Hear Ye Hear Ye, Come All!!!!!!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser8790
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Also i looked at the thousands of players phi has there must be atleast ten thousand players in that world with zero points..

DeletedUser8790

I agree we have so much time and money into this world I don't want to start over.. Now if I lose my cities and get rimmed then thats that. But I bet half the players in the 2.0 worlds won't stick it out. It is us vets who keep this game going. I tried playing in the new world phi it was fun for a week. This is the best world let's keep it that way. Like you said couldnt we make a parallel world of theta but in the 2.0 version. for those that want to play in that world can. For those players who don't play there cities would go ghost in the parallel world. But would not go ghost in the original Theta. My bet is there would be thousands of ghost towns then callenictes could be the winner:)

I would doubt that players would quit by a ling shot, You are in the minority by a long shot of players who do not want a change, Of those I talked to I would say 50% want the change 30% do not care one way or the other and 10% do not want any changes and 10% want to stay 1.26 but have an end game scenario.

I really do not understand the hate for 2.0 it is fundamentally it is the same game, just slightly different graphics and overview screens, The main difference being farming, Now I do not farm so it really does not effect me at all, however on the 2.0 worlds that I play, I find I actually do farm more often since troops are not required to farm, Bonus for me! But I guess there is no pleasing everyone, Keep in mind this change is not like going from Coke to new coke, it is more like Coca Cola with a jazzed up can.

DeletedUser

I do see your point. But I do not think your stats are 100% accurate. I just like the idea of Theta staying fundamentally the same. It is just a game but unlike a lot of games it evolves more like real life. People come and go, Empires rise and fall, But it is never to late to start over and rule the world.. If they change this and make an end we will lose all this! We will have a winner but we will lose Theta!!! I don't want to lose Theta. I have a lot of fun here. I spend quite a few rainy days in Theta... So I vote to have NO end to Theta!

DeletedUser

i even dn't like this war fighting our friends is disgusting
and s2v2rd u know i am always wth u wting for ur re. in theta

DeletedUser11886

s2v2rd.

LAWLLAWLLAWLLAWLLAWL!!!!! OMG LAWLA! I WANA MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT ON A DIFF WORLD WITH DAT NAME XP I LOLd' SO HARD LOLOLOLOL

Ahem, Sorry. Isn't 2.0. or disintegration In A New Name?

DeletedUser

s2v2rd.

LAWLLAWLLAWLLAWLLAWL!!!!! OMG LAWLA! I WANA MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT ON A DIFF WORLD WITH DAT NAME XP I LOLd' SO HARD LOLOLOLOL

Ahem, Sorry. Isn't 2.0. or disintegration In A New Name?

sorry by mistake i meant s3v3rd