October wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Official later half ofOctober warzzzzz:

A couple of these alliances are fightingthis or that alliance.

This or that alliance is defending and attacking like a trooper...

Those alliances are turtling and ghost diving...

Them alliances are a bunch of inactives...

That alliance is on the sidelines...

Exciting stuff! :cool:

DeletedUser

You may or may not have noticed a clean up here. Please stick to the rules guys, you know the drill!

So is there anything exciting happening in the tail end of October? Halloween is coming up, any special plans to scare your other alliances?

DeletedUser

You may or may not have noticed a clean up here. Please stick to the rules guys, you know the drill!

So is there anything exciting happening in the tail end of October? Halloween is coming up, any special plans to scare your other alliances?

I don't believe..It's just umm.."Iota"..lol

Things aren't ever really planned anymore we just attack who we want, and when we want.. :D

DeletedUser

Well things at iota west corner are hot. More than 5 wars against big alliances a lot of fights and 3 or more operations per week at least for DD

October din´t over yet but the results of major wars is:
Phalanx-Elite. -> we made more people quit from phala and we got more ground up to north
THE DEATH CRUSADERS -> we made more people quit from game kkkk and we got more ground down to south

DeletedUser

No idea what this bane guy is on about. We do not attack people in D12.

Myself i have spent all week chartering flower deliveries to make up for misdeeds....

DeletedUser

Oh that reminds me Onoquoy!

Thank you SO much for the wild flower bouquet!

I love daises.... to me the daisy is the friendliest flower.

DeletedUser

Well things at iota west corner are hot. More than 5 wars against big alliances a lot of fights and 3 or more operations per week at least for DD

October din´t over yet but the results of major wars is:
Phalanx-Elite. -> we made more people quit from phala and we got more ground up to north
THE DEATH CRUSADERS -> we made more people quit from game kkkk and we got more ground down to south

how are you making people quit the game? i dont see why your stopping people from having fun.

DeletedUser

how are you making people quit the game? i dont see why your stopping people from having fun.

oh here we go again solving the worlds problems with sunshine puppies.

You do realise that these inactives you keep taking to avoid taken on real people prob went inactive due to other hitting them and making them go inactive.

DeletedUser

pilsy-one-knobe was inactive attacking back? o.0

When your screen pop up with more than 300 attacks daily and you think... i'm lost and than all your army gone and you lost some cities and you start to think i don´t wanna to waste time rebuilding everything at iota, so you have some choices: go VM (and be attacked again when come back) or do like "real" ppl below or you press that reset button.

Ok real ppl do this, we take cities from them and they run to get cities back from inactives:
Marshal Tito
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

When your screen pop up with more than 300 attacks daily and you think... i'm lost and than all your army gone and you lost some cities and you start to think i don´t wanna to waste time rebuilding everything at iota, so you have some choices: go VM (and be attacked again when come back) or do like "real" ppl below or you press that reset button.

Ok real ppl do this, we take cities from them and they run to get cities back from inactives:
Marshal Tito
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

It is ok Bane... no reason to become hyper.

Just a game man... As for Tito... looks like he lost 1 city that is not ahhnialitation and I am sure that he will be fine to fight another day...

Now this guy is hurting... but he will live to fight on another day also:

Svein63

It is always relative...

DeletedUser

what happened to elias.asghari? he lost like 8 cities in a couple of days

also, we're on topic right?

DeletedUser

Marshal Tito
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Whats a Reset button?? If i seen that sooner i would have pressed it :p

DeletedUser

what happened to elias.asghari? he lost like 8 cities in a couple of days

also, we're on topic right?

havent you heard? he was having a kingdom sized yard sale and in the corner he put some stuff with a sign free to a good home. Now bad co being the gypsies we all love and know them to be thought this applied to everything and dont you know it they took the lot including his citys.

Dont worry the police are in town and we all ways get our man :D

DeletedUser

lol, how much is he selling his cities for? 2 silver coins each?

well thats more than gypsies can pay! :p

DeletedUser

aww is the tiny tiget too much for the big fat turtles? lol

First Cenobites hits VM and now kaligula.. who's next ;)

DeletedUser16633

hola mates and ladys, have you all missed me ?? :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.