Top 12 Alliance Discussion's

DeletedUser18317

yes because you and your alliance are pathetic and dont know what you are doing sjshark :)

DeletedUser18317

yeah pathetic, when you think you have a decent alliance attack us ya bunch of fa.nys, now go bore someone else :)

DeletedUser18132

I think he's saying that he wants me to conquer him.

MY 1000th post!!!!! PARTY BABYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

If I was remotely close to your *** I would light you up like a candle!!!

DeletedUser

Braggards. You guys are riding on the coattails of real players. Seriously. You guys will do well if you emulate your good players, for one day if you do, you will be great. Humble yourself and you will be lifted up, but exhalt yourselves and you will be brought low. As for Monk: Bad company corrupts good morals.

DeletedUser

1 Cerberus 12035377 92 130819 too many players in the wrong areas, need players with slots around nat to take over all the nat quitters cities
2 Noxious Rising 11488967 55 208890 still a quality alliance, can't see them going away any time soon, boredom is their biggest threat
3 Greek Warfare 8071790 44 183450 a good attacking alliance, looking strong
4 NaTaRaJa 6058369 23 263407 gone, active players seriously need to think about merging with NR
5 The Chosen Elite 5071850 56 90569 holding their own in their own region
6 The 24th Legion 4808543 38 126541 have to see what happens in their war with o43
7 Lords of Anarchy 4679979 91 51428 better left unsaid
8 The Grey Ghosts 4420601 43 102805 gone, should be taken over but probably will not be
9 Ocean 43 4368731 35 124821 wait and see what happens in their war with 24th
10 REAL MADRID ELITE 3809007 64 59516 if their numbers still drop they will be an elite alliance
11 Phoenix 3397245 66 51473 a new name again! had more names than Emelda Marcos has shoes
12 300 SPARTANS 2976462 109 27307 should be out of the top 12 with the goon squad overtaking them, so not really worth passing judgment on.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not a bad summary.

NR need to look at getting some enemies, they seem to be in a pact with most of the world.

hopefully the war with Ocean 43 and 24th legion is something to talk about, it will add a nice mix for the top 12.

phoenix, if it is confusion they are trying to create then they have confused me. I can not keep up with all the name changes.

300 spartans will still be there for some time, there is a big enough gap between them and The Goon Squad (TGS)

I would love to hear your view on LOA though, with pacts being thrown about it would be nice to understand a bit about them.

DeletedUser

1. Cerberus: Have a lot of top rank players, mainly scavenge the dead and the weak but seems to be a good strategy. Lots of players that don't contribute much but ain't that true of most alliances.
2. Noxious Rising: I have respect for these guys but seem to be losing steam probably through boredom. Still strong in their core so can't see them going anywhere soon.
3. Greek Warfare: The New NaT? Haven't lost a city since September so clearly organised and aggressive
4. NaTaRaJa: Sad to see these guys going. Were an inspiration to all when they were active. Now having their bones picked over by the Cerbs...
5. The Chosen Elite: Took a while to get going and have a few issues with internals but are getting into their stride now. Need to see them up against some decent opposition as currently scavenge the weak and dead. Good stats against LoA but not really surprising.
6. The 24th Legion: Massive problems consuming internals, pages of yellow interspersed with the odd green. But small and compact so when they have a chance they could be effective.
7. Ocean 43: Appear to be consuming internals at a fair old rate and picking on the weak. Slowly gaining points.
8. Lords of Anarchy: Being taken apart by anyone who wishes to especially TCE. Starting to fall off rapidly now. Can their enemies keep up the pressure?
9. The Grey Ghosts: All the bigger players other than a few either left or quit. Now providing easy pickings for the scavengers. A sad end really...
10. RME: The scavenger kings - well we all know with out Real Madrid himself this alliance would be dead and the stats bear this out.
11. Phoenix: Got some good players but would have to guess they have some issues from the name changing malarky. Now their main pickings of TGG are gone may need to get more aggressive.
12. 300 Spartans: Consume tiny players and are consumed by any alliance that cares to try it appears. Using pure player numbers to keep their heads above water.

It would be nice to see some real battles going on but I guess everyone has got nice and comfortable and with the number of dropouts the temptation to expand without a fight is considerable. But Mu needs a war, a real war with at least 2 of the top5 having a go at each other. Otherwise the boredom that destroyed Nat and TGG will visit you all.

DeletedUser

Once we are done with GG we are looking forward to taking out The Goon Squad before they have a chance to get set up!!! Then god help who's next we will continue to take until we are in the top three then a major war is needed!! I would like to see a North MU verse a South MU fight...

DeletedUser

Once we are done with GG we are looking forward to taking out The Goon Squad before they have a chance to get set up!!! Then god help who's next we will continue to take until we are in the top three then a major war is needed!! I would like to see a North MU verse a South MU fight...

That would be fun!

DeletedUser

Once we are done with GG we are looking forward to taking out The Goon Squad before they have a chance to get set up!!!

In the past week you have taken 1 GG city so you had better hurry up then because I would say we are already set up.

Then god help who's next we will continue to take until we are in the top three then a major war is needed!! I would like to see a North MU verse a South MU fight...

a large scale like that would be awesome! lets hope some day we get to see a war so great in mu

Last edited by a moderator: