Top 12 Top 12 alliances discussion

• Thread starter DeletedUser17043
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Loool there members left and went elsewhere, then when slobo.c noticed he failed he merged what he had left into PFB. Lets me serious they FAILED.

DeletedUser

Grepostats for Delphi have just come out, so in a couple of days when you can see the inactives I'll do another post.

DeletedUser

well hopefully my alliance doesn't show too many as I tend to be boot happy with inactives

DeletedUser

Some interesting views for sure lets hope with grepostats being up people pay attention to the conquests :D
The Pack look like worthy adversaries ;)
The rest im not sure about...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, i quite like this world. The top 15 isn't massively top heave like in Corinth. The top alliance (ONE*) isn't too far ahead of no.2.
Hopefully we'll see some wars soon and one or two of those bigger alliance falling. :)

DeletedUser

well I believe there are some wars going on
well I guess we can call them that

DeletedUser

well I can tell you that my team has not been taking ghosts and inactives as someone stated in one thread :)
but I have seen a few alliances taking cities from each other
so I guess some wars are starting or are in the works now

DeletedUser

Well, i know for a fact that at least 2 of your members have founded new cities. :S

DeletedUser

yes but we have many more conquests then just 2
and I was also pointing out other alliances have taken cities as well

DeletedUser

Ok, but why colonize at all...? :S

They have, but there are no examples of two alliances actually fighting eachother. :(

DeletedUser

well you need to for requirements of hero world anyways, now or later
so I don't question it unless it happens a lot
hmmmm, look at stats and see who is loosing cities to who then :)

DeletedUser

Colonizing will always be a part of the game, though its frowned upon at the beginning. Why not go for ghost towns? Easy conquers and they'll boost you in the game. Yeah its better for your rep to do so.

But our conquers and rep are both intact as we're the #1 alliance, #1 attackers, #1 most conquers.

Most of our players aren't that long off conquering. Im only a few days away, but i focus on my army rather than my points and buildings.