Form a new alliance

DeletedUser

Does anyone want to form a new alliance. I wanted one primarily in oceans 65, 75,85, and 74. I am tired of all the other big alliances having no contact with some of its younger members.

If my alliance is formed I want to name it the Confederacy, after the southern confederates.

IF YOU HAVE IDEAS ON THE NAME OR WANT TO FORM AN ALLIANCE IN THESE OCEANS POST THEM.

DeletedUser

Hey i just started an alliance and judging by how active in the game u seem to be i would be willing to make u my vice founder....we are based in ocean 65 and just started so we only have a couple members. I could use ur help in recruitment:)

We can come to a compromise on the name if u want :)

Let me know what you think

DeletedUser

Ok maybe we can do something like that, but not only would i like to have a say on the name, but the other kingdoms on my island want to have an alliance with a system that gives each member a say in what is done. So if you want me i first have to ask the other kingdoms of my alliance.

DeletedUser

lol well ive put a system in place that is basically a democracy all the officials except for you and i would be elected by the members of the alliance in an alliance survey. They would have a certain amount of time where they hold their position until another election is held and they can be re-elected.

DeletedUser

There is still a couple differences. In my plan those who are elected hold their position until there are enough people asking for him to be replaced. We also like to have some sort of tax system that supports every high official and a colonization program that gives every member a chance to colonize a new location.

DeletedUser

We can do it that way if u want and only have elections when enough people want one. But trust me when i say this because i say it from experience. Tax systems are not a good idea. The maximum level of warehouse in this game isnt large enough to support such a massive influx of extra resources plus its not fair to to other members because it inhibits their ability to grow at a normal pace. And in this game, every player already has the chance to colonize a new location as long as they have a colony chip and if they have colonization researched in the academy, so that wont be a problem.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I guess your right. The tax system can be unfair, but it will be more like a system that you have a choice to support the leaders of your alliance, so you dont have to pay it if you dont want to. We dont need a colony system either, but i thought it be a good bonus to younger members.

Either way I still have to ask a few other people on my island. Could you promise me and one other player (whisky303) access to the rankings,forum, and diplomatic relations of the alliance.

DeletedUser

Sounds like an interesting alliance you guys are putting together...good luck :)

DeletedUser

A tax system? And you guys could have your own Tea Party and Occupy factions. Sounds fun. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

LMAO ya...we'll call it Occupy Corinth or something ...:rolleyes: but seriously read the whole thing before u decide to make an ignorant comment that no one asked for or cares about.

DeletedUser

i have big problem i can`t enter to my city :(:(
when i was enter say not internet :( what should i do ???