Worst/Alliance& player in iota!

DeletedUser

actaully i think DD and UNWT are great alliances, except that they have so many ennemies everyone "hates" them but truth be told they are all awesome allainces with great leaders but lots of battles :p

DeletedUser

have you seen d12?

they have a dozen members with 1m+ points but 9 in the main alliance and 3 in the other.

those dozen are very dirty.

DeletedUser

najimur i think you are talking yet again mince ....

UNT is by far the best alliance on lota and d12 and phenomenom are also great .

worst alliance in my opinion is phalanx i am not even calling them phalanx elite as they are not and never will be elite

worst players SANDX his attacks remind me of yours appollo Whats the word yeah thats it PATHETIC

DeletedUser

yet again people jumping on the lets hate UNT bangwagon. The thread was worst alliance/player not the most hated.

If D12,UNT,TDC,slaughters and phanom were the worst then they wouldnt have been around for so long, dispite our differences its hard to see a world without any of these alliances and anyone who posts them as one of the worst clearly claims the title for worst player because they clearly have no clue

DeletedUser

worst players SANDX his attacks remind me of yours appollo Whats the word yeah thats it PATHETIC
Weird, I have never attacked you, so I am curios where you have seen my attacks? The one skirmish I had with you was you attacking me and I dodged. So enlighten me Cabz, what kind of "pathetic" attacks did I have exactly?

DeletedUser16633

yet again people jumping on the lets hate UNT bangwagon. The thread was worst alliance/player not the most hated.

If D12,UNT,TDC,slaughters and phanom were the worst then they wouldnt have been around for so long, dispite our differences its hard to see a world without any of these alliances and anyone who posts them as one of the worst clearly claims the title for worst player because they clearly have no clue

Il drink to that mate, good statement:)