Speed World

• Thread starter DeletedUser6983
  • Start date

DeletedUser

teehee :p it sucks im part of staff and i dont have a shirt :eek: this is sad :(

DeletedUser

I will win the world by attacking everyne with 1000000 archers :p

DeletedUser

A Grepolis scarf? :D

I want one!

~Warlord

it looks like this lol (cropped from Cronus' book of face)

scarfbf.jpg

DeletedUser

dude you cut my face off.. way to keep the kids from having nightmares

DeletedUser14768

I would love to play speed word again that's a lot of fun

DeletedUser

Innogames, clearly there is a lot of want for a speed server and don't speed servers usually bring in loads of money? Why not just throw one out there and you profit from it and the players get what they desire, isn't that the smart thing to do? :heh:

Th3onlydano17

DeletedUser6983

Innogames, clearly there is a lot of want for a speed server and don't speed servers usually bring in loads of money? Why not just throw one out there and you profit from it and the players get what they desire, isn't that the smart thing to do? :heh:

Th3onlydano17

If i could like this comment i would. I just want a speed server!!! and so do many other players

DeletedUser

Why not just make it a celebration speed world, the occasion would be the ending of the Greek alphabet worlds?:pro:

DeletedUser6983

Speed Worlds are amazing. It would really bring alot of players in and would make money. Every week i check these Forums, once so popular to see if there is a speed world, hoping that there will be one, bringing me and many fellow players in.

DeletedUser4013

Guys...I can bring the fact that you would like to have more speed worlds to the attention of the PM, however, I cannot guarantee anything will come of it.

DeletedUser18951

Ok guys i have no idea what a speed world is, but sounds great :D
So a question for someone that has played , how many cities did you get ??

DeletedUser

Ok guys i have no idea what a speed world is, but sounds great :D
So a question for someone that has played , how many cities did you get ??

speed world is a world which has a high speed like 100 or 50 :)

DeletedUser

i think the idea is stupid the troops you could preduce and if you had 8 hours a day then you could conquer 5 cities a day minimum as you could build 500 troops per hour actually way more than 500 per hour

Aicy

Strategos
Umm... There were two speed worlds before and they were anything but stupid. They were incredibly fun.

DeletedUser345

speed world is a world which has a high speed like 100 or 50 :)

It was 300-500 if i can remember. It was the best thing ever done on grepolis.

But i wouldnt campaign because they would only release it in 2.0 which speed world isnt compatible with.

DeletedUser3303

I used to love speed worlds with prizes, low 10 person alliances and worlds ending in a few days, really great fun if you got a bit of time free