How do you stop revolt?

DeletedUser

justpaps may not be very friendly, but he has a point as this is the basics of revolt.

i would suggest priscilla's revolt guide as a great place to get a hang of the basics of revolt. there are loads of other guides in that section to help you learn the game, as well as the wiki.

DeletedUser

i understand why people don't answer these kind of questions but i'm going to spoil him anyway :O
you can't stop the revolt. it will automatically end after two 12 hour periods.

DeletedUser

The information provided above leads you to believe there is no way to stop revolt (which is exactly what you're asking based on the title), but taking your question literally, they are wrong. There is one other way that will stop the revolt process cold:

Go to Settings, Restart, fill out the pertinent information and push Restart.

Or you can read the manual which can be google-searched, its provided on your toolbar, on the home screen, and in this forum; which tells you to wait a while. But really, who wants to read countless pages of important game information that could be advantageous?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The information provided above leads you to believe there is no way to stop revolt (which is exactly what you're asking based on the title), but taking your question literally, they are wrong. There is one other way that will stop the revolt process cold:

Go to Settings, Restart, fill out the pertinent information and push Restart.

Or you can read the manual which can be google-searched, its provided on your toolbar, on the home screen, and in this forum; which tells you to wait a while. But really, who wants to read countless pages of important game information that could be advantageous?

Beat me to it.....Consider yourself pwned

DeletedUser

justpaps may not be very friendly, but he has a point as this is the basics of revolt.

not friendly wow u broke my heart on that one was just trying to knock some sense in the poor guy before he gets rimmed out of the park to many people don't take the time to bother reading the simple guide lines which could help them survive and if they did read it this game would be a lot more fun instead of having worlds dying so fast.

o yeah just saw the minus rep cared to share this one.

and I quote:
WOW!!!! You are a complete LAMO!!! way to be a mean person, you think you know everything just because you tell someone to read a manual??? I should conquer you for youre ignorant response. You LAMO!!!!

if you minus rep and do say something like that have the common sense to sign it or at least come and do what u just said.

DeletedUser

heheh, well you response wasn't exactly the mr nice guy approach, but that's not a very friendly repper either... :p (not me btw, my reps come signed every time ;) )

i wish reps were automatically signed, might make people actually think about whether it's a valid post to rep or not.

DeletedUser

heheh, well you response wasn't exactly the mr nice guy approach, but that's not a very friendly repper either... :p (not me btw, my reps come signed every time ;) )

i wish reps were automatically signed, might make people actually think about whether it's a valid post to rep or not.

wasn't trying to be the Mr nice guy just people need to know the truth and learn how the game works I find it sad how people come and play and because they didn't take the time to read the manual get rimmed. and if they would of took the time they could have fun and kill it here and then make this game funner

DeletedUser

Justpaps - I can't believe you got -repped! +rep for you. you told the dude where to find his information in bolded face words since he obviously missed the 16pt font in-game.

i told the guy where to restart because obviously he didn't know what he was doing nor care to look on his screen for answers. and i got no -reps :heh:

DeletedUser

hdysr.jpg

Messages to the idiot who left that pathetic message in my inbox.

Have a sense of Humour, it might help you in your everyday life.
Go sulk in another server
Look at your self before calling someone else a noob
Sign your message Mr "I have no balls" or is it Mr "spineless"? I can never remember...

DeletedUser

wow every one now seems to love talking about the Manual I think I have maybe started a new trend here haha

DeletedUser

I'm afraid that this forum is not much different than most others for online games of this nature....

a bunch of kids in high school or younger, or others who are past those years but don't know it yet, who think that their dated, old, worn out ideas of smart-alecky responses are cute and clever and somehow make them "cool", or "with it"....

The referred to "guide" as others point out, is mostly a guide on how to place another city into revolt. It has very little to do - if it has anything to do at all - on explaining how best to defend against your city being revolted by others, and to be truthful is actually incomplete in what it instructs in. Perhaps the others who are trying to be so clever here to new players, would spend their time better reading the guide themselves to educate themselves on how to better respond in the future....

The referenced guide thread

The discussion thread for the guide thread: I would think this thread's question is best posted here...perhaps a moderator could move it. Or most likely, just continue with the snide remarks....

DeletedUser20025

I'm afraid that this forum is not much different than most others for online games of this nature....

a bunch of kids in high school or younger, or others who are past those years but don't know it yet, who think that their dated, old, worn out ideas of smart-alecky responses are cute and clever and somehow make them "cool", or "with it"....

The referred to "guide" as others point out, is mostly a guide on how to place another city into revolt. It has very little to do - if it has anything to do at all - on explaining how best to defend against your city being revolted by others, and to be truthful is actually incomplete in what it instructs in. Perhaps the others who are trying to be so clever here to new players, would spend their time better reading the guide themselves to educate themselves on how to better respond in the future....

The referenced guide thread

The discussion thread for the guide thread: I would think this thread's question is best posted here...perhaps a moderator could move it. Or most likely, just continue with the snide remarks....

EPIC! Where the hell can I give you a +rep on this forum for your reply?

I had the same issue in-game with a leader where I was putting in my application to join... the fella just refused to read and kept saying: "How will you be of support to this alliance if I let you join" like a damn monotone on autopilot. He kept missing to read the part where I said I would be of support and a gain and put down my reasons in point form. This was on 3 occasions and then I said, listen chum, if you cant read, then I damn sure aren't joining you fellas, especially not if you're leader. This was with one of the top 5 alliances at the time.

Best part is they're supposedly all experts on the revolt system which I am not! I admit but I have taken the time to at least read.

Keep watching for new posts of rage and cockiness from the folk here in response to yours & my post.

P.S And they say that I'm overtly aggressive, with a bad attitude (only) in Psi... LMAO!

DeletedUser

EPIC! Where the hell can I give you a +rep on this forum for your reply?

I had the same issue in-game with a leader where I was putting in my application to join... the fella just refused to read and kept saying: "How will you be of support to this alliance if I let you join" like a damn monotone on autopilot. He kept missing to read the part where I said I would be of support and a gain and put down my reasons in point form. This was on 3 occasions and then I said, listen chum, if you cant read, then I damn sure aren't joining you fellas, especially not if you're leader. This was with one of the top 5 alliances at the time.

Best part is they're supposedly all experts on the revolt system which I am not! I admit but I have taken the time to at least read.

Keep watching for new posts of rage and cockiness from the folk here in response to yours & my post.

P.S And they say that I'm overtly aggressive, with a bad attitude (only) in Psi... LMAO!

I bet you never been a leader of a decent alliance.
You get hundreds of mails every day.

DeletedUser20025

I bet you never been a leader of a decent alliance.
You get hundreds of mails every day.

Would leader of the South East Syndicate be good enough to answer your question or is that now an issue as well? ;)

And who & what might you be in terms of setting the pace to make such a statement? As I said in my previous post and I'll say it again, you people don't read.. just run your mouths like there's no tomorrow, just like you did.

Now on to the next individual who'd like to set the pace for stupidity with a few words thrown in just like this chap here who I've replied to. Or can we all, at least read before posting?

This world for sure takes the cake!

DeletedUser

Would leader of the South East Syndicate be good enough to answer your question or is that now an issue as well? ;)
SES probably doesn't rank high enough to be in the hundreds of mails a day category.

And who & what might you be in terms of setting the pace to make such a statement?
Code:
Rank	Name		Points	Alliance	Cities	ABP
64	I am so sorry	42124	Shadows Fall	  8	25828
382	darkpsyd	11327	Greyskull School  3	1683
'nuff said (even though there is more to say, i'm sure most people know about suur :p)

As I said in my previous post and I'll say it again, you people don't read.. just run your mouths like there's no tomorrow, just like you did.

Now on to the next individual who'd like to set the pace for stupidity with a few words thrown in just like this chap here who I've replied to. Or can we all, at least read before posting?

This world for sure takes the cake!
i apologise for my stupidity and for not reading your post, sometimes i just can't help myself and my spam muscle spasms uncontrollably!

DeletedUser10984

If I had to be serious in every post I made then I wouldn't be having any fun on these forums :p

DeletedUser20025

SES probably doesn't rank high enough to be in the hundreds of mails a day category.

Code:
Rank	Name		Points	Alliance	Cities	ABP
64	I am so sorry	42124	Shadows Fall	  8	25828
382	darkpsyd	11327	Greyskull School  3	1683
'nuff said (even though there is more to say, i'm sure most people know about suur :p)

i apologise for my stupidity and for not reading your post, sometimes i just can't help myself and my spam muscle spasms uncontrollably!

Your first two points really stand as invalid.
1) No, it obviously can't be more than 100 emails a day as the cap's at 80, thus leading me to believe you're best suited in these forums and not in-game :D

2) And you state Psi as my main world when comparing points. How intelligent!?!? I spend far less time on Psi than I have anywhere else nor have I the interest to take it much forward as the revolt world isn't my cup of tea as mentioned earlier in this very same thread (You didn't read while comparing points).

But you're spot on where your third point is concerned! :p You still haven't read anything, thus owing to your first two points.. hahahahahaha!

Next clown please!