DOA / TBH / HB ... An insight into the truth

DeletedUser

I think it's about time we get some of these stories straight, lately we have heard propaganda from Mwilliams about how the Honey Badgers want to go against DOA and don't support them in the same way that The Huns do etc, they profess that they are the Huns allies, and wont do anything against them. Well i am here to prove to you that they are lying.

I would like to present you with the following screenshots, i have left the date stamps on so they cant claim they were done yesterday or w/e

2585rx4.png

As you can see, Kris has been planning the demise of the Huns for quite some time now.

Along with this i would also like to present to you some of their hidden forums. This little gem below, shows you that DOA signed a PACT with EOTD on the condition that DOA goes to war with The Huns.

15508ds.png

On top of that, Mwilliams, current DOA number 2, believes that they shouldnt war the huns at this point in time as they will be sending long range support to EOTD to try and help them against the Honey Badgers and don't want to stretch themselves too much.

Thanks for reading, hopefully i have pointed out some of the deceitfulness that has gone on, and why certain people appose DOA as they know their full play. Hopefully some of you can read this and understand why.

DeletedUser

Humour us and post the whole conversation as Kris is clearly talking to someone else. At the minute it just looks like you have edited a month old conversation to fit your argument...

DeletedUser3288

Humour us and post the whole conversation as Kris is clearly talking to someone else. At the minute it just looks like you have edited a month old conversation to fit your argument...

it has been edited to say he wants the demise of the huns?

I read the pic, its self explanatory... pull your tongue out and just admit hes trying to do over an ally... picture speaks for itself.

DeletedUser

Yeah but it is obviously not the whole story.

This is but a fragment of the whole story, show the whole thing.

DeletedUser

Actually I was looking for the context. I happen to know what was going on, who the conversation is with, what is being referred to and most importantly of all, why.

DeletedUser15049

Bit late to play coy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15049

Look at what I got in the post:-

Eldermage has made some serious accusations in the external forum. Rather than get into a slagging match there I thought I would post my thoughts here for all to see. Unlike some I have nothing to hide and no axe to grind.

The initial impression is simply damning. Kris actively considered a war with HUNs the reality is different. It's a long story so bear with me.

Back in the day when 44 was still playing there was an agreement in place designed to prevent issues like this arising. DoA would concentrate on eastern delta and Huns would concentrate on western delta. Even IoA respected this an did not recruit in areas in which Huns were active. For the longest time this worked and worked very well.

It fell apart because of a number of misunderstandings many of which were ego driven (on both sides) and at one point at the beginning of November (ref Kris's mail) we considered looking elsewhere for allies. Fortunately wiser heads prevailed and whilst not as close as we were the longest and most successful agreement held. It is for this reason that Ares do not interfere in actions undertaken by Huns against EotD. Do we support them? yes, against Harbs and against Honey Badgers. I will not undertake direct or indirect action against HUNS. Period.

I could comment on nwinder but let's be honest the guy could start a fight in an empty house.

Moving onto Eldermage. This is clearly an attempt to break up HUNs/DoA and the reasons are transparent. OTC are slowly but surely being hammered into the ground and Honey badgers are a small alliance that simply cannot afford to keep supporting them as well as fighting EotD. At the same time the limited resources mean that ultimately they cannot win in a straight fight hence the 'low blow' pnp.

If Kris is guilty of anything it is simply being loyal and trusting that private conversations would remain private. That is all.

Bn

I have to say BN. I think that is comic genius.

Considered a war?

It is there in black and white.

I will let you in on the biggest non secret in Delta. We have not asked Honeys for support in war. You must realise this. Every alliance that came at us said we got support from Huns. Now you guys delude yourself into thinking we are getting support from Honeys. Trust me. People will be doubled with laughter when they read this.

Now...what was that about a deal? You do realise you just turned every alliance on the east into sheep? Will they go baaa? Or will they go 'do you think so?'.

I hope they go for the latter. Time to play I say.

DeletedUser15049

...O..O...

DeletedUser

Actually I was looking for the context. I happen to know what was going on, who the conversation is with, what is being referred to and most importantly of all, why.

From what i have seen you know nothing.

Just like Dune posted, you know this message shows to your "allies" just how expendable they are as long as it helps prop the ares family to the most powerful on the server.

I have also seen your messages where you post you would help EOTD against our conquests, I can post screenshots if you want to deny it, I can post screenshots of mwilliams saying DOA should declare war on us because we dont support DOA. I can post screenshots on several other converstations where kris has tried to get alliances to side with DOA over false promised.

As we can all clearly read from Dunes post, Kris has been busted.... he wanted to do the Huns over to make DOA number 1, to boost Ares family power... Nothing to do with supporting their allies.

And while we are here.... I was a very good friend with 44..... As for your East and West statement, this was changed due to the war with EOTD, 44 asked people to move to 34 to help against EOTD, around 6 of your members moved their to help including electricquad ciarrenreilly back-knight at this request. So dont try to throw that back as an excuse, as it is invalid. Keep trying to post trash that isnt true, we can keep proving otherwise.

edit - as dune says, we dont support them because we dont need to, if we did you would lose a lot more, most my support is still at home as i dont need it against EOTD as they wont attack us.

DeletedUser

Anyone that wants to talk to me is welcome to message me in game and I am happy to set out our position (you can trust me to keep any correspondence private). Or you can listen to the ranting on the public forums, it's all good.

DeletedUser3288

Anyone that wants to talk to me is welcome to message me in game and I am happy to set out our position (you can trust me to keep any correspondence private). Or you can listen to the ranting on the public forums, it's all good.

lol, it's hardly ranting when it comes from your internal forums or the leader of the Ares family is it.....

You guys got found out, the proof is in the text... nothing else needs to be said, you guys wud betray your longest serving ally, how nice of you guys.

DeletedUser10760

some people would do anything to twist the truth in it's own useful way..

that being said and under knowledge I urge everyone that have a problem with me or my team to pm me ingame and state the issue at hand, if we are a thorn in anyone's business I'd like for those people to make it official, that's all I ask, thank you for your time to read these meaningless words in another lovely thread here in Delta.

"an insight into the truth" haha nice one guys, I see your humour hasn't left you in these dark days for Delta :)

for those who got bored with this message because it's too full of truth and boring normal requests I have a question :)

respect is mutual, do you think you are going to earn any on the forum with nice twisted words, facts, statements? it seems to me that you wont gain any respect, at least not from the people that actually stand by their belief.

but don't let any of this stop you guys it's very entertaining to read such lovely storys.. :)

DeletedUser3288

some people would do anything to twist the truth in it's own useful way..

that being said and under knowledge I urge everyone that have a problem with me or my team to pm me ingame and state the issue at hand, if we are a thorn in anyone's business I'd like for those people to make it official, that's all I ask, thank you for your time to read these meaningless words in another lovely thread here in Delta.

"an insight into the truth" haha nice one guys, I see your humour hasn't left you in these dark days for Delta :)

for those who got bored with this message because it's too full of truth and boring normal requests I have a question :)

respect is mutual, do you think you are going to earn any on the forum with nice twisted words, facts, statements? it seems to me that you wont gain any respect, at least not from the people that actually stand by their belief.

but don't let any of this stop you guys it's very entertaining to read such lovely storys.. :)

well what is posted here is not twisted? straight from Kris's mouth... seems you are all getting rather defensive. If you would like to pot some truth to the contary tho? Like how these are doctored or somehing? I sunno, but feel free to let me see. Till then im afraid it is you guys who are "twisting!"

DeletedUser10760

Are you stupid or just playing dumb? I hope the latter is in play here..
I am not part of either team and don't feel the need to explain anything on forum, the need that certainly comes from you :)
and on that topic I don't think Anyone should discuss this on forums.. forums are for PnP's war declarations, alliance changes and stuff like that.. not to handle diplomatic problems..or anything of sorts..

there was a time once when we all handled internaly, ingame and with our own army and skills.. looks like those times are long past, looking at the latest threads..

in the past we honoured style, skill, and class now all we seek for as it seems is who's got the biggest mouth and the best ability to trash talk the other dude.. guys please.. :)

less diplomacy and speaking, more fighting.. that's why we're all here for isn't it?

daniejam pm me ingame if you want and we can talk again, however it's going to be tough cause you don't even play under that name anymore now do you? :)

like I said, I'm not here to debate and don't think you should debate about other people's diplomacy handlings either, that's their business.. if you've got a problem with it.. discuss it or make a move.. but don't come here being a dribbler. :)
badnight made a perfect example here of how things should be done about this..
"Anyone that wants to talk to me is welcome to message me in game and I am happy to set out our position (you can trust me to keep any correspondence private). Or you can listen to the ranting on the public forums, it's all good. "
that's how this should be handled..

DeletedUser3288

Are you stupid or just playing dumb? I hope the latter is in play here..
I am not part of either team and don't feel the need to explain anything on forum, the need that certainly comes from you :)
and on that topic I don't think Anyone should discuss this on forums.. forums are for PnP's war declarations, alliance changes and stuff like that.. not to handle diplomatic problems..or anything of sorts..

there was a time once when we all handled internaly, ingame and with our own army and skills.. looks like those times are long past, looking at the latest threads..

in the past we honoured style, skill, and class now all we seek for as it seems is who's got the biggest mouth and the best ability to trash talk the other dude.. guys please.. :)

less diplomacy and speaking, more fighting.. that's why we're all here for isn't it?

daniejam pm me ingame if you want and we can talk again, however it's going to be tough cause you don't even play under that name anymore now do you? :)

like I said, I'm not here to debate and don't think you should debate about other people's diplomacy handlings either, that's their business.. if you've got a problem with it.. discuss it or make a move.. but don't come here being a dribbler. :)
"Anyone that wants to talk to me is welcome to message me in game and I am happy to set out our position (you can trust me to keep any correspondence private). Or you can listen to the ranting on the public forums, it's all good. "

Surely what is being done is being done the "wrong" way as well, i doubt this is anything to do with wanting to talk 1-1 with Kris, but for all the peoples benefit who hears mwilliams spouting lies about how other people betrayed them. I would have thought making the information public would have been the most obvious way to go?

I know you and Bn try to sound smart with your big posts, but everyone who thinks that these betrayals should be out in the open know that the right thing have been done. I just hope more stuff gets posted soon :)

DeletedUser15049

That came after a pretty underhand campaign run by the Ares leadership. I think we can all come in sounding good but the fact they have ran pnp campaigns, made secret deals, assimilated eotd, and generally made a move that could only threaten their allies...sort of makes the appeal to silence a bit questionable.

Don't you think?

DeletedUser

heartek, I know you are not part of of the Ares family. What is being posted in the forums is the truth of what Ares family is planning. Now that everything is coming out in the open, Ares is trying to spin it around and say its all lies or we are misleading everyone. Kris has come on the forums and said that he wanted to pact the Harbs. He presented himself as if it the best thing for the Harbs to do. All he was doing was lying for the main reason to buy time to fight OTC and was planning to break the pact in the future. He denied it until I presented at screenshot of his own words from his own forum. He then tried to spin that off as well. The truth is there. They are making pacts to buy time. They are creating war with the other alliances to buy there time to strike at there so called friends. The words and pacts mean nothing to them. When they feel its your time, they will fight you as well.

DeletedUser15049

Spot on Greco. They did the same when fighting GK. Told Scorpions they would not hit them etc. Funnily enough...this came after I told Scorpions to try diplomacy there and smiled as I watched the bite....

The same people we at the OTC are at war with were agitating for war with the OTC months ago...as they were asking us to get involved in their war with GK. A decision that left us with war on 3 fronts.

I also know players left Ares because of this direction they were taking. This was decided months ago, when 44 was busy with his Masters. I know the whole story and I believe the guys telling me what they tell me before the rabble we see here. This is why I have urged our former allies and friends to deal with the issue and make the changes needed.

The Huns allowed themselves to be infiltrated, as did Ares effectively, by the little gang and their connections. They have formed their own group within both and driven this. They always fed the anti OTC line. Agitated within their so called allies. Tried to recruit within their so called allies. Went against an alliance they thought was pro their so called allies. The whole play up there has not even been pro Ares. It is pro a camp. I said it before and I'll say it again. I don't mind a tribe forming. I just mind it forming within the grouping. That is what has brought all of that strife. If everyone sat down and thought about it, they would see it.

They bit on every bait that was given. Yet still we see indecision in the centre and in the west. People in EotD need to wisen up to the fact they are nothing to their leadership as has been shown. Chaotic Eaters never even had a vote on the matter. That is the great new EotD way. With players ordered around by Ares leaders placed inside. As in Ionians who have some great guys but led by what appears to be a proxy for Ares who disciplined Ionian players long before the name change.

Yet still people cling onto the belief that these people are genuinely anti Hun, or pro Eotd, or anti OTC or pro Scorpions, or anti GK or pro Ionians. We have all been used in one form or the other by the new tribe forming within.

Tempus Fugit ladies and gentlemen. Wake up.

DeletedUser15049

.... have also seen your messages where you post you would help EOTD against our conquests, I can post screenshots if you want to deny it, I can post screenshots of mwilliams saying DOA should declare war on us

Isn't it strange how dysenchick would be urging war on honey badgers? Just as dysenchick was urging on war with the OTC? Isn't it a little coincidental that the same people urged war on Cradle when they bit on that big fat worm. Isn't it all a little bizarre that the same people were all urging on an Ionian player to break a NAP and knowing that I would back up allies. They knew I would do right by Cradle. By my word.

Although we all seen what happened there as they bought the line about Ares not going for them...and yeah...it gets better...the Scorpions are now hitting Ionian players so Ares will likely get involved. If Ares do not get involved then every Ionian player should be asking what their leadership has brought them. Every Hun will also be asking why they never took such a stance with the OTC if they fly neutral on that war too.

Funny that...how it all comes out in the wash.