What happend to billy whats his name

DeletedUser

About a month ago billy200 said he was coming back and evo was getting it.

Well what was the outcome there has been nothing, did he attack evo if so was it on iota as there is a lot of tribute alliances out there or did he get owned b them as well?

DeletedUser

I think he drank a fifth of gin and decided to fluff up his tail feathers on the iota forums. Much like other things one might embark upon while under the influence his flaccid attempt at nailing us was a lot of smoke and mirrors.

DeletedUser

I had seen that he had actually started another account under the same name. But he had to start over from 1 city again. So it may take a while for his vengeance to come to fruition :)

DeletedUser

welcome back payne hope RL is treating you well again, maybe billy200 is what age he will be once he is a decent size to pose as a threat

DeletedUser

Thanks QCI, it is, alot better now actually. So I'm back, and have some catching up to do on the story game :) I fell behind pretty far and have alot to read. lol. But I doubt billy will ever be much of a threat lol.

DeletedUser

Welcome back Payne

well I've no idea about billy, he went very quiet when UNT got created :(

DeletedUser

Thank you princess :)

I doubt he smiles upon me as well, after reading how we are all friends lol. I might be next on his list, or first since I'm the weakest.

DeletedUser

He is in the GOW alliance now has 2 cities :)

will take some time for him to come back :)

p.s is it me but i think these smiley faces are pretty cheesy!! :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Whats his name, there isnt a player in GOW with 2 cities unless you meant their academy.

DeletedUser

well I don't think there is any bad blood between Billy and I now. Hopefully he's now here to enjoy the game and his alliance :)

DeletedUser

Im sure he is just biding his time to unleash his wrath upon you Lozza, well, I doubt it will do him any good unless you were inactive and quit. lol. He seemed pretty dead set on wanting revenge.

DeletedUser

And even then I am not sure he could do anything.

And I would have to agree completely. He'd have a much better chance of taking me out while I am active. lol. Even if Lozza went inactive she still has all of her troops, good luck billy, make it so you have more of a chance bud, come after me instead. lol. You'll have a much better chance of winning. And I'm getting bored with the ones im fighting right now anyway.

DeletedUser

that Billy can never be a thread, even in a decent alliance he manages to ruin the group spirit. So unless he controls 15000 LS with a remote control, he's not even close to pinching a pebble from your wall.