12 best Alliance opinions!

Myrddin Emyrs

Phrourach
i have to agree with roosterwe shouldnt rank an alliance solely on their position whither they are in 1st 2nd or 3rd place should go on players rankings time they have been together bps, loyalty, leadership and how they get on with other alliances.

DeletedUser

Well what they were saying is were ranking the top 12 by that criteria (making comments on how there doing and such). Correct me if I'm mistaken though.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well what they were saying is were ranking the top 12 by that criteria (making comments on how there doing and such). Correct me if I'm mistaken though.

Correct me if I'm right, but the point of any discussion is to incessantly argue and bicker... with no hope of resolution, glimmer of consensus or gleam of respectful camaraderie.

In light of that unsightful observation, I must say that you sir, are wrong.

You are mistaken and as such, you are clearly an utter imbecile... and I don't mean that in the good way.

DeletedUser

Is there any real reason to sit here and insult over this? I mean really. And by the way don't think I am wrong, if you go back and read the first post it's pretty much what I said but a little different.

DeletedUser

this thread was made for the intention of rating the top 12 alliances pointwise, but we should make a thread to rate all alliances based on roosters criteria (and your own) into a top 12. thatd be a good thread with a lot more to debate

DeletedUser

Every time I've seen a thread like this, the purpose has been to use "qualitative" criteria to evaluate the alliances whose point totals put them at the top of the heap. Most people have more or less entered into the spirit of that, though there's the typical PnP trash-talking going on as well.

I find Rooster Jones's interventions entertaining, though, dare I say, not as annoyingly entertaining as those written by Ginormous.

DeletedUser16292

:rolleyes: as you wish...

1. TW-Shadow - Clearly the number one alliance.... You can tell that by the number of points they have.... which is more than other alliance. Hence their #1 ranking.
  2. The Silver Nation - Has quickly become the number two alliance as they have more points than anybody... except of course for TW-Shadow.
  3. The Black Death Imperium - Has fallen to third recently... as they have less points than the #2 alliance Silver Nation.
  4. Synergy - Very much in 4th place, as they have less points than BDI but more points than ETW.
  5. Elite Titan Warriors- Solidly in 5th place. Which makes ETW a top 5 alliance any way you total the points.
  6. The Sacred Band- Currently in 6th place, but if they can score more points, they might move up to 5th place... which would not make ETW happy... not happy at all.
  7. New Olympus Warriors - With the seventh most points, the NOW can proudly claim to be the 7th best alliance. I don't think anyone can argue with their logic.
  8. Ghost Pirates - Currently the 8th best alliance... certainly NOT a top 5 alliance... but better point total than the #9 alliance, Dark Spartan Warriors.
  9. Dark Spartan Warriors - The 9th best alliance in Alpha, the DSW are a good... but not that good, as 8 alliances have more points than they do.
  10. Rhodesian Alliance- 10th place. Nothing more to say about these guys.
  11. The Macedonian Empire- Hoping to break the top 10, but currently ranked 11th... which means they're not in the top 10.
  12. AlphaBeta- The ONLY reason they're on this list is because they have the 12th most points.

possibly the best top twelve ever?

DeletedUser

Lots of new names in the top 12 now. Hopefully Rooster Jones returns to update this. In the meantime perhaps someone else would like to weigh in?

Myrddin Emyrs

Phrourach
yeah i will weigh in, The Black Death Imperium has been around the longest and its only right that they are no.1, can i get a hell yeah. As it is we are no.1 and i think its safe to say unless a lot of alliances decide to merge again, that we will remain no.1

DeletedUser

So only size matters? Rooster Jones's parody, I think, puts that argument to rest.