Christmas comes early for Delta

DeletedUser

ten min. creating it, but you know you spent hrs thinking about it lol

DeletedUser

Me spending 10 minutes making a video from a picture is far less time than you spend in game, so i don't really get that comment.

How much time do you spend in game between accounts? We both know its substantial otherwise you would not be so concerned with everything in delta.

DeletedUser3288

How much time do you spend in game between accounts? We both know its substantial otherwise you would not be so concerned with everything in delta.

i dont log off, as we all know i run 300 accounts

DeletedUser

I gotta say you have a sense a humor...you may not be all bad.

DeletedUser

I will act as normal as aways;).....I do not need to explain every in and out to YOU of all people, I have explained as neccessary to proper leadership and FRIENDS. In which neither of them u classify in....
I think Greco should be banned from the forums for a while after his last spout.....Nobody wants t hear him anyways

Scared the truth is going to come out. Thats the main reason you want me banned. not going to happen. You are not the queen of delta or these forums.

So are you still scared to discuss the manner of how DoA wants to pact the harbs and want to concentrate on otc and then break that pact. And how about your so called freinds called the huns. Guess you guys are breaking that pact and planning to attack them.

So merry, please tell me and this world that I am wrong on my facts. I can back my side up can you prove me wrong.....Please deny it...

DeletedUser

so merry if you are scared to respond to the world what Ares represents then I will just say it straight out.
Ares family are all back stabbers. They pact there friends, the huns, and are planning war behind there backs as we speak.
Asking to have a Nap with the harbs, then planning war.

Relentless, pact with them and at the end you will go to war.

dont believe me, here is the so called first offer of a Pact to the harbs and on the back end, planning to break it..

proofyn.png

So merry can you deny that...That Ares family are all backstabbers

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15049

They have been at it for months greco - it is why a whole load of the old Ares crew left...this was a long play and the decision was made a while back.

It is time for clarity and then war. No mucking about. Lets see who is standing at the end.

DeletedUser

Sad part is I not in this game and Like I said, My intel now is even better than before. I want to know what MW is saying now. How is she going to back track on her words. Who is the liar now. HMMMMMMMMMM...Not me. You want more proof just let me know.

DeletedUser3288

Sad part is I not in this game and Like I said, My intel now is even better than before. I want to know what MW is saying now. How is she going to back track on her words. Who is the liar now. HMMMMMMMMMM...Not me. You want more proof just let me know.

just letting you know... I want more proof.

DeletedUser

Daniejam, you are forum gold dust. you have actually made me laugh out loud more than once reading this thread..

DeletedUser3288

Daniejam, you are forum gold dust. you have actually made me laugh out loud more than once reading this thread..

If you think thats funny, you should see me with no pants on.

DeletedUser

Lay down your bets. How long will it take for Harbingers to wipe me off the server?

I will be standing completely alone. Time for them to prove themselves as an alliance. You player, with 65 cities vs. 83 players with 2518 cities.

Say what you want about politics, I don't care.

All I am asking for is bets.

I give myself 3 months.

DeletedUser

I would say that as long as you get no interference from other alliances, they shouldn't be able to rim you at all.

I mean, most players here can't attack worth spit. :p

DeletedUser3288

Lay down your bets. How long will it take for Harbingers to wipe me off the server?

I will be standing completely alone. Time for them to prove themselves as an alliance. You player, with 65 cities vs. 83 players with 2518 cities.

Say what you want about politics, I don't care.

All I am asking for is bets.

I give myself 3 months.

There you go.... Talking bull again....

So if i am to believe your understanding... Every player in the Harbs is going to drop everything and devote all their cities to pursue you? I don't think so.

Here's an idea, why don't just just do what you said you were going to do and quit (although it was the 3rd or 4th time i've heard it) and leave with whatever little dignity you have left.

DeletedUser

Haven't you quit 3 or 4 times daniejam?

Or wait...you come back with a different account each time.

Congrats!

As I said, leave the politics out and lay down your bets =)

See unlike you, greco and several others. I can make a claim you can't. I play as nwinder, on Delta. I have played as nwinder on delta since I joined Delta up through the present.

Can you make that claim danie?