TBHC VS EotD, Harbs, their Training alliances and allies

DeletedUser

ok guys, The name calling I understand, Lets leave families out of this.

DeletedUser

danie, you were kidding, but nik was the one that started it. There is no need to bring in families. Knock me or other players and lets be men about it. Once we get the mommy jokes and daddy jokes, thats just crossing the line.

DeletedUser

My tactics are sound my friend. We can lose o34 at anytime, it doesn't mean anything to us. o34 = a distraction for you guys. The more time you spend in o34, the ground we pick up in other areas.

Feel free to keep taking our cities in that region. We will do little to defend it. Every city you take in o34, gives us room to grow else where.

42 attacks on my cs in 34 most from you from 10 to 15 hours away i'll have 6k of bireme and 15k of troops waiting for you thanks for the city and the bp :D :D :D

DeletedUser

42 attacks on my cs in 34 most from you from 10 to 15 hours away i'll have 6k of bireme and 15k of troops waiting for you thanks for the city and the bp :D :D :D

Just kidding !!!

There will be 12k of bireme and 20k of troops enjoy the bp I will :D:D:D

DeletedUser

I was merely eluding to the fact you all act like children on here.

Continue...

DeletedUser

I was merely eluding to the fact you all act like children on here.

Continue...

i agree Nikovius, it surely became i have bigger than u thing. maybe this thread should be locked and if new one starts mods should delete any post that isnt directly addressing to the matter in hand. to be honest from last few pages u cant get no info about war so lock it.:pro:

DeletedUser

ready to try again?

I launched as a personal favor. We were supposed to use that time to counter attack - of course, it could not be arranged.

DeletedUser

Because he cannot stand the pressure of losing his cities to us anymore, without tons of precious support coming to him from all over the place. Maybe his new DoA overlords will send something to save the day? Who knows... Anyway, sparky is old story... guy run to VM again...

DeletedUser5270

Not a good answer. Joining DOA has nothing to do with EOTD/Harbingers pressure. DOA is also at war with EOTD/Harbingers and is less well placed to protect him. Like it or not the simple truth is that Sparky has more cities than before the attacks on him started and therefore the attacks have overall been good for him.

Sparky is the second ranked person in Delta and has the most BP in Delta. That isn't old news. Like him or loath him, he is one of the best players out there, VM or not.

There has to be an internal Huns reason why he left as no other explanation is logical. i.e. TH players fed up of supporting him or Sparky disagreeing with The Huns direction under new leadership.

DeletedUser

Well, what did I say? When your "greatness" depends on massive support from your drones, and when those drones get fed up with you, it's time to change your drones... if you catch my drift...

DeletedUser

Well, what did I say? When your "greatness" depends on massive support from your drones, and when those drones get fed up with you, it's time to change your drones... if you catch my drift...

lol drones

nice.

you should probably not discuss things you know nothing about.

DeletedUser

I know quite enough. More than you are aware of. You guys are falling apart. It will be only worse than it is now. I doubt sparky will ever return from VM... but hey, don't listen to me... what do I know...

DeletedUser14362

he has a right to state his own opinion and you have a right to debate against it not tell him he cant comment on things he dosent know about. i could say the same to you nikovius you dont know aris.

DeletedUser

OK. Then lets deploy some fact here:

- sparky entered VM after we cleared most of his frontline cities
- He came out from VM couple of days ago and now he went to VM again
- His frontline cities are cleared, no incoming support, some of them will be ours soon
- He left TBH and joined DoA (cause he is disappointed in you guys)
- There is a high chance he will left game for good (his own words)

Now, lets hear some opinions.

DeletedUser19756

ready to try again?

I launched as a personal favor. We were supposed to use that time to counter attack - of course, it could not be arranged.
And i thank you for that nick, Dysen said it was pointless but i thought you was going for it alone Paul and i bet you were till you saw what was coming so we made you work abit at least, but i got to say when i saw what was in there i was in awe!