Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

K I will start from the beginning because as it seems someone has problems with reading!
Some images to make thread little more colorful!

World Byzantium (9 Viewing)
Created: October 17th, 2011
Settings: Speed - 1; Unit Speed - 3; Alliance Cap - 250; Beginners

Gives something to think right?
jrte69.jpg
Ok lets see top a bit further to!
v664ud.jpg
Maybe lets see what they have!?
attack1e.jpg
attack2i.jpg
attack3gy.jpg
attack4.jpg
supportattack.jpg

And now lets return to your posts!!

Hagop
You guys understand Lynx wrong he was just not happy that 2.0 is offering a lot of bonuses to gold players that's all.
First one who can read and do not start to make out things that I did not even say!

Thizzle

another newb embarrasing himself on the forum...

I think its mad funny when newbs like you, cry on public forum

And then you go and call people who clearly are better then yourself for noobs, just because you cant keep up...

Just because your broke and cant afford to buy some gold, doesnt mean that others should not buy gold... The game stays online because people buy gold, otherwise INNO games would not make a profit and would not keep the game running, so actually we are doing you a favor by spending...

Your getting entertainment for free, and i guess being a big newb and broke, positions yourself as the victim on this server...

You really want us to play worse then we are on purpose just so your newbish *** can keep up? its the other way around, you should work harder, to beat us...

So either put up, or shut up... and stop crying, or even better, keep on crying publicly it gives me something to laugh at between the farms

You can go play The sims, if you want an easy and peacefull game

I think it is funny that you call me a noob!
Well if spending gold is skill then you must be pro!
Actually I am working person and I am not broke I just do not like to use gold!
About the Inno game I can say that they had no problem before, but you see they never have enough!

Ouch you are calling me a newbie all the time, how about lets join next world at the same time and same location and see if you can prove your words!
Sorry but if all attacks I saw in forum were only from top 3 players in your Alliance and others were reports about attacking to your players and wiping them out then common am I the only one who thinks that they are ones who did all the work wile you are calling your self some pro but without them you all would be just farms for others!

QCI
well he needs complain to them instead of complaining about people making full use of these extra bonuses.

Do you not think if got offered 1000 gold for free he wouldnt take it and make the best use of it, am pretty sure we wouldnt here a comment from him then

Actually I am not using any chance to use gold so you can offer me 1xxx gold but I would not use them,believe or not but it is as it is!

Mini Me Leto
And here comes the poor poor Noob.
I AM NOT USING GOLD.

Do you hear me whining.

NO - You can play grepolis anyway. If you do not like the way the game is played.
You should consider a none violent Tamagotchi - First Person Pet

Gold is a big help.. BUT YOU CAN STILL FARM AND WIN WITHOUT

And there comes pore noob post, can you say it even after seeing images at the beginning!

Rising Legacy
What you need to understand is that, no matter how the game was designed, someone would be struggling somewhere along the line.

With gold, players who can't buy it are at a disadvantage and may have to work a little harder.

But without gold this game may not even exist now, because the owner would be struggling to keep it up on his/her own.

So on that note, I'm perfectly fine with the gold. It has nothing to do with the fact I've not seen what it used to be like. I just understand that the ownership needs support from gold users to keep the game running. Therefore gold users are doing you a favour as much as themselves.

Well if player is using allot of gold then with working just little harder will give you nothing even working hard!
And I will tell once more because I am annoyed to tell this all the time, I have no problems with gold users as persons I am just think that with new updates gold users can get to much advantages which makes it impossible to play if you are near them!And I am not talking about ones who are using lets say High Priest,Administrator,Commander,Captain but for thous whoa re spending hell of the gold and it makes impossible to fight with them!

I will not answer to Cronus because I think I might get ban!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am sorry, but I don’t get this.. I see that you are raging against the gold system, but is this forum the arena for that?

I have a notion that you are justifying for yourself that not using gold is a nobler thing? A better and more fair way of playing the game, is that so?

I would have to disagree if that’s the idea. In my opinion a game gives you a set of premises and rules. One premise in this game is the use of gold. No it does not matter if you like it or not, it’s there. To be used!
There is ways to counter this though. Although gold can speed you up immensely, especially in the beginning, you conquer cities that are of low worth, as we are seeing now.
If you are slower in growth though, you grow according to the cities you can conquer. If you then again start perhaps a day or so after the game have opened, you don’t start in the middle of the heat. And thus won’t have the problem being eaten up early by a HC gold player. Then when you in the end start to conquer, slowly but steadily, you get cities that are from the beginning strong, and can soon start to compete with the alliances that are aggressive from the get-go.

We have seen this in other servers, though perhaps not in a speed 1. It will happen here as well. Things will even out, some alliance will wither out and die, and some will rise from almost nothing and be superior. Gold users or not :)

DeletedUser

Epleskrell where should I talk about that then?!
Read first post I am not against gold, but that the system now has way to much advantages!About core sorry I do not think that I should have to wait few days just because this system is a joke!

DeletedUser

Its small armys really :)

Regarding gold use, I can agree that the ppl who use a lot of gold get a little to big advantage in the start fase of the game. But as Epleskrell sais, then it will even out over time, cost 10 times as much to gold boost 10 cities as it cost to boost 1. So for the same amount of gold users get less and less advantage as the game progress.
Nice to see ppl havent started fighting in this thread yet, pls keep it like that and fight ingame :) PPl can attack me if they feel angry, your allways more than welcome :)

DeletedUser21560

K I will start from the beginning because as it seems someone has problems with reading!
Some images to make thread little more colorful!

World Byzantium (9 Viewing)
Created: October 17th, 2011
Settings: Speed - 1; Unit Speed - 3; Alliance Cap - 250; Beginners

Gives something to think right?
jrte69.jpg
Ok lets see top a bit further to!
v664ud.jpg
Maybe lets see what they have!?
attack1e.jpg
attack2i.jpg
attack3gy.jpg
attack4.jpg
supportattack.jpg

And now lets return to your posts!!

Hagop
First one who can read and do not start to make out things that I did not even say!

Thizzle

I think it is funny that you call me a noob!
Well if spending gold is skill then you must be pro!
Actually I am working person and I am not broke I just do not like to use gold!
About the Inno game I can say that they had no problem before, but you see they never have enough!

Ouch you are calling me a newbie all the time, how about lets join next world at the same time and same location and see if you can prove your words!
Sorry but if all attacks I saw in forum were only from top 3 players in your Alliance and others were reports about attacking to your players and wiping them out then common am I the only one who thinks that they are ones who did all the work wile you are calling your self some pro but without them you all would be just farms for others!

QCI

Actually I am not using any chance to use gold so you can offer me 1xxx gold but I would not use them,believe or not but it is as it is!

Mini Me Leto

And there comes pore noob post, can you say it even after seeing images at the beginning!

Rising Legacy

Well if player is using allot of gold then with working just little harder will give you nothing even working hard!
And I will tell once more because I am annoyed to tell this all the time, I have no problems with gold users as persons I am just think that with new updates gold users can get to much advantages which makes it impossible to play if you are near them!And I am not talking about ones who are using lets say High Priest,Administrator,Commander,Captain but for thous whoa re spending hell of the gold and it makes impossible to fight with them!

I will not answer to Cronus because I think I might get ban!

I do not really understand what this thread is about

You posted the rankings, showing 16 NOOBS in top 30

Are you saying that the top 4 got the other 12 NOOBS in top 30 ?

You do not see my attacks on forum, because i cant see a point in posting them

i started out slowly, working alot and not much time to play the game, so naturally you are not seeing me in top 5

We play as a TEAM, so having 5 other NOOBS on top 5 makes me just as happy as myself being in there...

And i didnt really spend much gold first 2 weeks, so me being pro at spending gold... not really!

Stop this man

Man up or shut up - the option to spend gold is there, use it if you got the money, or be cheap and dont, stop making yourself sound like some better player because you are too cheap to donate...

And stop talking about other servers... We both started on byzantium... im alive and kicking, you werent good enough and got conquored... too bad

DeletedUser

it is huge army for x1 world and this early at the game!
Thizzle you are one funny guy, I will not even bother to answer you!
Thought when I talked about forum I was talking about Area forum no this one !
And it is funny when you say that you did not spend that much of a gold and you did not have that much time to play but you are ranked 5 with conquest when I had city not even near to conquest and I think I was active enough!

DeletedUser

I would say for now use the 2.0 discussion forum, and there is a Debate And Discussion forum coming up perfect for these discussions.

And I don’t say it could be changed for the better. I am saying it’s a premise you will have to play with. Booth in regards of your strategy and in regard willingness in using cash to play. Or join an alliance with people willing to use gold to protect you, thats also an option :) Shouting at them does not help! ;)

And it can be considered a strategic play to delay your entrance to the world with a couple of days to get a position that suits you better.

DeletedUser21560

Ermm i was never ranked 5, and if you look i only got one city, so i do not understand what you are talking about... Stop mumbling

stop crying man, no one wants to hear it... you got reset by noobs, grow up and deal with it!

DeletedUser21560

I havent made an useless thread, maybe a post.. not a thread... so i guess your the ret... ;)

This whole thread is about how unfair it is that you got reset... Get over it, is this how you play on here?

Can we expect that every player will make a thread like this every time someone gets reset by us? Come on man, atleast a "giant" should be able to see this as crying and therefor spam...

Maybe there should be a made a graveyard thread, where people can come and cry about their lost cities and accounts...

DeletedUser

Thizzler you sure are ret....
you see only things that you want to see, not the ones that are posted!
You are again talking about things that I did not even mention!
Please leave this thread as you are not making any good comment that would have anything to do with things I am arguing about!

DeletedUser21560

Thizzler you sure are ret....
you see only things that you want to see, not the ones that are posted!
You are again talking about things that I did not even mention!
Please leave this thread as you are not making any good comment that would have anything to do with things I am arguing about!

You made a whole thread, where you complain about 2.0

You are complaining about getting reset by gold users...

There should be NO argueing about this topic

Gold is a choice put in by innogames, that players can take to make it easier on themselfes, so if you have a problem with it you should write innogames and complain or find a more suitable thread to discus this topic, not start hanging out people publicly because they used a function put into the game by innogames in hopes of people would use it...

To me it sounds like you got a problem with Innogames way of running their game, and you shouldnt take it out on players who actually support the game and keep it online for you to have some free entertainment...

Anyways thats it from me, im fed up with crybabies so im gonna refrain from posting to much anymore, gonna have conquest soon and then im gonna go reset you ingame instead, much more fun ;)

DeletedUser

Show me where I complain about being conquered by gold user?
Thizzle I do not fear from some newbie like you who wants to play some smartass when your brains are at level comparable to 5 grader, sorry to 5 graders I am just making point
I do not think that you all are brick heads!
And I can say you one, they are not earning bad at all and do not use word donate
in this case if you even know what it mean I doubt that there would be any gold user if they would only ones left to play!

DeletedUser

Gold

I am using gold

A LOT OF GOLD

So what.

Thats the game.

Take it or leave it

No one attack me anyway.

And i am a newbie in this game, still i am within top 50

Is it just me that is good or is everyone else to bad to be playing this game ????

Thizzle i do look up to you, i hope to be as good as you :eek:

DeletedUser

I would personally like to have 1 or 2 worlds with great setting but it does not have Premium advantages in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.