Worst/Alliance& player in iota!

DeletedUser

hi guys! lots of comments about the "best" alliances and how they destroy...Yes, that means no name bashing to Evo-DD-or TDC- or doves of war lol all are awesome alliances!

Thats not the point of this thread though! Who do you think is the worst alliance or player in iota?

This should be entertaining!

Oh i'm sorry but i like these face things, and i like to make funny stuff with them sooo don't pay them much attention ;)
:pro:(SW):supermad:-----> did not know he was signing up for war ;) then he becomes : :rolleyes: then he: is :cool: and decides to: (Res)

and he goes: :eek: and died :( lol

just having fun ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

just because i was going to c what u where going to say because it was your alliance

DeletedUser

oh :)

lol i hope i said the right thing :)

lol i have found that a lot of people really don't like me!

I know a few of their players. They have MMunite and I have always hated him, but they also have some good players their too, so I will wait and see what they can do.

DeletedUser16633

i agree with ya Naji, Freedom it is :Angry:
Why:
Baslisk leader
Has and will allways been an alliance full of loud mouths with nothing ellse to do then threatning others with Merge this and Merge that...or YOU WILL DIE, bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla...........................................................
Spammers
bugs
turtles
useles
crapy
players

(I will problably get banned for this but that is ok for me) :pro:

DeletedUser

(I will problably get banned for this but that is ok for me) :pro:

Naah, nowadays you only get banned if you forward surveys on 2.0 or if you spam the forum too much when you don't play a world anymore ;)

DeletedUser

Manu that was when we were Descendants of leonidas and that was my mistake not DOL so we are different now :)

DeletedUser

Manu that was when we were Descendants of leonidas and that was my mistake not DOL so we are different now :)
Hi kid. How are you?
What happen to the "Legion" alliance that you and your friends created?

DeletedUser

hey Bane! hows it going!

Its still here isn't it :p

We went through new leadership, new leader is Bass great guy! and we are now Freedom!

DeletedUser

I'm fine ^^
I preferred Legion is more scary that name... I was getting scared when i saw Legion coming back ;P
Freedom as far i remember was 1 alliance at north that merge with Empire and they created Phalanx from that merge, i think they merged some other alliances too like: Order of Olympus. and slaughter (something like that)

DeletedUser

They merged with an alliance that when i was in your alliance you guys freaked out about ;) lol oo i remmber those days we went for a "nap" lol, but either way i hope that wasn't sarcasm ;)

Freedom is copyrighted from them but hey we took it we like it and it has nothing to do with em!

DeletedUser

We had a nap with empire long time ago but they merged so much that they lost their identity as 1 alliance, they starting merging with alliances that we was at war, now they are paying the price day by day ;P

DeletedUser

This is bound to turn into a hate-fest but I think the worst alliance is Phalanx. They are trying to do things they are not capable of and are major turtles.

DeletedUser

lol peopel reading this! do not be upset if your name appears in this its meant for fun, maybe a tip or two here would be nice :)

Notice how i have not gotten that my alliance has been named a few times here lol

DeletedUser16633

merged some other alliances too like: Order of Olympus. and slaughter (something like that)

Yea right, in your Dreams buddy; We are Slaughterers and to Merge with them, no way.......:heh:

They, Freedom change name more often then i change my underwear for shure :)
and i guess SL are one of few that has fought against them.....
Sporteus their original founder was a true pain in the a**, he was from the beggining over a year ago one of our allys and we protected him from TDC, lol
funny how things can change around here.....

DeletedUser

Remembrance is the worst alliance. With a loser as a founder......Oh wait, thats me. lol. jk. I was bored. But worst alliance or player huh? Let me think for a bit.

DeletedUser

best alliance, D12
worst alliance, UNT

no explanation needed. everyone should agree.

DeletedUser

well thats just unfair because their is tons of ppl who hate UNT