Christmas comes early for Delta

DeletedUser

I am unaware of anyone I have ever stabbed in the back without reason or warning. I find your moralising to be rather sad given your reputation.

DeletedUser3288

I am unaware of anyone I have ever stabbed in the back without reason or warning. I find your moralising to be rather sad given your reputation.

Are you even the leader of IOA anymore? I heard you got replaced, probably to move a leader more willing to betray people, if you want to know about your parent alliance betraying people though, just send a little message over to Kris.

DeletedUser

Are you even the leader of IOA anymore? I heard you got replaced, probably to move a leader more willing to betray people, if you want to know about your parent alliance betraying people though, just send a little message over to Kris.

Dunie,... I have to field this one. BN has and always has been founder of IOA. That will NEVER change, he cant be replaced, and unlike you would be missed. But then again we cant miss you because you still play...

DeletedUser

Dunie,... I have to field this one. BN has and always has been founder of IOA. That will NEVER change, he cant be replaced, and unlike you would be missed. But then again we cant miss you because you still play...

TO be founder of an alliance and to be leading an alliance are 2 different things. The question has still not been answered.

Is BN still leading IoA

DeletedUser15049

My reputation was earned working for my alliance and our allies. The negativity you use has revealed Ares for what it is. You seem to neglect that part as you sit here and pontificate.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Noob sicotic, it wasnt meant for you to answer.

SO cronos please answer the question.

DeletedUser

Um... reread all your recent posts.

With respect Greco why do you want to know?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Noob sicotic, it wasnt meant for you to answer.

SO cronos please answer the question.

Noob? :p, I'm a much better player than you, WAY better. :p

You're just a noob who can't let go, you don't even play and you're still here being annoying. :D

DeletedUser

Noob? :p, I'm a much better player than you, WAY better. :p

You're just a noob who can't let go, you don't even play and you're still here being annoying. :D

I just love to be annoying to noobs. especially the noob like yourself. You take my account over and you couldnt handle it. but that was an old debate...Noob.

DeletedUser

Couldn't handle it? :p, you're the noob who built mixed cities, bunch of troops with 0 transports to move them, then hacked the account and deleted it.

But I still play in Delta, under my original name, and in much harder worlds than this one, this one is full of tree huggers, too much diplomacy. :p

Almost no real warriors.

DeletedUser3288

Couldn't handle it? :p, you're the noob who built mixed cities, bunch of troops with 0 transports to move them, then hacked the account and deleted it.

But I still play in Delta, under my original name, and in much harder worlds than this one, this one is full of tree huggers, too much diplomacy. :p

Almost no real warriors.

Hacking implies that he stole your email address or something, i believe what you are on about is reclaiming, and as you were not the person he said could use his account he had every right to do so.

DeletedUser

@ dannie. Your source is incorrect starting with the fact that Merry is in DoA. I see no reason to discuss the internal workings of IoA on the external forum so feel free to go wild with your facts.

DeletedUser

Hacking implies that he stole your email address or something, i believe what you are on about is reclaiming, and as you were not the person he said could use his account he had every right to do so.

No he didn't actually, because I did everything legit, with the mods, so the account became legally mine, I just didn't get around to changing the email yet, and he stole it back, but it had been mine by then.

DeletedUser

Merry and Cronos are the leaders of IOA now, confirmed by the big DOA honcho himself.

Badnight is and always be leader...whatever he wishes...anyone will defer to. There is and never will be a question there. I will follow him wherever he leads. I know where this rumor stems from as do both of you, and suffice to say that person's day is coming soon enough.

DeletedUser

to BN, There is no disrespect intended towards you. You were and still is a very honorable player and person.

To cronos, Everyone nows you are now leading IoA.

DeletedUser

No offence Greco - but everyone knows you are still playing in Delta.

Why do you expect honesty from people when you don't give it in return?

DeletedUser

No offence Greco - but everyone knows you are still playing in Delta.

Why do you expect honesty from people when you don't give it in return?

I dont think truer words could have been said Nwinder. And to greco...I am a leader in IOA...not the leader of IOA.