Delta weirdness

DeletedUser

Is it just me, or has delta been a tad strange of late? everyone has a new name for their alliance, and several new elites have emerged rather spontaneously. Can it really be true that the alliance formerly known as EoTD is making some sort of relationship with DoA? Did someone in asylum hand out our meds for halloween, or what?

DeletedUser

Can it really be true that the alliance formerly known as EoTD is making some sort of relationship with DoA?

Well I guess Dys is sleeping with the enemy..Oh wait that is true, right twiggy

jack116798

Phrourach
so all your peace talk on our forums is just a scam so you can get EOTD [or what ever they call themselves now] to join DOA ?. YOU EVEN SENT A DOA player in our core over to them to make the transition smooth ..... can Kris please come on here & say what is going on or does mwilliams11 talk for both sides now ?

DeletedUser

I just choose to participate in the forums, Kris dont have tie for you guys or this forum, feel free to message him in game. Also, I DID NOT SEND, The ares sent, so be careful whom you are attacking there bucko.....And thats not at all whats going on, we will all have reps inside each alliance to build friendships, since this was such a drastic change for all! And no, I do not do peace talks, I JUST BLOW UP THE DIRTY PLAYERS, and leave the decisions to the bosses, then come teaste the people that think they know what the heck they are takin about:)

jack116798

Phrourach
I was referring to BABY JULES going to Legion of Ares from DOA without warning to the surrounding players . you should have gone as the liaison as I am not sure Jules enjoyed the attention .

DeletedUser

I was referring to BABY JULES going to Legion of Ares from DOA without warning to the surrounding players . you should have gone as the liaison as I am not sure Jules enjoyed the attention .

I forgot that memo...next time I will make it a point to ask for your permission. Oh by the way I have a few city slots, do you mind if I use them?

DeletedUser

I will be going elsewhere to help Liazan for IOA. Jules is another very trusted DOA member, and if neccessary we can work on WHO that player will be, we just had 2 do things to get them done and this has all went too crazy for everyone. If you have a better suggestion for a DOA member to go over, let me Kris, or Tribulus know, we will renegotiate many parts of this to please LOAS long term ally, and hopefully start to begin a friendship of our own. We just need to let things settle, and situate little details as we go. This is new for everyone, lets give them all a chance.

jack116798

Phrourach
Cronos90 it was not about asking, but BABY JULES is a good friend to many of us & it was a bit unfair to put him in that position without warning us . I think even he was a bit unsure as to why he was put there to start with & that didn't help .
Some of us [like me] do have a lot of friends in DOA & have worked with them a long time so to suddenly see one with an enemy flag was a bit of a shock & trying to stop others attacking until we worked out why was not a very good diplomatic move .
So I just ask that the talks are more open so the mess can be fixed & we can all get on with the game .

DeletedUser

I dont think Ares diplomacy is anyones business but Ares. If you have a question ask but, we shouldnt have to get permission first.

jack116798

Phrourach
Think you missed the point .
"Cronos90 it was not about asking, but BABY JULES is a good friend to many of us & it was a bit unfair to put him in that position without warning us ."

DeletedUser

Think you missed the point .
"Cronos90 it was not about asking, but BABY JULES is a good friend to many of us & it was a bit unfair to put him in that position without warning us ."

I missed nothing, I think you may have though.

DeletedUser

It was not my intention in posting this thread to initiate any sort of squabbling, but rather an honest attempt to get a simple explanation as to what is going on.

jack116798

Phrourach
well I think that is what is going on . everyone is trying to get one over the other .
well I joined the harbs just for fun as well .

DeletedUser

Last and final correction: ARES and its soon to be decided pacts/allies vs the world:)

DeletedUser

Last and final correction: ARES and its soon to be decided pacts/allies vs the world:)

Merry you had better get over to help your allies cause to me your little plan with EOTD no LOA has more holes in than swiss cheese