Who is at war with whom?

DeletedUser6691

Hey Leo,

back again :)

you liked my long range then lol, you were nearly right i do it sort of for 1 of the reasons you mentioned, kind of but... let you guess why eh..

Of course you were'nt bothered that's why your man wasted casts on 22 hr attacks my friend, always learning

yeah, I know..I know all about it..LOL.
I too am always learning..And teaching.;)

Funny I just got someone dialed in using the same tactic JUST before you sent those attacks..it's a wonderfull thing when someone plays into your hand isn't it? :)

Welcome back BTW..was affraid we lost one of the last gamma posters here.

DeletedUser

Haha no Leo,

im here for a while yet, its getting interesting now as your guys wont get an easy ride anymore be good to see what they can do ,as for playing into hands well thats to be seen ...

i must say im looking forward to the next few weeks and xmas, lets hope Santa good to you :p

DeletedUser6691

Haha no Leo,

im here for a while yet, its getting interesting now as your guys wont get an easy ride anymore be good to see what they can do ,as for playing into hands well thats to be seen ...

i must say im looking forward to the next few weeks and xmas, lets hope Santa good to you :p

And I hope you get all you wish for when you sit on santa's lap as well my friend!!
And I'm glad you're here to stay, we've lost so many alraedy..And The next few weeks may bring somthing you don't expect..i hear We are all suppose to merge with you and make a mega alliance??..Is hat true?..say it isn't so..i'd rather work my way to the bottom than recruit/merge my way to the top. :cool:

DeletedUser6635

The day you guys merge into us is the day that satan ice skates into work wearing a pink fluffy hat whistling the theme time from the wizard of oz

DeletedUser

Alas Leo no santa for me as i been bad this year :(

as for merging lmao. where did you here that or did you get it out of a xmas cracker.
I must say i cant see you anywhere near me yet, you hiding behind the frontline mate ?

DeletedUser

.i hear We are all suppose to merge with you and make a mega alliance??..Is hat true?..say it isn't so..i'd rather work my way to the bottom than recruit/merge my way to the top. :cool:

Thought you guys were merging into Bravo Company?

DeletedUser6691

Thought you guys were merging into Bravo Company?

Yup, you guessed it..LMAO..We are actually merging into bravo because they have better leadership:eek:

Funny,...I don't see you on the horizon either...
And thanks for getting that stupid theme song from the wizard of oz stuck in my head :rolleyes:

BTW Wranth, what the heck is a Xmas cracker?

DeletedUser

what the heck is a Xmas cracker?

something you pull at christmas... with jokes inside.

gold-christmas-cracker.jpg

DeletedUser

Yup, you guessed it..LMAO..We are actually merging into bravo because they have better leadership:eek:

Thought as much, I was in awe of him when he was my leader. I've never met someone so calm with such great communication skills! :D

Oo how I miss them PM's!

DeletedUser

Funny,...I don't see you on the horizon either...
And thanks for getting that stupid theme song from the wizard of oz stuck in my head

ive travelled from 26 to 48, you have had plenty time to move so where are ya ?

DeletedUser6691

Thought as much, I was in awe of him when he was my leader. I've never met someone so calm with such great communication skills! :D

Oo how I miss them PM's!

Funny Cookie :)

I'm impressed Wranth...Sincerly..Seems I must be a slacker :(
But I have been dealing with other issues so I'll use that as an excuse, yeah, that'll work :cool:

DeletedUser

Funny Cookie :)

I'm impressed Wranth...Sincerly..Seems I must be a slacker :(
But I have been dealing with other issues so I'll use that as an excuse, yeah, that'll work :cool:

It seems we both been dealing with other issues then but im here so you must be a slacker :D

DeletedUser6691

Well taking greys in Oc67 is hardly stepping ya game up is it, you running away more like :rolleyes:

Someone has to clean up :)
plus that's not the only additions lately, I have to keep my ocean litter free ya' know.

plus it's no differant than taking in-actives..it just doesn't have an alliance assinged to it :eek:
But if that's progress in your eyes, That's fine..
BTW...Nice keep on that city testerday,The siege was boken in true TBS fasion but we sure had fun!!

DeletedUser6691

Did I hit a sore spot?
I hope not...I was just beginning to feel I met a new friend..Now you've disapeared again :(
Was hoping this thread would stay alive and Wranth was my last hope..Only lonly echoes in here now...I must not be personable..I'll have to seek help to find out why I keep scaring people away.
I suck at this game so it can't be that..Must be my personallity :/

No wonder the guys in my MC call me "lost cause leo"..So sad.

DeletedUser

Don't worry, Wran is busy doing the Christmas tree and cooking gingerbread, but if you've been a nice boy this year, he'll sure send you a gift !

As for the "lost cause", sorry to hear this ;)

DeletedUser

Ah bless ya Leo,

na no sore spot here, ive taken the inactive to move closer to you guys, just settling in and make my places pretty as Sas said.

The siege break was good, agreed, since then noticed your lot hanging back in 48 a bit now , well it seems we made Jimmy boy cry and Moh i wonder who will be next lol

And as for yourself, well...i dont get scared so your safe there,

tell me when you speak to the guy in the mirror does he speak back to you ?

DeletedUser

dam Leo,

i didn't realise you guys were that desperate that you resort to copying our tactics , have you no imagination of your own :D