TBHC VS EotD, Harbs, their Training alliances and allies

DeletedUser3288

I like seeing you think im a ten year old...thats actually a compliment because i kicked your butt plenty of times when you were boylenlad and i will hand it to you again.... O and your playing is still trash considering the only time you have ever landed a colonyship in my city is when i was online and the computer timing kicked my attack back like 40 sec. which is just ridiculous so keep talking....HELLO YOUR A CHEATER, I WOULD HOPE YOU CAN LAND A COLONYSHIP IN MY CITY CONSIDERING YOU ARE USEING ANOTHER ACCOUNT TO HELP SUPPORT IT LMAO..is that a coincidence that holdoncarver and cortex are off the map unless you (sunwolf) or eldermage are on conquering somebody.. The world can see it, all that is fact...the only question is how long can you hide it from the moderators ;)

actually they help everyone CS.... HC was a mate of oriansports as well before he quit you numb nuts... You never kicked boleynlads ***.... How did you come to that conclusion?

Keep making excuses because you lost a city dude.

Also, not losing a city is nothing to be proud of when you wake up every night during the night to check your account for a CS.

DeletedUser3288

I think someone forgot about a certain screenshot...

sorry friend.

311thdd.png

DeletedUser

Haha yet another' emo' rant from all concerned about a past that no-one is even interested in.

O36 was not controlled by anyone in any serious way except at times when
1) When the Nats were in existence
2) Jsouthern/Greco were around for the HUNS
3) Harbs after recruiting from SE/HUNS

- IM had more towns but were an almost purely defensive alliance
- Huns were probably the most dominant in the area based on two big players holding 100+ towns between them
- LoC had a few players who were forced out/left one by one and their replacements were too slow moving in to make any difference
- IoA moved in but ultimately lost out as players dropped out of the game,
- SE were essentially passive/defensive
- Harbs have the greatest current control because they recruited from HUNS

And, once again - badnight brings the truth =)

As I said, IM lost the ocean - huns had it (through 2 players) and have lost it to harbs.

The one I did forget to mention was IoA.

You guys had a really, really strong run in o36. But ultimately Joe dropped off the map. Xandy is doing poorly (as he is mostly alone) (who is granted, now DoA) and it looks like makith is more interested in oceans other than o36.

Joe, in her prime, was a great defender. It proved difficult to take her cities. Xandy - I have no idea - he must be having IRL issues. I feel bad for the guy. And Makith was/is an adequate defender - but he just seems uninterested in this ocean.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14362

sorry friend.

311thdd.png

good job danie you leanred how all the huns take enemy cities. EOTD and the rest of there allies are accually taking you on when you guys are online we almost get quite a few seiges but i give dysen and everyone credit for it they accually attacked you when you are online :eek: is that a new word for you buddy ONLINE. dysen has taken countless cities from you guys while you where online. tictac, well look at his profile and go to "tic tacs island stay out!". let me refresh your memory danie that island used to be all hun save 1 city (tictac's) now look at it tac has alomost controll of it all. as nwinder said the battlefield is changing 034 is of a minor importance. by the time you have control of 34 we will be knocking at your back door. a month or so ago timmy37 cleared a hun stacked city on his own in about a day.so have fun taking dysen's cities when he is offline or has internet problems must be so much funs to get a cs in one of his cities when he is offline then have your little friends stack it will 4k+ biremes.(SW)

DeletedUser3288

good job danie you leanred how all the huns take enemy cities. EOTD and the rest of there allies are accually taking you on when you guys are online we almost get quite a few seiges but i give dysen and everyone credit for it they accually attacked you when you are online :eek: is that a new word for you buddy ONLINE. dysen has taken countless cities from you guys while you where online. tictac, well look at his profile and go to "tic tacs island stay out!". let me refresh your memory danie that island used to be all hun save 1 city (tictac's) now look at it tac has alomost controll of it all. as nwinder said the battlefield is changing 034 is of a minor importance. by the time you have control of 34 we will be knocking at your back door. a month or so ago timmy37 cleared a hun stacked city on his own in about a day.so have fun taking dysen's cities when he is offline or has internet problems must be so much funs to get a cs in one of his cities when he is offline then have your little friends stack it will 4k+ biremes.(SW)

He was online you twonk..... What a complete waste of a post.

I don't know if you are like 11 or something, but Dysen always has internet problems when a CS is landed on him, because he believes all the hype you fan boys spread about him. The reasons why he does not loose many cities are......

1. He stacks them (nothing wrong with it, we all do it, but why CS his cities when his second account ashley is so much less protected).

2. He logs on every hour during the night, or has some1 else manage his account while he is offline.

Both of these add to uncertainty of landing, and / or loosing lots of troops in the process, the only reason i did Prime was because of its position on the map.

Now i don't know if you fancy Dysen or something, but maybe you should actually find out what happens before you run your mouth. Dysen was online for the CS, he tried to attack it with his own BR to kill the attacking CS and failed.

Also.... Am i to believe from your post than every time EOTD CS's somebody, that the alliance doesnt help? As you make it sound like i am in the wrong because i received BR support from my alliance.

DeletedUser

Haha yet another' emo' rant from all concerned about a past that no-one is even interested in.

O36 was not controlled by anyone in any serious way except at times when
1) When the Nats were in existence
2) Jsouthern/Greco were around for the HUNS
3) Harbs after recruiting from SE/HUNS

I never check these forums for several reasons, but a little birdy told me my name was mentioned. I've been doing a lot of thinking over these past few months, and I wanted to post this where everyone could read it.

01) I would like to thank nwinder for taking me into his little guild when I was a noob. Although I didn't get much help, he and the leaders did stand up for me when a larger member was bullying me. I have never forgot that, and I dont think I have ever attacked nwinder. Correct me if I'm wrong of course ;). Like I said, I got started in his guild. I started in o15 and fought my way hard into o36 to help out Belephran and the others down there.

02) I would like to thank the former leaders of SME, most of whom are not around anymore. I had several members in the alliance (almost all of which are not playing anymore, and my stay was enjoyable)

03) Greco, I owe you the most thanks out of anyone. Me & you dominated o36 and nobody can argue that fact. When me & you were active (basically online 20 hours a day), that was incredibly fun. A game is supposed to be fun, and I will never forget what me & you were able to do. Anybody can argue the history of o36, but I will dare say Ocean 36 will never be controlled like it was under our reign. The BP I got during that time period and how much I learned about this game, priceless. I dont fault you at all buddy for taking a better job, and if you ever come back... look me up.

04) I owe phil & the harbs a big thanks as well. They recruited me hard, and then had my back 100% when other members called me a traitor, noob, scared, and whatever else was said. My gaming experience will end as a Harb, unless it disbands.

But yes, o36 is my home. Northern 36 to be more exact. I've kept all 93 (cs in the 94th) cities in a close proximity to a half-ocean square. I find it to be much more effective that way. Now that greco is gone, I need a running mate. I have more cities in o36 than the number 2, 3, and 4 ranked members combined. lol, so yeah, if anybody wants to make a move in here & start runnin ops, lemme know :p. You are missed Greco, no doubt about it.

In closing, this is a game guys and it's supposed to be fun. I made the mistake of making too many friends. I think I have at least one close friend in every major guild in Delta, and it makes attacking/defending difficult at times. That's the main reason I've been in "Sim Mode" these past few months, even thought about quitting because the game wasn't that fun for me anymore. But I'm still around, and I don't plan on going anywhere. Who knows, I may even break out of Sim mode eventually :p

Sometimes this game, like anything else in life, will bring you hard decisions to make. My advice would be to listen to your gut, and do what makes the game the most enjoyable for you. You're the one going to be playing it, no one else.

DeletedUser

I don't generally post on the externals, i do my talking in game, but the Hun leadership has asked me to refute the claims that I have given my account to Boleynard.

I refute your claims. Message ends.

You really shouldn't feed Danie, we find it best to only give him titbits once a week, Think of Danie like Mogwai.......

DeletedUser14362

[report]d17755e490c754a172bf1ee66107fe52[/report]
[report]f1ea8490205b4f8d1fda8c0cd70b2709[/report]
[report]06a23e472b8e5765ed4b3ca2a710828f[/report]
[report]6c89bc85d3111bbb7a646d7b1976ab2a[/report]
[report]e6afccfcd7d54c4554fe981df286ca7f[/report]
[report]5c63128b0b94215e1d65574a27cf673f[/report]
[report]953d2a40f8725d6797f60e91d6ddff53[/report]
[report]0b69f19f91f81c1903dc6fef4df3b5d3[/report]
[report]40eb0332d9f4a6b632ec352928a25112[/report] [report]9728ca6852cc74347aefdbccb473a2c3[/report]
[report]2d240585abe5b55644a20241be33a795[/report]
[report]694bb5a5b7838b5b154ed2f54d3e5284[/report]
[report]829e94bd2e266efa20706e29b1432c34[/report]
[report]508c61af788b28074b96762457c5eb9c[/report]
[report]b2407bf4d2e0a446039cb7ccb26c6161[/report]
[report]a8459069b19ae8495c9c860d835ee527[/report]

false danie over 2k biremes where in there throughout the cs sadly it failed but oh well

DeletedUser

I never check these forums for several reasons, but a little birdy told me my name was mentioned. I've been doing a lot of thinking over these past few months, and I wanted to post this where everyone could read it.

01) I would like to thank nwinder for taking me into his little guild when I was a noob. Although I didn't get much help, he and the leaders did stand up for me when a larger member was bullying me. I have never forgot that, and I dont think I have ever attacked nwinder. Correct me if I'm wrong of course ;). Like I said, I got started in his guild. I started in o15 and fought my way hard into o36 to help out Belephran and the others down there.

You joined my alliance at the wrong time mate. We were on retreat from o36. You wanted to beast it up in o36 and we had so many players to defend we couldn't really help you, all while simultaneously supporting EotD (of which we did on a massive scale). It was a shame to lose you.

That being said, you did attack me once. Right after you turned, I think we had said some nasty stuff to each other. I went for that city of yours (the one I went after like 6 times, but finally got after you missed your time back support by 3 seconds) shortly thereafter.

I have never, ever seen a player able to stack land troops like you. It was amazing. I think when I finally took that city, I had converted almost 20 of my cities around it to land nukes - and had to take about 10 cities around you to make it work! correct me if I am wrong, but I had employed something like 40 cities in the effort, all within 5 hours. Those nights were f-ing exhausting. I don't think I would still be here if I had to keep fighting you. It was ridiculous. I have never seen a player force another to change their style of play SO much.

It was impressive. And I was SO dissapointed when I got into that city and saw the harbor at lvl1!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Good times.

I gave the harbs a hard time about taking you in, but you know that I eventually okayed it before they took you in.

So, at the end of the day, we are in good standings.

It is amazing to think - in how many games does 3 seconds matter?

We were never scared about taking Greco, we were scared about taking you. The smartest thing you did, was never take the advice Greco offered most huns in the southern region - Keep your walls at lvl1. We knew if we got inside of his core, he'd be gone. But you? Sheesh. Those lvl 25 walls, towers, and harbors at lvl1 - those are killers.

DeletedUser

JSouthern wrote:

01) I would like to thank nwinder for taking me into his little guild when I was a noob. Although I didn't get much help, he and the leaders did stand up for me when a larger member was bullying me. I have never forgot that, and I dont think I have ever attacked nwinder. Correct me if I'm wrong of course . Like I said, I got started in his guild. I started in o15 and fought my way hard into o36 to help out Belephran and the others down there.

02) I would like to thank the former leaders of SME, most of whom are not around anymore. I had several members in the alliance (almost all of which are not playing anymore, and my stay was enjoyable)

03) Greco, I owe you the most thanks out of anyone. Me & you dominated o36 and nobody can argue that fact. When me & you were active (basically online 20 hours a day), that was incredibly fun. A game is supposed to be fun, and I will never forget what me & you were able to do. Anybody can argue the history of o36, but I will dare say Ocean 36 will never be controlled like it was under our reign. The BP I got during that time period and how much I learned about this game, priceless. I dont fault you at all buddy for taking a better job, and if you ever come back... look me up.

I would have loved to have been around for that period of time with greco and you, as a trio we would have been formidable indeed. Still you did benefit from my leaving by the tune of 4 or 5 of my cities. Where would I be now if I hadn't had to quit. :)

DeletedUser

We were never scared about taking Greco, we were scared about taking you. The smartest thing you did, was never take the advice Greco offered most huns in the southern region - Keep your walls at lvl1. We knew if we got inside of his core, he'd be gone. But you? Sheesh. Those lvl 25 walls, towers, and harbors at lvl1 - those are killers.

you are a real idiot. I have never given anyone any stupid advice to keep walls down to 1. Before I left All my cities were at lvl 25. Some had towers some didnt. Only a fool will have a city with no walls on the front. I know many huns in the past had there walls down to 0. Why? To build more troops in the Huns safe zone. Not me you idiot.
Only a fool will give that advice out. Also more If I wasnt a threat, Then why didnt your key guys ever attack me. OH the reason was not to give me battle points. Poor excuse. You and your players where scared of me and knew it would have been impossible to take any city of mine in 36. Nwhiner you are still a fool.

DeletedUser

I would have loved to have been around for that period of time with greco and you, as a trio we would have been formidable indeed. Still you did benefit from my leaving by the tune of 4 or 5 of my cities. Where would I be now if I hadn't had to quit. :)

Hey bel, picture PFK with Jsouthern.
ME, Wallachian, Jsouthern, you, Ceasar1, Crumble and Eatemup.
Now that would have been alot of fun.

DeletedUser

I control ocean 98, and if anyone thinks I dont then come out there and take a shot at it!!!!