New alliance ocean 38

DeletedUser14397

Starting a new alliance is never easy,

When your small, less then 20 players, every new recruit will be challenged.

New small players look up to large alliances, so it become hard to recruit the when you have top 12 alliances competing for those same players (WoA and UK)

I know when I was in fearless fighters I would send at least 3 messages a day asking people to join. Must would say no, then join a higher ranking alliance. Targeting recruitment worked best that is to say, keeping it local and letting them know from the start like i said "we are recruiting in ocean 26 only at this time".

Once fearless fighters got to number 2 spot in that ocean People started asking us if they could join.

*note I was not a founder of fearless fighters but, a active member only.

any advice whateverr would be great thanks

DeletedUser

I'm not sure if I'm looking at the right stats but I see 1 city taken from you by WoA
and 2 cities from UK. Do you have a war with 2 alliances? See if you can get a pact with some local alliance to have some support at least.
In any case still a nice stat and I wish you luck. Fight hard mate!

DeletedUser

Hang in there Wooly, you have friends not so far away, and there are others who may become your friends closer still.

Standing up to stronger alliances can be tough, but WoA and UK are not renowned for their fighting ability or toughness. When a shark tries to bite you, a decent whack on the nose generally discourages him.

Stabbing him in the eye while you're at it works even better ;)

Later on you can go fishing and have Flake for dinner :p

Regards,
Leo

DeletedUser

I'm not sure if I'm looking at the right stats but I see 1 city taken from you by WoA

yeah i must have missed that 1 but still he and his member took 5 and they only 1. once he gets more member im pretty sure WoA wont be able to take 1.

DeletedUser14397

yeah i must have missed that 1 but still he and his member took 5 and they only 1. once he gets more member im pretty sure WoA wont be able to take 1.

yeah UK jumped on the band wagon i gather thats because them and WoA are allys and WoA must feel shamed that im putting them to shame, but i see a light at the end of the tunnel :cool: and my goal was to turn oc38 on its head and im sure the guys in oc38 (namely UK & WoA) are scared thats why im getting this much lovely attention.

DeletedUser

not doing so hot now wooly. lost 6 cities in the last week and 8 in the last 2 weeks.

DeletedUser

sadly 38 doesnt seem like a real strong ocean for finding players. find some small alliances and talk to them about merging with u and even try recruiting near ur borders such as 28,27,37. like right near that corner of those oceans. u prob already tried that but if not u should.

DeletedUser14397

tried a couple things you said but the guys in smaller alliances in my ocean feel loyal to there alliance that covers the hole rim of the world (can you guess what alliance lol) if the 3/4 guys though wisely we could be onto a good thing.

DeletedUser

u need to go straight to the leaders. talk to them maybe u can convince some to merge with u.

DeletedUser

Im in o27/37 there are a good few dark knights around, although they seem like low points guys some may have potential?

DeletedUser14397

Ive tried to get them, spoke with the leader about a merge but that only stalled , then i noticed they circle the world eta on the rim so i sent all there members in oc38 a message about how i think them joining us here would be better for both but was told from one guy he has friends there and wont leave.