Central Response

DeletedUser15049

This thread is to highlight the fact the centre has lost its way.

I will be basic : Any player that wants to be in an alliance where maps, admin, support is there as an alliance is welcome to get in touch. If you want to fight the attempt to dominate this world that is. Or else you are submissives and that is ok....for a sub.

The centre needs to respond. Otherwise it is people thinking they are diplos, and history has a way of dealing with those set-ups. So get in touch if you want to fight. The 24 players of the OTC who are the opposition are keen on relations with those who want to fight. In other words...if you are warriors and not sheep...Crusaders stand waiting ready to stand alongside you.

This is the time for war.

dunedinlad
Off Topic Crusaders

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15049

....newsflash....

DeletedUser

Can I ask one question? I thought you were leaving? Why the sudden rush on recruiting more sheep...( I mean warriors)...sorry. Also I hear from a few birds you are contacting a few enemies to bury the hatchet.

DeletedUser15049

Can I ask one question? I thought you were leaving? Why the sudden rush on recruiting more sheep...( I mean warriors)...sorry. Also I hear from a few birds you are contacting a few enemies to bury the hatchet.

You seem pretty hung up on me leaving the game Cronos. Obviously arithmetic is not your big area either. There is at least 4 questions there.

You can keep asking away. I'm done with the educational. See you on the field.

DeletedUser

aww...you cant answer my questions? Big suprise...cause we both know the truth...

DeletedUser15049

you have no idea Cronos but just you keep shooting those crows for me ;)

DeletedUser

I love it that doa is doing the same thing. Making pacts with their enemies, begging for pacts from other alliances just to get more man power to fight OTC. I love the double standards. Its good for them but not good for OTC..HMMM

And I like the sheep comment, If you are not pacted with DOA then the rest of delta are sheep. Thats what you think of delta? Oh how the mighty lead and think. People forget history. How many mighty empires have fallen to the so called sheep?

DeletedUser

er, we have always operated that way. It's not something we have done for this one fight it's something we always do. Feel free to check all the older war threads in which people have said exactly the same thing.

It's called diplomacy and something that as a group we tend to be good at. The amusement is because other alliances have tried this but unless you can offer something useful to your would be allies all you are really asking is for them to take some big hits on your behalf.

DeletedUser

Hey BN, I agree with what you are saying, but when another alliance tries the same thing, Its not ok? We should knock them? Thats the point I am making. And I dont agree with calling other alliances or players sheep if they dont follow alliance X. That is insulting to all of delta players.

DeletedUser

I love it that doa is doing the same thing. Making pacts with their enemies, begging for pacts from other alliances just to get more man power to fight OTC. I love the double standards. Its good for them but not good for OTC..HMMM

And I like the sheep comment, If you are not pacted with DOA then the rest of delta are sheep. Thats what you think of delta? Oh how the mighty lead and think. People forget history. How many mighty empires have fallen to the so called sheep?

I love it that the harbs are doing the same thing.

Making pacts with their enemies and employing double standards.

DeletedUser

I've got no problem with them doing whatever they want with whoever they want. In fact, I'd be more than happy for all those helping/pacting/allying OTC to stand up and declare this fact.

DeletedUser

I love it that the harbs are doing the same thing.

Making pacts with their enemies and employing double standards.

Just like eotd, But at least the harbs dont call anyone sheep if they dont follow there path.

DeletedUser

Yeah I believe that EoTD pioneered the sell out move didnt they? Absolutely amazing to me that the lies are so transparent and then still so many people fall for them. Still its easy to paint someone else as the Devil....been happening to us for some time now.

DeletedUser15049

BN

er, we have always operated that way. It's not something we have done for this one fight it's something we always do. Feel free to check all the older war threads in which people have said exactly the same thing.

It's called diplomacy and something that as a group we tend to be good at. The amusement is because other alliances have tried this but unless you can offer something useful to your would be allies all you are really asking is for them to take some big hits on your behalf.

Diplomacy is part of the game for sure. However a feature of diplomacy is also geo-political reflexivity. When you assert an Ares hegemony, and refer to all who oppose you as 'sheep': expect resistance from those who regard themselves as 'warriors'. That resistance will spread and deepen as everyone realises your agenda, as stated here by Imperica and others, of total domination. People don't really buy into the 'oh we will take out one ally, and interfere in another ally, but we won't touch you if we win that war despite us saying before we would blah blah'. That is what empires do. They play diplomacy, divide and rule. Everyone now knows they could be next.

That aside, you will still, at some point, have to take out - or recruit - the centre. Players in the centre tend to be more experienced and have read the play. I doubt they will go to war with honey badgers for example. So difficult one all round then for Ares despite the numbers/points chase being played.

No. It is about naked force in specific geo...which in our experience has always been the way. Can you do what no alliance has managed to do? Can Ares take the 43-53 clusters of the OTC (one of the densest formations on delta btw) out the way and sweep into 44 to meet its eotd sister alliance that is getting its butt kicked by the OTC allies, the honey badgers and shows no signs of making their way into 44?

In terms of the Delta-global...As it stands, Ares are losing cities to Harbs, to honey badgers, KS, and to OTC. Sure they are also gaining cities. However the losses seem to be way above what Ares would have in the past. The claim to difference but all one family really doesn't wash on the Delta-global before you start. Now...whether that list lengthens - or shortens - is the reality you will have to contend with.

You miss all of it in focusing on the OTC. Yet you must focus on the OTC to achieve your aim. In short, Ares faces what every alliance has had to face. The OTC wall of steel. You are fighting one of the best defence support alliances in delta. And our experienced attackers are pushing towards the lines. Looks as if the war has a long way to go and the longer it lasts...the weaker your alliance looks.

You may find yourself falling into the trap every other alliance that came to war with us faced BN. All had to undergo changes as they came to realise the play was a lot harder and a lot more challenging than they had believed was to be the case. I can rattle off a list of alliances the OTC has faced down. All will nod and grant us some credit in infiltrating their alliances fully. Nothing new in Ares having that to contend with. They all did. We all do at the end of the day.

As an aside, I also think Greco is pointing to the fact your new alliance head-serf seems to think it is ok to do diplomacy but not for others to do so. Hence the hypocrisy is aimed at Ares for raising this matter. As you say, it is part of the game.

Have a good weekend.

dune.

DeletedUser

With respect the past is the past. You can rattle off alliances you have faced and I can rattle off alliances we have beaten.

DeletedUser5270

All this talk about the centre is now irrelevant. Grepo 2 changes things. The world wonders become important and I don't see the central alliances being able to successfully build and defend 4 wonders. It will be an alliance on the rim of Delta that wins this game because they can build wonders on wonder islands that are a long way from the battle lines and can be easily defended. The OTC are now irrelevant. Nobody needs to conquer The OTC. They just need to ignore them.

DeletedUser

Imperica, who says the sever is coming to an end. Once the world wonders are achieved, all it does is opens the door to hero world. That wont be for some time. Even when hero world is available for Delta, Most of the players will have the right to migrate over to that new world as well still playing in delta.

I hope by then we as delta could come together as one big alliance in the new world and go after the other severs in heroworld. The best example i can say is the guys in sigma. Many delta players are over there and are with DN. DN has made a point to be the top alliance and feared in that world.

I personally believe the best players in grepolis is in delta and would be nice to prove the other wrong. make them fear delta.

DeletedUser15049

All this talk about the centre is now irrelevant. Grepo 2 changes things. The world wonders become important and I don't see the central alliances being able to successfully build and defend 4 wonders. It will be an alliance on the rim of Delta that wins this game because they can build wonders on wonder islands that are a long way from the battle lines and can be easily defended. The OTC are now irrelevant. Nobody needs to conquer The OTC. They just need to ignore them.

We have 2 already at the OTC. We can simply move a couple of people around for example. We could also just merge with another group in the centre and we have the 4 easily. You are way too cocky Imperica, like the rest of the Neo-Ares leadership rabble. But be assured, we all are watching and this comment may seal a few deals so to speak.

For that I thank you.

As an aside, is this to be the neo-Ares approach to war? Ignore the enemy you have spent months saying would be wiped off the map? Ignore the fact I sit in an Ares city as I write this? Ignore the fact you have shafted every ally?

You hide behind your Noob 2 dream. I'm irritated and when I get irritated I get committed. When I get committed I tend to win at anything I do.