Christmas comes early for Delta

DeletedUser3288

Haven't you quit 3 or 4 times daniejam?

Or wait...you come back with a different account each time.

Congrats!

As I said, leave the politics out and lay down your bets =)

See unlike you, greco and several others. I can make a claim you can't. I play as nwinder, on Delta. I have played as nwinder on delta since I joined Delta up through the present.

Can you make that claim danie?

I can 100% honestly and truthfully say I don't play as Nwinder, you are correct.

DeletedUser15049

Lay down your bets. How long will it take for Harbingers to wipe me off the server?

I will be standing completely alone. Time for them to prove themselves as an alliance. You player, with 65 cities vs. 83 players with 2518 cities.

Say what you want about politics, I don't care.

All I am asking for is bets.

I give myself 3 months.

After you have finished trying to make it 300 players versus 24...?

DeletedUser

Interesting maths. Even if the accuracy wasn't dubious and we take it at face value then by your logic

300 v 24 = 12 to 1 ratio (OTC)
83 v 1 = 83 to 1 ratio (nwinder).

I assume therefore that you rate nwinder as being at least 7 times as good as any member of OTC? I hate to break it to you Dune but there aren't 300 players facing you except on paper. The vast majority are anywhere upto 4 oceans away. In the same way not all Harbingers would be in a position to attack nwinder.

DeletedUser

Interesting maths. Even if the accuracy wasn't dubious and we take it at face value then by your logic

I assume therefore that you rate nwinder as being at least 7 times as good as any member of OTC? I hate to break it to you Dune but there aren't 300 players facing you except on paper. The vast majority are anywhere upto 4 oceans away. In the same way not all Harbingers would be in a position to attack nwinder.

BN that is so true, but there are several points you are forgetting. how many of of these players are just simmers how many have gone inactive and how many are playing 2 or 3 accounts at the same time.

DeletedUser

@ greco. I agree with you there seems to be a significant amount of multi-accounting going on. Mix that with the fact the name on an account no longer seems to have any bearing on who is running it and any 'calculation' is meaningless.

That is why I always laugh when players talk about how they are facing a million players, how they are heroes etc etc. This is not the movie "300".

DeletedUser

That is why I always laugh when players talk about how they are facing a million players, how they are heroes etc etc. This is not the movie "300".

What BN, dont say that...you are telling me "THIS IS NOT SPARTA"...

DeletedUser15049

Extrapolations abound there BN. I'm apt at economics and I can't get my head around that one. Relative value are certainly not relevant to the claim I made. Nor is the harbs issue as it is not our affair.

So focusing on the claim...

As far as numbers go. The last I was reading... your whole war philosophy was based on numerical superiority. Seems a little inconsistent to now claim it is irrelevant.

I, on the other hand, agree it is not really a relevant figure beyond the fact most players in Delta look upon Ares as a tribe of cowards who need to organise a war involving every alliance around the OTC to then back up the tripe we are forced to read here. It also calls into question any claim to being anything other than borg bully crews.

That clear enough on where I stand? Hope so.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5270

Extrapolations abound there BN. I'm apt at economics and I can't get my head around that one. Relative value are certainly not relevant to the claim I made. Nor is the harbs issue as it is not our affair.

So focusing on the claim...

As far as numbers go. The last I was reading... your whole war philosophy was based on numerical superiority. Seems a little inconsistent to now claim it is irrelevant.

I, on the other hand, agree it is not really a relevant figure beyond the fact most players in Delta look upon Ares as a tribe of cowards who need to organise a war involving every alliance around the OTC to then back up the tripe we are forced to read here. It also calls into question any claim to being anything other than borg bully crews.

That clear enough on where I stand? Hope so.

DOA are not cowards. What they are is prepared and methodical.

DeletedUser15049

DOA are not cowards. What they are is prepared and methodical.

And multi - dimensional.

You talk a good game. 2 players into vac...

I say hello to Pergamum. Like us, they see right through you.

DeletedUser

All wars are essentially based on numerical superiority or more realistically bring the right amount of force to bear at the right point.

My point, that you still can't see, is that not all those you think of as enemies are in range. On paper you are outnumbered significantly but I hardly think the DoA players in SE delta will be involved.

DeletedUser

In response to dunes last comment

Dont speak for other alliances...its how problems start...but then again its how you do things.

DeletedUser

are you talking to Mwilliams? Or somebody else.

And this is why I told her to get a restraining order...sounds like stalking to me...or is it the fact you want to be her, because she is with dysen...we all saw your video?

DeletedUser3288

And this is why I told her to get a restraining order...sounds like stalking to me...or is it the fact you want to be her, because she is with dysen...we all saw your video?

Ok your not funny, you just copy what other people said, come up with something original please.

DeletedUser15049

In response to dunes last comment

Dont speak for other alliances...its how problems start...but then again its how you do things.

I agree no-one should speak for other alliances... I just thought I'd let you guys fall into the hypocritical trap.

You see...for me...this is entertainment.

DeletedUser15049

You finished yet trying to get every alliance in Delta to fight the OTC?

DeletedUser15049

You finished yet trying to get every alliance in delta to support the OTC?

I've not even started BN. I will though. Just for the fun of it. After all...anyone who thinks you guys will keep a deal nowadays must be off their rocker. Or a sub.