Support and Attack at exact same second

DeletedUser

If the support is timed for the same second, will it get there before the attack or after?

In the command over view it shows it as getting there BEFORE.

When I go to the city, and scroll over the top thingy (sword box showing the incoming attacks) It shows the support getting there AFTER.

Same time, but am confused as to which to believe! Any experience with this is appreciated!

Lucy

DeletedUser

If the support is timed for the same second, will it get there before the attack or after?

In the command over view it shows it as getting there BEFORE.

When I go to the city, and scroll over the top thingy (sword box showing the incoming attacks) It shows the support getting there AFTER.

Same time, but am confused as to which to believe! Any experience with this is appreciated!

Lucy

MY understanding is it depends on which one was sent first, if you think it as a que each time you send an attack or send support a que forms and the other attacks / support slot in where there is a free place.

Where there is no free place which ever one was there first gets to the cute cashier first.

DeletedUser6156

They generally land in the order that they appear on screen, so if the attack is above the support it will land first and vice versa.

DeletedUser

as far as i know, if waves land on the same second they land according to the attack ID assigned to them by the system. you can inspect the code for the attack and find the attack/command ID if you want to, but it's basically just about always going to be whichever is sent first lands first.