The Off Topic Crusaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Guys a serious warning must go out immediately, its obvious Dunes computer has been hacked and somebody else is in control of both his grepolis account and skype account, take immediate safety measures now, dont be fooled by any brief statements on here or any requests in game, OTC neighbours of Dune must take defence steps immediately, I am sure another helpful alliance will teach you how to do this.

Come on guys really, you know where i am coming from, Dune could never have wrote the last post???? just 3 lines????? no real insults????? it never even mentioned his degree????? did you know Dune has a degree???? had i mentioned that before????? and no history about wars OTC have won back in the 90's etc

;)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I have one thing to say, classic.

DeletedUser15049

wow...so whats the REAL reason? lol...Just asking since theres been 10 REAL reasons why the honey badgers broke apart.... Cracks me up. And @ Dune: The fun hasnt fully begun:)
Tell ur team thanks for attacker of the day yesterday:) They better keep em that stacked. Thats all I have 2 say. Oh, and dont blame Spark for ur own stupidity:) Thats all now

Did you take a city? Eh...NO.

You are proof of what dani says: ABP means nothing.

DeletedUser14362

if you just atack and take nothing you will lose plain and simple

DeletedUser

I have just began:) and DOA has taken some. YOu guys have been ducks, and have plenty i am sure. I am happY to start clearing roads for my friends into your cities, and then I will take a few myself. And like I said earlier Dune, I have yet to see ya in o63:) The minute you do, you can expect a battle first hand with me. LADY VS LADY, no interference!

DeletedUser15049

I'm pretty sure we've taken cities too but don't let that get in the way of you dysen. At least it is all out in the open now...

Bye bye EotD...

DeletedUser

It wont, dont worry. Its a game.
But yeah goodbye EOTD, HELLO LOA!!! Glad to have an addition to Ares. Also, at least now you are out as well. At least give a good fight on ur way out, and dont push the VM button the min things get rough, face your words and fight. I hope to see OTC members find themselves smarter than backing you until the end. Oh and for all those who worked against me, thanks but no thanks for your help.

DeletedUser15049

I've been standing all the time dysen. Ask around.

As for all those who worked against you...glad to be top of that list. Now come for it because bluntly all you lot have done until now is give a few of our players who were on it a whole lot of BP...

And now I've been added to that list...lol...remember...all about the CS...

DeletedUser

Haha, I was expecting that to happen soon... It was so obvious that MS Dysen is pulling dysen..well more than a chain... well now we all know who wears the pants in that relationship... Man dysen I thought you are a real man. tis tis..not all good fighters have a set ..

DeletedUser15049

dysen

Thanks for Defender of the Day (and not a CS landed).

greco

merry/dysen (depends on who is in the acct) and tribulus have been running that play with dysen and nick and their friends for quite some time...the whole north was that play but no-one would listen. The focus on me came after I refused to toss the guys in honey badgers to the side and came when I said it would. Smart play but their personal stuff to hide it is pretty pap.

Changes nothing. We fight.

DeletedUser15049

I have to repeat that so everyone knows what we are up against.

They just made me defender of the day without even sending a CS. Just 100s of attacks and due to OTC support and nearby support from a few friends the DBP just racked up.

Not a CS sent. Noobs. What a waste of troops. My defensive losses were not great at all. In fact - over the past 4 days I have watched them toss the lot for two gains (one was well taken from reports and chat) and the other was the player was unable to garner support due to rl. They are so fixed on propaganda they ignore their own losses.

What a world it is when it takes EotD and Ares and Onions and whoever else they want to involve to war with the OTC. You all ask yourselves who are the warriors.

Proud to be a Crusader.

DeletedUser

I am not asking a couple of questions...who are loudmouths, who are braggarts, havent we condemed bringing familiies into things? Next I dont understand why people insist on saying things when they switch accounts probably more then they change their underoos. Finally you speak of people working behind the scenes...but isnt that your MO as well. I dont think its an issue if they were or not, more that you couldnt undermine or confuse things. But just to clarify no one was sneaking anything.

DeletedUser

Who are the warriors? well I think you answered your own question. DoA/IL attack OTC defend.

Additional - On a separate note V1's attack that cleared just over 800 transports was my favourite one to date.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3288

Who are the warriors? well I think you answered your own question. DoA/IL attack OTC defend.

Additional - On a separate note V1's attack that cleared just over 800 transports was my favourite one to date.

Well when its 43671475 points and 149 players vs 8246990 and 25 players.

It isn't that great an achievement.

I think my clearing of 900 LS still has it beat :p

DeletedUser

Funny from someone who is not playing anymore...oops you are. So my question is which one of your new accounts have you surpassed that achievement with?

DeletedUser3288

Funny from someone who is not playing anymore...oops you are. So my question is which one of your new accounts have you surpassed that achievement with?

Erm i don't but i had always beaten it with this

69743282.jpg

But keep trying to be funny and failing. Almost a year old?

DeletedUser15049

Yeah...well I do have to sleep. In terms of clearing transports...I prefer to take pride in clearing and conquering a city myself but hey ho...people over there are smacking cities, getting nowhere, then shouting about getting attacker of the day.

In terms of this Ares/Onions attack and we defend...have you read the stats in full? Pretty even in terms of takes...if anything we are slightly ahead the last I checked. Might even be a few more in our hands over the next day or two...

;-)

DeletedUser

Yeah...well I do have to sleep. In terms of clearing transports...I prefer to take pride in clearing and conquering a city myself but hey ho...people over there are smacking cities, getting nowhere, then shouting about getting attacker of the day.

In terms of this Ares/Onions attack and we defend...have you read the stats in full? Pretty even in terms of takes...if anything we are slightly ahead the last I checked. Might even be a few more in our hands over the next day or two...

;-)

Thats because we take enemy cities:). Also as far as it ONLY being us all (ares) against OTC is a very premature and uninformed statement. There are definately others involved. I know this time its not bout Dune, ad for that I am sorry. Also EOTD is still there, as you can see, its a name change brilliance, still the same team, just an added ally while they were at it:) Oh and for everyone, I am sorry, but me and dy need not cheat like the rest to win our wars. hehe

DeletedUser15049

And if anyone bought that they would need their heads examined.

DeletedUser

Oh foolish one.

-- I said I wasn't going to waist my time here again, but I just can't keep it shut.

These numbers and the recent attacks mentioned are just a way to soften you up Dune... Attacks are designed to:

1. Cut back on your sleep
2. Suck up every last support you get(because we can do that :p)
3. You will end this game with some kind of homage "Dfender of the Day"
4. Give me or one of the team Attacker of the Day, guess who got that only using 1/3 of his offensive power.
5. Clearing the way for other options, as you aren't the only little fish in the pond.
6. Lastly to prove you made a big mistake thinking your value was any greater than IL's. My allies love IL(ME) because we are straight forward, honest, and genuinely care for allies wants, needs and considerations. You started a WAR with your #1 allies little friend IL, over one tiny attack you received from an IL member that you verbally assaulted.(You know who put Speedboat up to the attacks and won't tell me who) You should have thought about what your ally wanted, now YOU have turned Delta upside down causing them major strife. If anyone is using propaganda, ITS YOU!! I do not have a thread or subject on the matter, so where is this propaganda? I do not need that to beat on a sneaky and underhanded fellow like yourself. Just time is all I need. So do me a favor and keep the support rolling in as someone will be missing that when its their turn to be conquered :p... (SW)

*personally "I think" your a babbling fool.

Status
Not open for further replies.