" I seriously don't have the message, if you want to call me a liar, do so. Do it. My allies and those who are my friends will know that I have not lied. It did happen a long time ago, and the message is no longer there. I said this bluntly without fear of retaliation, for there will no doubt be haters and doubters like you, Orian. I did the best with what I had, and you can deal with it, call me a liar, or ignore.

Bianh you think this message was directed at you? It was directed at everyone because to many people use those terms and just throw them out there.

As for a long time ago I can't comment on that but I can say and will say for the last time THC supports it selves unless it's a joint venture.

My post were not directed at you anyways, Yes the top line matches your previous post but it was meant for a few other people.

You can figure it out.

DeletedUser

And lo, EOTD becomes... Eaters of Dead Scorpions. Much better name post merge, change it now now now!

DeletedUser

And I was right, the entire conversation was worthless. We now have TBHC.

A thank you and good night.

DeletedUser18613

well they did it.... we asked them to make a new alliance name that we couldnt make fun of and they did! there is absolutely nothing i can say about the new name to make fun of it! well nothing that wouldnt get me in trouble so i think it is best i just shut my mouth on this one