Top 12 Top 12 Alliance Thread

Thrillology

Phrourach
Fatlady, I have a report that has to do with you.
Edit:
Looks like you're a collaborator with this guy.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Rank Name Points Players Average
1 Byzantine Empire 55285 116 477
2 Elite Olympus Warriors 41649 105 397
3 Posiedon Family 34669 99 350
4 NOOBS 26835 47 571
5 New Republic 26094 69 378
6 The 13th Legion 23674 60 395
7 Waste Management 21377 49 436
8 Byzantine Elite 19100 56 341
9 Byzantennial 17245 39 442
10 Dark Angels 14638 39 375
11 The Black Spot - AOS 13828 29 477
12 THE IMMORTALS10 12885 38 339
13 Anonymous Gladiators 11902 30 397
14 The Pwnege Ninjas 11580 31 374
15 Warriors of Carax 11404 39 292

DeletedUser

Fatlady, I have a report that has to do with you.
Edit:
Looks like you're a collaborator with this guy.

way to win friends haha

now i feel like saying in the words of elmer fudd be very very quiet we are looking for spys...

DeletedUser

At time of this writing-

1. Byzantine Empire- Either an MRA or very large alliance. They do have one of the highest average pts. at 551. I think this alliance will halve in size after BP wears off, but stay relatively competitive due to good players.

2. Posieden Army- Most players, low points. Not gonna last.

3. Elite Olympus Warriors- Good intermixed with bad. MRA that could actually do well, if they get rid of the fluff.

4. New Republic- Promissing future for this one. Relatively good average and large member base means they could do well, assuming they are serious players.

5. NOOBS- A contradiction in and of itself. NOOBS have the highest average pts. while having a very low member count for this world. Their achilles heel could be troops though.

6. The 13th Legion- Average alliance, I think. They aren't bad, but have failed to maintain anything more than a 450 pt. average. They also have around 70 members right now... not sure what to make of that.

7. TW- Shadow- Not gonna last. With a horrid avg. points, it's clear only their huge member count lets them be on this list.

8. Waste Mangement- One of the few performers on this list. They have just under 50 members, yet have almost 500 pt. average. Made up of vets, should be a good alliance.

9. Byzantine Elite- Average alliance I think. 65 members with sub-400 pts. average. Probably won't last.

10. Byzanttenial- Another alliance that could last, despite its noobish name. The founders claim to be long-time Rho vets, and so far, it shows. This alliance has maintained a ~480 point average with only about 50 members. They will either pull ahead or fall behind.

11. The Black Spot- AOS- One of the best alliances on this list, in my opinion. With only ~35 members, and a 575 pt. average, this alliance is obviously a compact group of vets. Look for them to top the charts later on.

12. TRUST -Soldiers- Fledgling alliance. They might pull ahead later on, but nothing makes them stand out as a good alliance at this point.

---For the Future---

13. Dark Angels- 42 members with a 411 point average. They might pull ahead later on.

17. Anonymous Gladiators- With only 29 members, it fits that they are 17th. Good average though. If they grow, they could become competitive.

22. Fatal Force- Good average at 472. With only 22 members though, they are lacking in recruitment powers. They are a long-term project alliance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1. Byzantine Empire- Either an MRA or very large alliance. They do have one of the highest average pts. at 551. I think this alliance will halve in size after BP wears off, but stay relatively competitive due to good players.

Well, I am one of the leaders, and I think I was the one who was able to keep Hogs for Months, so this alliance will stay :D

DeletedUser14437

1. Byzantine Empire- Isn't half bad, when you look at their experience it is good, could last.
2. Poseidon Army- A lot of players, bad average. BAD
3. ELite Olympus Warriors- In every world, maybe one will be successful, then again maybe not...
4. New Republic- Could survive depending if they don't fight with other good alliances.
5.NOOBS- Very promising, it has a good member base...

Rest coming soon.

DeletedUser21418

LOL did AXE pay you for it

At time of this writing-

2. Posieden Army- Most players, low points. Not gonna last.

3. Elite Olympus Warriors- Good intermixed with bad. MRA that could actually do well, if they get rid of the fluff.

4. New Republic- Promissing future for this one. Relatively good average and large member base means they could do well, assuming they are serious players.

5. NOOBS- A contradiction in and of itself. NOOBS have the highest average pts. while having a very low member count for this world. Their achilles heel could be troops though.

6. The 13th Legion- Average alliance, I think. They aren't bad, but have failed to maintain anything more than a 450 pt. average. They also have around 70 members right now... not sure what to make of that.

7. TW- Shadow- Not gonna last. With a horrid avg. points, it's clear only their huge member count lets them be on this list.

8. Waste Mangement- One of the few performers on this list. They have just under 50 members, yet have almost 500 pt. average. Made up of vets, should be a good alliance.

9. Byzantine Elite- Average alliance I think. 65 members with sub-400 pts. average. Probably won't last.

10. Byzanttenial- Another alliance that could last, despite its noobish name. The founders claim to be long-time Rho vets, and so far, it shows. This alliance has maintained a ~480 point average with only about 50 members. They will either pull ahead or fall behind.

11. The Black Spot- AOS- One of the best alliances on this list, in my opinion. With only ~35 members, and a 575 pt. average, this alliance is obviously a compact group of vets. Look for them to top the charts later on.

12. TRUST -Soldiers- Fledgling alliance. They might pull ahead later on, but nothing makes them stand out as a good alliance at this point.

---For the Future---

13. Dark Angels- 42 members with a 411 point average. They might pull ahead later on.

17. Anonymous Gladiators- With only 29 members, it fits that they are 17th. Good average though. If they grow, they could become competitive.

22. Fatal Force- Good average at 472. With only 22 members though, they are lacking in recruitment powers. They are a long-term project alliance.

:cool

DeletedUser

Guys I want to say something predictions don't mean anything because go to the Athens world and look on the predictions there.Many thought that Riot,Virus,Epic will stay till the end of the game and no one though that 24F will be powerful alliance but if you check now you won't find any of the 3 alliances there except 24F which did very well in Athens and is 1 of the dominating powers there.I predict a new power will arise and take over Athens (so that this post won't be counted as a spam)

DeletedUser

no I didnt Kraniet i payed for nothing and my top 3 alliances that will stay in this world is

1. Waste Management
2. NOOBS
3. The Black Spot AOS

DeletedUser20217

Sounds good, not sure about NOOBS though, I think they will make too many enemies!! that will be there downfall.

DeletedUser21418

War

Whereas the Waste Management has committed repeated acts against the Government and the people of the NOOBS; Therefore be it Resolved by the Senate and the House of Representatives of the NOOBS in Congress Assembled, that the state of war between the NOOBS and the Waste Management which has thus been thrust upon the NOOBS is hereby formally declared; and that the President be, and he is hereby, authorized and directed to employ the entire naval and military forces of the NOOBS and the resources of the Government to carry on war against the Waste Management Government; and to bring the conflict to a successful termination all of the resources of the country are hereby pledged by the Congress of the NOOBS.

so i said

Kraniet

DeletedUser

Whereas the Waste Management has committed repeated acts against the Government and the people of the NOOBS; Therefore be it Resolved by the Senate and the House of Representatives of the NOOBS in Congress Assembled, that the state of war between the NOOBS and the Waste Management which has thus been thrust upon the NOOBS is hereby formally declared; and that the President be, and he is hereby, authorized and directed to employ the entire naval and military forces of the NOOBS and the resources of the Government to carry on war against the Waste Management Government; and to bring the conflict to a successful termination all of the resources of the country are hereby pledged by the Congress of the NOOBS.

so i said

Kraniet

War ? Already ?
I'm sure your ENTIRE NAVY can't wait to ship out :D

DeletedUser

6 days in world of speed 1 is very little time to organize a war.

DeletedUser

so i said

Kraniet

If you try to war with someone this early on you will waste all your resources and will most likely hinder your growth greatly. Cant really be called a war without conquests either. My recomendation is wait :pro: