Herro? Anyvody dere?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hey gang it has been awful quite lately.

Ye be plotting?

Ye be schemin?

Ye be sleepin?

Come on where is the chatter? WHERE is everyone? Lozza? Jenn? Lane? QCI?

DeletedUser

we be killing.

nahh. i think they're shopping for everyone's Christmas presents. its gonna be a nice treat for us all :)

ty lozza! weloveyousomuch

DeletedUser

images

Sleeping for sure

DeletedUser

sorry to much toilet dashing not feeling the best.

What about you enas you done anything that makes you happy recently?

DeletedUser

sorry to much toilet dashing not feeling the best.

What about you enas you done anything that makes you happy recently?

The answer to that is a "yes"

My wife and I are expecting... Ha I will "god willing" now have 2 healthy vibrant kids terrorizing my humble abode!

DeletedUser

I'm here..Just been lurking lately..Hope everyone is doing good.. :)

QCI get to feeling better ! :)

DeletedUser

The answer to that is a "yes"

My wife and I are expecting... Ha I will "god willing" now have 2 healthy vibrant kids terrorizing my humble abode!

Congratz, that's great to hear

when they get to about 3 they are great at messing up your grepo life. Timing is just awsome when you hear daddddyyyyy can i get a cuddle.

DeletedUser

Congratulations Enas, My best friend just had a wee baby girl a couple weeks ago and she's had to drop being on her online game. Wasn't grepolis though :p

Have you guys been collecting the advents?

DeletedUser

Have you guys been collecting the advents?

Not at all, 300 of each resource or 5 slingers??? , am sure like most people the time it takes to locate the advents you could get double the amount of resources farming (which i no longer do) or hitting bad guys.

Maybe when we get closer to the end we will as last year admin was pretty good for non gold users.

DeletedUser

Pfft. I don't collect those things. They aren't worth my time .. :p

DeletedUser

Think most of us be in the same boat, day by day finding a reason not to hit the ghost button. Iota has been fought, and has been conquered.

Nobody fights back, no challenge, i know you guys in phenomenon have found some sparks of resistance up there, we snuffed out those our side of the world a long time ago.

DeletedUser

Pfft, what happened to your competitive spirit? These kind of threads appear every 3months or so but there are great big spurts of activity in Iota from what i can see.

Here's an idea....seeing as Evolution split and there are new alliances about, how about some of you 'old dogs' become champions for smaller alliances? Pick an alliance of small membership (players under 2k points even) and champion their cause, shielding them from harm and taking up their noble cause in the world of Iota?

DeletedUser

Think most of us be in the same boat, day by day finding a reason not to hit the ghost button. Iota has been fought, and has been conquered.

Nobody fights back, no challenge, i know you guys in phenomenon have found some sparks of resistance up there, we snuffed out those our side of the world a long time ago.

I agree, Onoquoy..

DeletedUser

Pfft, what happened to your competitive spirit? These kind of threads appear every 3months or so but there are great big spurts of activity in Iota from what i can see.

Here's an idea....seeing as Evolution split and there are new alliances about, how about some of you 'old dogs' become champions for smaller alliances? Pick an alliance of small membership (players under 2k points even) and champion their cause, shielding them from harm and taking up their noble cause in the world of Iota?

how about we do the father thing and tell them its time for them to stand on there own 2 feet lol

DeletedUser

Start taking cities from those top players and you will find a lot o "fun" ^^
That is the way for you be attacked, get cities at front line is good way too or at the middle of enemy territory.

The goals are diferent at this new version and we are far from conquest iota.
Some old players is stop playing and some other merging at other alliances with new goals...
New challenges are coming. It is not the end it is just a new beginning.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks all for your wishes.

In my household we are actully very excited... lol and a bit hectic. This was planned of course, it was time for child #2 to come.

Again thanks for the congratz!

DeletedUser

Pfft, what happened to your competitive spirit?

The community dying, the forced updates, and the fact that the real challenge ended months ago forced "the spirit" to move on. Time to enjoy the afterlife.

These kind of threads appear every 3months or so but there are great big spurts of activity in Iota from what i can see.
Where are you playing? I've had to slip alliance members no-doze to keep us from passing out. Spurts of activity? I guess you should specify that the activity is in a DOWNWARD, ending type motion not an upward, new fun type movement... However I hope that now some "soso" players step up to the plate now that nobody in standing in their way.

Here's an idea....seeing as Evolution split
... or got bored of waiting for something to happen? Whats the point of owning a huge slice of nothing?

and there are new alliances about, how about some of you 'old dogs' become champions for smaller alliances? Pick an alliance of small membership (players under 2k points even) and champion their cause, shielding them from harm and taking up their noble cause in the world of Iota?

OOOOooo you mean try and get more people hooked on grepolis because the ones that are currently playing have found that after you've gotten to X size you really can't be defeated, and once you kill you enemies you're stuck playing sim city? No thanks. I'll let them figure that out on their own, at least that way they'll play for a few months before doing as most others have done and quit or shifted to a world with a challenge... and with the community also starting to dry up it kills the only other part of Grepolis innogames hasn't jacked up yet...

But I'm sure give them time and the forums will be "upgraded" or killed as well because :pro:

Status
Not open for further replies.