Christmas comes early for Delta

DeletedUser3288

No he didn't actually, because I did everything legit, with the mods, so the account became legally mine, I just didn't get around to changing the email yet, and he stole it back, but it had been mine by then.

You mean you did everything legit with orian, not greco.

Therefore it was not Legit.

DeletedUser

holy crap, I can't take it.

Greco has admitted, on these forums, time after time danie - that he gave the account to orian to give to someone. Orian gave the account to SiCotic.

Hey phil, hope you are doing well..As for who took my account over I will never say. Also many players have quit the game and gifted there accounts over to many other players. I know for a fact over half of the original Eotd members have quit the game and there accounts have been taken over by others. Not once has anyone made an announcement to there enemies that a new player is playing.

So when someone gives you an account who's been apart of an alliance for a long time. Do you think you should lie and get an account and then leave? or stay an fight even if you loose some cities? I mean if we wanted to loose the account we would of just kept it with an none experiences player. That is totally rubbish to say that, Every alliance wants to keep the account in their alliance especially a big account like that. This is why greco ask me because he wanted the account to stay in the Huns hands

Greco didn't like how siCotic was using account.

Greco logged into the account, got the account on a 5-day ban and opted to delete the account.

Truth be told...Nwhiner and to all..

I DELETED THE ACCOUNT ON MY TERMS.

I gave the account over to a certain person who could not handle the account. With out my knowledge or approval, that person gave it to Sictoc.

I got the password back took over the account and changed the password. I got a 5 day attack-able ban. Before the ban was kicked in, I saw whoever was running my account what he did. destroying cities and academy for more useless items. Also more this idiot was telling people that I didnt know how to play this game..SO I decided to delete the account under my terms not under someone else terms. My way of saying good bye to all..
Nwhiner if you want the proof that I had the account at the end, and the support tickets to prove it let me know.

Yes your were some puppet. And I was your puppet master and I cut the strings on you. So basically say good bye to delta and move on.

Not even Greco can disagree with that.

Now, I solved the issue for all of you. Jeez - a little memory goes a long way.

@danie - if you can read, he gave it to orian to GIVE to someone else, so the account would stay in the huns...man...you guys. Just get your stories straight for once.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3288

holy crap, I can't take it.

Greco has admitted, on these forums, time after time danie - that he gave the account to orian to give to someone. Orian gave the account to SiCotic.

Greco didn't like how siCotic was using account.

Greco logged into the account, got the account on a 5-day ban and opted to delete the account.

Not even Greco can disagree with that.

Now, I solved the issue for all of you. Jeez - a little memory goes a long way.

@danie - if you can read, he gave it to orian to GIVE to someone else, so the account would stay in the huns...man...you guys. Just get your stories straight for once.

That much is true, but he also said he didnt approve of it being given to sicotic, as you posted in your own quotes you blithering idiot.

"I gave the account over to a certain person who could not handle the account. With out my knowledge or approval, that person gave it to Sictoc."

I know you love to disagree with anything i say, but if Orion passed the account on, it's not legit in the eyes of the mods, Greco had to of done it.

DeletedUser

my god why are you guys arguing about my old account. Nwhiner, yes on all point but one. I gave the account to oriansport to control the account and he was going to use his wife's computer to control the account. There was no intention to pass the account to anyone and especially sictoc. He was a noob and a huns spy. I never trusted the noob. The intent was for me to come back sometime during the 2012 to take the account back. I had enough gold in the cave to go into vm for about 5 months plus. decided to quit.

either the account went to a strong player i trusted and can put the time in as much as i was able too or delete it. The account was meant for a strong fighter not a noob. He was not committed and experienced to run a big account like that.

Last edited by a moderator: