The Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

And I was right, the entire conversation was worthless. We now have TBHC.

A thank you and good night.

Again you are wrong Nwinder, You were talking about previous and now and I stand by what I said.

We don't get support from other alliances unless it's a joint venture.

You ask about Black and THC joining and I never denied it but I also quoted you this: As of now it's just THC, if it changes than it changes.

SO it's changed and we are now TBHC but as for your question way back that started this,

Again I will say it, TBHC doesn't get support from other alliances unless it's a joint venture.

Now could that change again who know.

But you were not right on anything you post except trying to fish.

DeletedUser

so should we merge into the huns or what? I mean at what point does it become pointless? Fight your own war and win or lose on your own merit. This human shield routine is getting old. We will burst through as usual but keep in mind that you will eventually run out of people to bring in to sacrifice. And then you will have to accept your fate.

DeletedUser

fish what?

The entire conversation about Black and TH was pointless...as you are now the same alliance.

Black, meet your new overlords. They let you eat the soylent green on christmas, otherwise you'll have to go bed hungry. Sorry guys.

On a side note, these mergers are making me ill. I just wish I could get Dysen and Sparky to give me permission to rage quit. I don't get to kill my enemies any longer...it is turning into pure boredom at this point.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Again you are wrong Nwinder, You were talking about previous and now and I stand by what I said.

Arguing about an argument, you stay classy Delta!

DeletedUser

whoooooooooooo...... here we go huns black crusaders and allies here we go!!!!

HAHAHAHA they are probably walking around staring t the ground.....LMAO

DeletedUser

fish what?

The entire conversation about Black and TH was pointless...as you are now the same alliance.

Black, meet your new overlords. They let you eat the soylent green on christmas, otherwise you'll have to go bed hungry. Sorry guys.

On a side note, these mergers are making me ill. I just wish I could get Dysen and Sparky to give me permission to rage quit. I don't get to kill my enemies any longer...it is turning into pure boredom at this point.

You said mergers make you ill but didnt you just merge not to long ago? Guess its ok for you but no one else.

DeletedUser

Do as I say not as I do is pretty much the theory I like for Delta to live by....haha.

Really though lets be honest here, if the huns had been kicking the crap out of us and over the space of a week we formed the Harbingers of the Relentless Eaters or something then who would be all over the forums talking about us?? Thats right, they would so you will let us have our laughs!!!!

DeletedUser

You said mergers make you ill but didnt you just merge not to long ago? Guess its ok for you but no one else.

Say what?

Are you stabbing for a point I am failing to understand?

LoC merged into EotD, but EotD stayed as an alliance ~_^

DeletedUser

Say what?

Are you stabbing for a point I am failing to understand?

LoC merged into EotD, but EotD stayed as an alliance ~_^

The point is why were your mergers any less nauseating but you are ill by the thoughts of others. I dont say this with any expectation you will agree, just to point out and hopefully others realize you have double standards. I have said once before I dont understand why you want to be a grepo moderator so badly? Have you applied and been rejected?

DeletedUser

cronos hear me out here.....

Relentless Harbingers of Ares Smashers the Dead!!!

DeletedUser

The Relentlessly Discipled Black Hun Crusaders of Ares. Did I cover all of my bases on that one?

CRAP. I have to get Ionian Legions and Kitten Smashers in...

The Absolutely Smashing Ionic Relentlessly Discipled Black Hun Crusaders of Ares! [2:06:06 AM] or ASIRDBHCoA for short

Got it.

DeletedUser15049

In the interests of grammar and drama I hereby declare war on myself.

DeletedUser

hahaha, I am so glad dune was not one of my professors.... I would never have made it.

DeletedUser

cronos hear me out here.....

Relentless Harbingers of Ares Smashers the Dead!!!

I cant believe I am saying this as I have invested (some could say wasted) countless hours on this game and can only say you invested WAY...to much time into thinking up these names. LOL. You need a hobby.

DeletedUser

Haha...I hope those alliances never happen, the world would end then:)

DeletedUser

Here is my latest take on the top 12:

The Huns Crusaders- Boosted back to 1st place from a OTC merge. Needs to learn proper grammar.

DoA- Very powerful, bit spread out.

Harb- Awesome ally, putting up a great fight against THC.

EotD- Elite, great, dead-eating. What more could you want in an alliance?

Black- Very quiet, at the moment.

Relentless- Relentlessly neutral.

Ionian Legions- Good alliance, don't know too much about them.

IoA- It's hard to disagree that their the best Trainer in Delta.

Kitten Smashers- Same as IL.

Omen- Good trainer of Harb, though I prefer CE.

Chaotic Eaters- Awesome Trainer of EotD. I dislike their Co-Founder though....

Asylum- Small, but elite.

That's what I think;)
been a while since the last posting so thought i'd renew this thread.

A LOT has changed since the last top 12!

1.Disciples of Ares: The only real WW competitor in Delta, it was a great run but you shouldn't have underestimated the Allies. Begin building those bireme nukes, see us near your core oceans soon.

2.Harbingers: We came a long way from O48, we deserve this victory. Harbs salutes our brothers-in-arms, HB / HWC. Wonders are over, but the wars remain, time to finish what they started.

3.Relentless: Its time to retake Westeros!

4.SG-Elites: I'll give credit where credits due, great job done in O16. Might be the new O34, time will only tell how changes in this ocean go. One things for sure, attacks from Elites are far more frequent than DoA.

5.Initiates of Ares: Might be a bit sour after Big Brother lost the wonders. Still, we remain allies, can't forget our beginnings with them. Though I wish they'd stop taking in so many refugees.

6.E Pluribus Unum: DoA ally. Never had any contact with them. Got a few inactives in their ranks, might affect alliance performance. Who won the EPU / IoA war?

7.Eaters of the Dead: Splintering.

8.Asylum: Their last attempt on Nikovius' city in their Pyramid wonder was quite a BP feast. Haven't had much conflict with them besides that and several skirmishes on a few of our guys. Things might change when we near DoA core oceans.

9.Pergamum: The original Perg annihilated the very first alliance I was in when I first started, I remember them as such. The elite of the east, seem like a tough bunch. Made up of ex-DoA members.

10.Honey Badgers: DoA what's the total Badger cities on your wonders? Amazing allies! EotD is breaking slowly, who's gon stop them now?

11.Holy War Crusaders: What can't I say? Amazing allies, great team, the lions of the North.

12.Ionian War Academy: Farms.

DeletedUser

1 DOA : Over rated pile of turd have upto 5 good players each with a few accounts. Ranked number1 if they get rid of there inactives and 2nd accounts would drop to 5 or below

2 HARBS : Good looking alliance won the wonders alot of activity on there forum and will go to number 1 in all departments

3 RELENTLESS : Did what they did stayed out of wars untill dragged in by the wonder race and shocked EOTD. Dark Horse on the wonders and almost pulled it off

4 SG : Splinter cell from EOTD Ran there leader out of ocean 34 over a couple of days maybe a week although holding there own in rim oceans

5 IOA : Cowards ran by a coward when your family goes to war you follow. You don't sit on the fence and watch your big bro lose

6 E PURIBUS : Never met you but picked the wrong side

7 EOTD : What can I say had a great 18 months fighting you guys. Shame to see your greats moving on and looks like the end of the road

8 ASYLUM : Not met them but seem compact and decent

9 PERGAMUM : Again not met then but seem a good alliance. Maybe thats where the better DOA members went to when the rabble took charge

10 HONEYS : Don't give a poo

11 HWC : Great allies great fun will miss Dunes rants

12 IWA : Brother alliance moved to DOA along with many other's for the wonder win that never happened.There so what does that make you

DeletedUser15049

1 DOA : Over rated pile of turd have upto 5 good players each with a few accounts. Ranked number1 if they get rid of there inactives and 2nd accounts would drop to 5 or below

2 HARBS : Good looking alliance won the wonders alot of activity on there forum and will go to number 1 in all departments

3 RELENTLESS : Did what they did stayed out of wars untill dragged in by the wonder race and shocked EOTD. Dark Horse on the wonders and almost pulled it off

4 SG : Splinter cell from EOTD Ran there leader out of ocean 34 over a couple of days maybe a week although holding there own in rim oceans

5 IOA : Cowards ran by a coward when your family goes to war you follow. You don't sit on the fence and watch your big bro lose

6 E PURIBUS : Never met you but picked the wrong side

7 EOTD : What can I say had a great 18 months fighting you guys. Shame to see your greats moving on and looks like the end of the road

8 ASYLUM : Not met them but seem compact and decent

9 PERGAMUM : Again not met then but seem a good alliance. Maybe thats where the better DOA members went to when the rabble took charge

10 HONEYS : Don't give a poo

11 HWC : Great allies great fun will miss Dunes rants

12 IWA : Brother alliance moved to DOA along with many other's for the wonder win that never happened.There so what does that make you

Well just because I think yer the dogs bollox - here is a rant for you :p

Get into these DoA scum and show them who is who and what is what. They are the joke of Grepo with their whining and moaning and hypocrisies.

;)