Most humorous person of sigma

DeletedUser

Hi sigmanians(people who are in sigma will now onwards be called this name cuz i say so :D),

Another poll is comin up! The most humorous person of sigma!

Prizes:
+ rep

Two nominations make you get inside the poll and the nominations start from NOW! you cant nominate yourself.

i nominate owen, Mrs Sativa and aman

Arul.

DeletedUser20025

whatever u do i wont nominate u :p

Lol, okay, whatever suits you :D

At least I don't have to run to Psi folk to vote for me... sounds very familiar, eh? Hahaha

You remind me of a booger throwing boy.. rotflcopter!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wait sorry to ask this, but what are the qualifications? being funny? must one tell jokes to go on here? :p

DeletedUser

nominating darkpsyd too for keeping his 'never lost a city in sigma' profile after he lost a city.

btw the only reason you haven't lost many cities is because you haven't made enough enemies :) 80+k total bp says more than enough.

DeletedUser20025

nominating darkpsyd too for keeping his 'never lost a city in sigma' profile after he lost a city.

btw the only reason you haven't lost many cities is because you haven't made enough enemies :) 80+k total bp says more than enough.

lol, fair enough. I lost a city means I lost a city... fair bit of excitement in your camp over me I must say.. no denying that.

Also haven't been playing or online lately especially when that city was taken. But then again, this will called an excuse... before that though one would wonder why you'll never thought I wasn't sniping.

I dare say though that it took 15 members to take down 1 city.. especially mellowmalt.. made me laugh at his deperate attempts to knock me off that locale in the name of renegadehunterjack. HAhA!

And you.. you're a convenience.. always appear for a post when the going's good and disappear when the goings tough, eh what say racerboi?

I'll leave you happy with the 80K bp thought.. haha. You have no clue chum, absolutely no clue at all. Haha!

And naming my city after I lose it, seems you need to rephrase that sentence. Is that why you'll came at me like there was no tomorrow. Couldn't digest it, eh?

WoE players will always be clowns for me, now that they talk big in the security of D.N. Sheesh! Weren't you the first to defect leaving your mates to get rogered? Lol.

DeletedUser

you say I got excited? lol I think your post is what people call an overreaction.

yea I have no clue why you're bragging even though you only have 80k bp, but then I suppose for something like SES 80k is as good as it gets.

as for everything else, I think they're too complicated for someone of your calibre to handle.

It's always funny to see someone brag about not losing a city then losing one, which is also why I nominated you for this award :)

PS. you don't see alliances turn bad then get back up stronger than ever very often, mind I add keeping the number 1 spot for the whole duration. don't need to degrade us just because you guys can only feed off inactives now. build a bridge and get over it mate.

DeletedUser20025

PS. you don't see alliances turn bad then get back up stronger than ever very often, mind I add keeping the number 1 spot for the whole duration. don't need to degrade us just because you guys can only feed off inactives now. build a bridge and get over it mate.

Lol, I love it, all fun at the end of the day, no real hate Sativa. Most of my posts get the responses... that itself makes me laugh.

Racer, Chill! Good lord, you're a grumpy one.
You're right though. I will give due where due is given, always have. I love the WoE team, good fun, good people in general or with whoever I have spoken/chatted with regardless of the war of words thrown at each other. Trust me, without this in-game fight, Sigma would be be very boring. And good fighters!!!

I saw the name of the city I lost and cried with laughter cause that's the spirit. Love Renagde anyway, he's good fun, especially when he's with me :)

I'll be back in-game in a day or two, so the fun will start again.

And thank you for the nomination, regardless of why. You still stopped your posts when WoE were getting a hammering. And I'm still posting even though I lost a city. LMAO!

Laugh man don't be so grumpy. Sarcasm is funny though, I enjoy it.

Cheers!

P.S 80K?? Hahahaha!

DeletedUser14937

Uhhhhhh I need to step in for the first time :O! (PARTY)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't go off topic in too many threads guys ;), while it's one of those things I won't be asking too much about, I will intervene if it happens for long periods of time and on numerous threads ;).
I don't ask for much :( argue all you want just make a thread for it ;)

DeletedUser20025

I just love iCyber.... coolest mod on the grepo forum!

Racerboi :p

I'm still humorous... hyuck hyuck! :D

DeletedUser

darkpsy stop trying to kiss the mods A** :D
jk jk

Anyways iCyber when will this poll be put up.
November??

DeletedUser14937

You guys make me blush :p! Thanks a lot for those comments :)!!! I rarely if ever get them :(

Poll can be up whenever you want :p You never set a specific date for it ;) Tell me whenever you're ready :)

DeletedUser20025

darkpsy stop trying to kiss the mods A** :D
jk jk

Anyways iCyber when will this poll be put up.
November??

Gimme that ***.... Hahaha.

Poll should be up asap now that we have some of the old WoE folks back and this forum seems to be buzzing with life again.