Who is at war with whom?

DeletedUser

Pull up a chair JC - could be interesting so hope you get a good view from your beach. I'm really very friendly, I think I just get bad press sometimes :D

PS - must change the signature block. Apologies to Aga, Chris etc.

DeletedUser

No profile updates from Charch or Sixithis ?

strange unless the tide is turning and you dont like to admit it, bless ya both !

Current War Total: 61
[player]Charchabil[/player] - 12
[player]Chatau[/player] - 7
[player]Not Named[/player] - 7
[player]Dragon22815[/player] - 6
[player]Mohamed Abdelhamid[/player] - 6
[player]SIXITHS[/player] - 6
[player]eddie5457[/player] - 5
[player]jimdadriver[/player] - 3
[player]Blulk V[/player] - 2
[player]CamoTabo[/player] - 2
[player]Night of Day[/player] - 1
[player]francobaresi[/player] - 1
[player]gi0gia22[/player] - 1
[player]Wheeler50[/player] - 1

TDA - 12:
[town]131843[/town]
[town]170722[/town]
[town]150736[/town]
[town]174143[/town]
[town]114526[/town]
[town]117507[/town]
[town]117840[/town]
[town]117874[/town]
[town]232997[/town]
[town]117712[/town]
[town]134028[/town]
[town]114470[/town]

U will get 37(maybe), but we will get 38,47 and 48..... So, we will meet in 37, you have my word mate :):D.....

DeletedUser6635

you wont be getting 47 dude im back next week and with plenty of slots to fill

DeletedUser

Current War Total: 61
[player]Charchabil[/player] - 12
[player]Chatau[/player] - 7
[player]Not Named[/player] - 7
[player]Dragon22815[/player] - 6
[player]Mohamed Abdelhamid[/player] - 6
[player]SIXITHS[/player] - 6
[player]eddie5457[/player] - 5
[player]jimdadriver[/player] - 3
[player]Blulk V[/player] - 2
[player]CamoTabo[/player] - 2
[player]Night of Day[/player] - 1
[player]francobaresi[/player] - 1
[player]gi0gia22[/player] - 1
[player]Wheeler50[/player] - 1

TDA - 12:
[town]131843[/town]
[town]170722[/town]
[town]150736[/town]
[town]174143[/town]
[town]114526[/town]
[town]117507[/town]
[town]117840[/town]
[town]117874[/town]
[town]232997[/town]
[town]117712[/town]
[town]134028[/town]
[town]114470[/town]

U will get 37(maybe), but we will get 38,47 and 48..... So, we will meet in 37, you have my word mate :):D.....

we will see but i think you drink too much...

DeletedUser

Its interesting that you Never seem to acknowledge the fact that SWAT got involved upon your request. You seem to never include them in your figures.

It would seem only fitting to include them considering they declared war at the same time.

Leaving the scores atm:

TC/SWAT 71 - 75 TDA

You can say that i am biased towards my own alliance and trying to work the stats in my own favor but both alliances attacked ours together from the start so we have two lots of stats to work its just unfortunate for SWAT that they stand in the way so we have to dispose of them first.

DeletedUser

Its interesting that you Never seem to acknowledge the fact that SWAT got involved upon your request. You seem to never include them in your figures.

It would seem only fitting to include them considering they declared war at the same time.

Leaving the scores atm:

TC/SWAT 71 - 75 TDA

You can say that i am biased towards my own alliance and trying to work the stats in my own favor but both alliances attacked ours together from the start so we have two lots of stats to work its just unfortunate for SWAT that they stand in the way so we have to dispose of them first.

HAHAHAHA.... you must be kidding me.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH....
I have received a message from SWAT asking for pact and i said no and we are attacking them in other oceans.

Come on, don't change the fact of the results, trying to make your score look better.. this is the most sick idea i have ever seen..
The Covenant works alone....

DeletedUser

HAHAHAHA.... you must be kidding me.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH....
I have received a message from SWAT asking for pact and i said no and we are attacking them in other oceans.

Come on, don't change the fact of the results, trying to make your score look better.. this is the most sick idea i have ever seen..
The Covenant works alone....

So much i hear you share an attack forum with SWAT against us lmao.

Theres no need to make the scores look better Charch, you had an easy start but we ARE coming for you be sure of that, best advice i can give you would be to hit VM like your new Elite players :p

DeletedUser

Hahaha, an attack forum with SWAT... yeah right...This will never happens.
Please don't come after me, or i will delete my account...

Pfffff.. We should stop hitting TDA, they are going crazy and starting having nightmare about Covenant.... loooool

DeletedUser

Leaving the scores atm:

TC/SWAT 71 - 75 TDA

oh wow :D
TDA has to add in the conquests they have off of SWAT to make themselves feel better? We must be doing even better then I thought :p

Thanks for the laugh Blakenhoff, but you need to check your stats out before making such sweeping accusations.
If your ex-BB members actually communicated with you it would become clear that they have been fighting in that area for months. Yes it is true that they took advantage of our war but to claim that they only got involved as per our request is both laughable and untrue.

But it does seem sad that one of the 'elite' aliances in Gamma has to use the cities they have taken off of the MRA which had been mocked nearly since the world began to make themselves feel better.
66 -12 stop making excuses :pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Pfffff.. We should stop hitting TDA, they are going crazy and starting having nightmare about Covenant.... loooool

Well unless a very good friend of mine is a liar which i very much doubt it means your to embarassed to admit it !

I have nightmares regular but not about you guys, egos don't scared me.

DeletedUser

I am sorry, but this very good friend of yours is a liar :)...
I know my Forum and i know what's in it...

8kin on 10/18/11 at 4:20 PM
okay we will leave it at that but please let me assure you this is not the case the 4 members that started there own alliance well they are okay to do this its there game dude,and the members that came to you was because we did not want them to attack the players that they were so they left,again there game good look to them :)

Take care dude
charchabil on 10/18/11 at 1:18 PM
I am afraid no.

What will a pact do to your alliance, or ours?!
It is useless, most of the players from SWAT want to leave the alliance.
And some has already left and joined us and some created another alliance.
8kin on 10/18/11 at 8:34 AM
would your alliance be interested in a pact!

What do you think?
charchabil on 10/18/11 at 7:51 AM
Hi,
Yeah i am a leader and of course we can chat.
What you want to know?
8kin on 10/17/11 at 11:05 PM
Hi there,can we chat about our alliances?

I have been informed that you are a leader?

I can forward you the message if you want...
Us and SWAT has a joint forum to take TDA?! Really.... we have lost 1 single city in 48 due inactivity and u say we need help?!!! Grow up man, please!!!

DeletedUser

Maybe you can tell us who this good friend of urs who knows what is in our forum :)..

DeletedUser

I am sorry, but this very good friend of yours is a liar :)...
I know my Forum and i know what's in it...

8kin on 10/18/11 at 4:20 PM
okay we will leave it at that but please let me assure you this is not the case the 4 members that started there own alliance well they are okay to do this its there game dude,and the members that came to you was because we did not want them to attack the players that they were so they left,again there game good look to them :)

Take care dude
charchabil on 10/18/11 at 1:18 PM
I am afraid no.

What will a pact do to your alliance, or ours?!
It is useless, most of the players from SWAT want to leave the alliance.
And some has already left and joined us and some created another alliance.
8kin on 10/18/11 at 8:34 AM
would your alliance be interested in a pact!

What do you think?
charchabil on 10/18/11 at 7:51 AM
Hi,
Yeah i am a leader and of course we can chat.
What you want to know?
8kin on 10/17/11 at 11:05 PM
Hi there,can we chat about our alliances?

I have been informed that you are a leader?

I can forward you the message if you want...
Us and SWAT has a joint forum to take TDA?! Really.... we have lost 1 single city in 48 due inactivity and u say we need help?!!! Grow up man, please!!!

You should take more care when reading, didnt say you needed help, hes no liar, hes a friend and its there in black and white.

As for the grow up, no need to be personal if the words are to big for you say so, dont be cheap.

DeletedUser6691

So much i hear you share an attack forum with SWAT against us lmao.

Theres no need to make the scores look better Charch, you had an easy start but we ARE coming for you be sure of that, best advice i can give you would be to hit VM like your new Elite players :p

As the leader of T.C I can assure you we DO NOT and NEVER will have a shared forum with SWAT. They have been a B.P/City farm for us since almost the beginning of Gamma.Further more, Any cities you lose to SWAT is due to them seeing you as weaker than them and acting accordingly. As for Charch going into V mode..The Pope has a better chance of getting preagnant and That's about the same chances anyone in or near his oceans has at besting him in this game.Sorry, but we are taking the oceans we want. You can have the rest.
P.S-i wouldn't brag about losing cities to SWATT..Should keep that under yer' hat ;)

DeletedUser

As the leader of T.C I can assure you we DO NOT and NEVER will have a shared forum with SWAT. They have been a B.P/City farm for us since almost the beginning of Gamma.Further more, Any cities you lose to SWAT is due to them seeing you as weaker than them and acting accordingly. As for Charch going into V mode..The Pope has a better chance of getting preagnant and That's about the same chances anyone in or near his oceans has at besting him in this game.Sorry, but we are taking the oceans we want. You can have the rest.
P.S-i wouldn't brag about losing cities to SWATT..Should keep that under yer' hat ;)

no bragging just trying to explain, i started to think this was the kreger report after reading your post.
My you all certainly have large egos, well the bigger they are...

DeletedUser6635

the only nightmares i have are to do with vicious clowns trying to eat me but that is a different story

DeletedUser

Well this is really funny, but i rather the results than all the trash talk. Lets check the forum in a few days and take a look if the tide has change as TDA has predicted, i will love to see that at least they will be fighting back