Future Worlds

DeletedUser345

Can we have a list of all the future world names to discuss please?

I want to see how bad all the noob voters made it. :(

DeletedUser4013

I'll find out if we can release those names to you. But I've seen the list and I can assure you that the city names are not that bad.

DeletedUser

i think gordopolis said Byzantium was next i want to know whats after

DeletedUser18132

I still don't get it. Why isn't it called Constantinople?:heh::heh::heh::heh:

DeletedUser345

I still don't get it. Why isn't it called Constantinople?:heh::heh::heh::heh:

Was called Byzantium in the greek era until some arrogant Roman renamed it after themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

When did the players vote for these names? I seemed to of missed it.

DeletedUser18132

Was called Byzantium in the greek era until some arrogant Roman renamed it after themselves.

You mean Constantine the Great? Anyway, it was a little city until he made it his capital.

DeletedUser5859

yea, with all the letters we only had the choice between a few. I never care to much for the world name though.

DeletedUser

Can we have a list of all the future world names to discuss please?

I want to see how bad all the noob voters made it. :(
Can we also list the reasons for creating more and more and more and more and more servers all the time (while allowing old servers to decline) to discuss please?
while we are at it....

oh and maybe tell us why we have been made to wait SO LONG for all the new content like new gods and world wonders,,,, are they ever gonna come?
sort it out innogamez, you made The West wait forever to get the Forts you added to the game but even there you didnt delay adding new content THIS LONG
whats that all about?

DeletedUser345

Um corded 2.0 has been out a while with all the new gods and world wonders.

DeletedUser

Um corded 2.0 has been out a while with all the new gods and world wonders.
Big woop for the new worlds.
what about us old world players?

devs told us all worlds would get the new content that has been written for grepolis, so where is it?

innogames have already given loads of delay to "encourage" players to restart on new worlds to see the new content, when exactly are you gonna add it to all worlds like you told us you would?

thats my question on the subject of future world.
stop churning out endless cash cow servers and update the old ones already!

how long exactly are you gonna keep making your long-standing customers wait for this ?
its getting ridiculous.

frankly im surprised no one else is shouting about this yet.:(

DeletedUser

zordas, there have been countless posts explaining that Ac04 is hounding the devs to get the old worlds updated. nobody has any information about when this might happen, and when any becomes available it will be announced in these forums.

the devs are being harassed about this already, so further posts asking about it are really not going to make any difference at all.

DeletedUser

zordas, there have been countless posts explaining that Ac04 is hounding the devs to get the old worlds updated. nobody has any information about when this might happen, and when any becomes available it will be announced in these forums.

the devs are being harassed about this already, so further posts asking about it are really not going to make any difference at all.

I disagree that customers sharing their opinion is "not going to make any difference."
my moaning here (and any other added) empowers Ac04 to request ( harassing is not correct, this is their paid work - not a hobby - asking them to do their job is totally reasonable. ) action and movement from the development team.
I dont post just to alarm and cause controversy but im compelled now to point out that this tactic, of delaying content release is not misunderstood by experienced gamers like myself, it has a purpose and a reason that I wont broadcast to make a fuss, but I have to point out Im aware of it as are others.
its about time devs got a bit more specific on when and what content will be added to 1.26 and enough people that buy premium on 1.26 servers are starting to agree with this statement if they didnt already.
If the decline and neglect of 1.26 worlds drags on too long innogamez [Grepolis] will have nothing left but the next new server and their player base will be lost.

Many thanks Ac04 for your efforts on our behalf in this area, it is appreciated and you have one more irate customer here - to point out to devs - to make your voice louder with them.:pro: