Rate the Player Above

DeletedUser

plus everyone has said VVV are dead and buried ha we are still here and our players are growing, 14 players who have been together for a long time and will be till the end!... the real fight is in o54 and o55 but then again UW dont know what a fight is, more festivals than fighting, just like SOH and TGGE... idiots the lot of you's!

DeletedUser

Masonbhoy

5/40

Total d-bag and my alliance is a MRA? Hmmm, coming from someone who is in VVV and VVV is going straight to the ground. As for my Location, i started in ocean 34, expanded to 43, and moved to ocean 33. 3 oceans is not that bad. And your location, nice, all ur cities in 1 ocean. You sent me a message titled "Spunk Rag" Come on dude. Move into ocean 34 and see how "Dead" it really is. :pro:

you where quick to go offline when you cant answer you idiot... come fight a real fight and not pick on the new starts.... I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU :pro:

DeletedUser

We are bigger than you and 53 members and growing? Look at this little stat and notice we have been kicking more of our members than recruiting now.
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en16/alliance/3484/alliancechanges
Ya we are bigger than u guys and the only reason you guys are still going is because nobody cares to take down the #9 alliance int he world. We are 5th, we have more potential. If you feel like my ocean is dead then ok thats fine, just take a visit and see how dead us festival players are over here. UW is better then VVV cause VVV is only alive out of pure pity and because nobody even cares about u guys. Btw, UW is currently attacking 2 of Incs members and doing pretty good considering they have 4 million points on us. We are not an alliance that just has festivals and things, we fight. Also ya i went to bed, i dont have to reply 3-4 times in a row to try and make 1 point. I dont have time to argue with u on the forums and im sure people dont want to listen. Message me in game if u want to "Chat"
:pro:

DeletedUser

Hahahaha look at the points of the players that has joined and left, idiots....

and the reason you have more points than us is yous have more members duh, but tell me how does 14 players have more BP than 53 player?

ohhh im so sorry you's are attacking 2 incubi player? well done you's!!! we have the rest of them sorrounding us not just 2, we have almost the top 20 players in pi sorrounding us your feeble little festival loving fool, no one cares about o33, o34 or owhere ever, its only tgge and all the rest of the scared alliances that reside there, NOBODIES!

and as for vvv surviving out of pity just shows you how much you know about this game, tell me what involvement have you had with us, what do you know about us and our players? nothing! because your a NOBODY! you come on here running your mouth off about having cities in 3 different oceans (shows how much of a noob you really are) anyone who has fought us will tell we it will be actually impossible to take a city off us from within our CORE, yes we lose straggling cities but only because we allowed it!

ask eddy.mad and Abhilash Harichandan what a vvv seige looks like!

the reason no one comes near us they know that we can defend our core and we do it so bloody well... VVV FOREVER

DeletedUser

We are bigger than you and 53 members and growing? Look at this little stat and notice we have been kicking more of our members than recruiting now.
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en16/alliance/3484/alliancechanges
Ya we are bigger than u guys and the only reason you guys are still going is because nobody cares to take down the #9 alliance int he world. We are 5th, we have more potential. If you feel like my ocean is dead then ok thats fine, just take a visit and see how dead us festival players are over here. UW is better then VVV cause VVV is only alive out of pure pity and because nobody even cares about u guys. Btw, UW is currently attacking 2 of Incs members and doing pretty good considering they have 4 million points on us. We are not an alliance that just has festivals and things, we fight. Also ya i went to bed, i dont have to reply 3-4 times in a row to try and make 1 point. I dont have time to argue with u on the forums and im sure people dont want to listen. Message me in game if u want to "Chat"
:pro:

YAWNNNNNNN COME BACK WHEN YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT, AS I SAID COME JOIN US IN 054 OR 055 THEN I WILL GLADLY SHUT YOU UP :pro:

DeletedUser

well, you are calling everyone in my oceans bad pretty much. So you think TGGE, UW, and SoH are all bad? Do you know what all 3 of those alliance have in common? They all are bigger than your alliance. SoH is number 1 int he world and they are in ocean 34 with almost 3 million points. TGGE is in ocean 34,43, and 33. We are all in those oceans and we are all better than your pathetic little alliance. :pro:

DeletedUser

hahah check there grepo stats noob, points mean nothing BP matters and none of them earn it they are all festival merchants!

you didnt answer my question how can 53 players have less BP than 14?

DeletedUser

well, you are calling everyone in my oceans bad pretty much. So you think TGGE, UW, and SoH are all bad? Do you know what all 3 of those alliance have in common? They all are bigger than your alliance. SoH is number 1 int he world and they are in ocean 34 with almost 3 million points. TGGE is in ocean 34,43, and 33. We are all in those oceans and we are all better than your pathetic little alliance. :pro:

i dont think they are all bad i know they are, i have seen the forum in TGGE and i seen everyones cry for help when they have incoming attacks hahaha how about yous stop doing festivals and fight?

dont make me embarrass you with grepo stats again....

actually heres 1 example... Aristotel II 515,592 bp and 44 cities, eddy.mad 526,226 but he has 70 cities.... so how can the mighty noob eddy.mad have 11k more bp than Aristotel II but has 26 more cities? FESTIVALSSSSSSS :pro:

DeletedUser

Because you guys dont even have more ABP than us. Interesting fact right? We have more ABP than your alliance and you guys have more defense. Just because u guys build out Bi's and defensive troops doesnt make u good. So ya we are better in ABP and thats all that really matters right now...

DeletedUser

ABP do you mean alliance bp?

if so VVV have a total of 2,251,571 BP and UW 1,827,284... you's actually only got more attack BP than us on 29/9 so dont give me your bs...

we have more defence points because we have the top alliances around us, incubi and TGGE attack us regularly, tell me who attacks you?

DeletedUser

Haha, typical VVV member. ABP= attack battle points genius! We have more than u, and as for defense, best defense is a good offense.

DeletedUser

when you talk about an alliance you could've been talking about either you idiot... you's only achieved more ABP on the 29/9, yous have 53 members and we have 14 (2 are on short term bans and 1 on vm) so at the moment we have 11 active players... so tell me

stop avoiding my question and tell me what alliance's UW attack and get attacked from?????

DeletedUser

just so you know VVV have no pacts or nap, we do not rely on any help from anyone, EVERYONE IS RED!!!!

DeletedUser

We are only under attack from some members of Inc. I mean i know VVV is so bad that there members get banned and just because u guys dont have a good leader and get into wars with everyone else doesnt mean other alliances have good diplomats and dont get into fights all the time. This will be my last post here, im done now. Have fun talking to urself and posting 3 times in a row just to prove 1 point.

DeletedUser

bye bye noob, hope to see you in pi real soon, i'll gladly take all your cities from you!

DeletedUser

Masonbhoy/Light Year

age= about 5 years old
creativity = 0/10
location = 0/10 on the forums regrettably.
skill = 0/10 see creativity

sorry chaps, both you and your alliances should disband and leave this server.