The Off Topic Crusaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser15049

Warriors (and farmers) of Delta,

We hereby declare the re-constitution of the Off Topic Crusaders. As of midnight UTC on the 25th September 2011, our merger with the TBHC alliance grouping is at an end and we demerge now from that grouping.

As an alliance we have faced many challenges. What has kept us going through those challenges has been our integrity as an alliance. Our independence. Our values as a group. Our ethos of strong support and team work. Others may have viewed it differently. All is subjective. As part of that process and journey, we have formed relationships on grounds of mutual respect.

Due to a conflict of interest we find ourselves unable to continue as part of the TBHC set up. Our view is that we have to abide by our own conscience and act accordingly. This will clarify all commentary before it begins. It is but a conflict of interest and requires our independence to resolve it.

Let our enemies decry us. Let those who have no understanding of alliance honour or integrity decry us. Let the mightiest in Delta send its hordes upon us. We as an alliance stand for our honour and our integrity. Let Delta see Crusaders when we are fierce in defence of our values and our friends. If we die, we die with honour.

If that time comes, we say let the North rise and let it burn with righteous rage. All who stand for honour can come to this banner in such times. We shall be relentless in our pursuit of honour. We have fought for our space. Let them feel the ire of the Lions of the North when those with honour see the glory to be had if those with none come calling.

We are Warriors not Sheep.

dunedinlad
Off Topic Crusaders

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18613

well this is a surprise and one i dont have all the info on so all i can say is. oh to be a fly on that wall

DeletedUser19756

What a man glad to see you are standing on your own feet and brave enough to do it, TBHC are now a bit of a joke really in alliance terms i mean, The Huns would have been better though of standing on there own feet? May be this is a message that they needed.
Good luck with your revampt alliance

DeletedUser3288

What a man glad to see you are standing on your own feet and brave enough to do it, TBHC are now a bit of a joke really in alliance terms i mean, The Huns would have been better though of standing on there own feet? May be this is a message that they needed.
Good luck with your revampt alliance

We needed that message how? This changes hardly anything in the way the wars with EOTD and and Harbs will continue.

No disrespect to OTC as i know they are fighting their own battles etc, but how many are on the front lines in 34? Exactly.. 34 and harbs will continue as normal.

The whole idea of the mergers are just to trying and improve communication and co-operation between alliances that share the same goals.

OTC have not left to declare war on the huns, so i have no idea what you are on about, in fact, i have come to the conclusion that you have no idea what you are on about.

DeletedUser18613

We needed that message how? This changes hardly anything in the way the wars with EOTD and and Harbs will continue.

No disrespect to OTC as i know they are fighting their own battles etc, but how many are on the front lines in 34? Exactly.. 34 and harbs will continue as normal.

The whole idea of the mergers are just to trying and improve communication and co-operation between alliances that share the same goals.

OTC have not left to declare war on the huns, so i have no idea what you are on about, in fact, i have come to the conclusion that you have no idea what you are on about.

now this is not a go at you in any way..... but you are the first to mention any thing about OTC and war with the huns that i am aware of... if im wrong im sorry for missing it.
you are also the first to mention any possible peace between any of these alliances that i can see, so either you know some thing that no one has yet to bring up, or your putting words in peoples mouths? so far i just see people congratulating Dune for what he has done and im sure they have there reasons for the congratulations

DeletedUser19756

Think you are reading me wrong , i am trying to say its good to see alliances standing on there own, yes work with other alliances but keep your own identity and independance, a bit like we do my friend! Has for knowing where i am i kow exactly were i am EotD and here to stay, the only time i have moved alliances is when the old one folded, i had a choice of EotD or Harbs and i would have been happy in either because they have the same goals. Unlike your selfs who seem to have lost you way a bit, but am sure once you all sort your differences out you will be fine.

DeletedUser

Congrats dune. By the way daniejam, OTC does have front line o34 cities. Added to that they are in very, very good supporting lines for o34.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3288

Think you are reading me wrong , i am trying to say its good to see alliances standing on there own, yes work with other alliances but keep your own identity and independance, a bit like we do my friend! Has for knowing where i am i kow exactly were i am EotD and here to stay, the only time i have moved alliances is when the old one folded, i had a choice of EotD or Harbs and i would have been happy in either because they have the same goals. Unlike your selfs who seem to have lost you way a bit, but am sure once you all sort your differences out you will be fine.

Huns have not lost their way. I've been in Huns longer than you have played the game, same will go for a lot of huns.

Just because one merger didnt work out, it doesnt mean that. Didnt Nwinder and his bunch of noobs merge with EOTD? I guess EOTD has lost their way.

DeletedUser19756

Again Dan you read me wrong, EotD are still EotD and the Huns are no more thats my point, you are now in a new alliance, new name and all so its nothing like joining EotD, When we went into EotD we abide by there rules that was allready set up. You have to start all over again, right!

DeletedUser

man you could show daniejam your birth certificate and he would argue with you about not only your name, but also the color paper it was printed on.

DeletedUser

man you could show daniejam your birth certificate and he would argue with you about not only your name, but also the color paper it was printed on.

I showed him the long-form - but the dork still doesn't believe it. By the way, I love the insult dork...every time I see it I am reminded of zork...then I think about the grue...that cunning foe.

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Woe is the day I choose to be an adventurer...now my Valentine's Cards look like this:

“Roses are red, violets are blue / I'm sorry to say, you'll be eaten by a Grue”

DeletedUser

since when does changing the alliance name mean new alliance explain your point there

DeletedUser15049

This is so funny . on one hand you ask him to attack THB & on the other you attack him in the forums .

This game is full of that kind of logic jack. You even have allies urging others to attack you. Diplomacy is bunk at this game.

As for the OTC - we never attack anyone for anyone. We attack for our own interests. Hence us ending all Pacts - and doing as we will for our own interest and security. Better to scrap and earn BP with clarity than sit there bored staring at a screen wondering 'what multi is what' or 'who is who' or 'what next?' is my view on it all. We have warred constant since I became leader. Hence our BP is quite good when you consider we are a small crew.

As for OTC -EOtD. Our profile states exactly who we see as our enemies. Eternal ones. As long as the OTC stands we see them as our foes. No matter who plays along with their plays they have to take our cities. All of them.

Good luck to those who try...be a first...

Status
Not open for further replies.