DOA / TBH / HB ... An insight into the truth

DeletedUser

No the funny thing now is that DoA leadership is keeping off the forums. They refuse to defend, i mean Lie, about the truth being told. To embarrassed to speak.
As for BN, I respect you as a player, and as a leader. I just believe that you only have half the truth coming from DoA. I respect how honorable and do your best to defend the Ares family. The people in Delta want to hear From DoA leadership.

DeletedUser15049

It gets even more interesting greco. IoA are talking to CE about merging. Seems as if Ares intend to develop an alliance to counter honeys and harbs. Relentless too in the longer term if they were successful no doubt. However CE are just being used as fodder. The plan being to stack cities on frontlines and using the kids to do so. Same old story.

dream.2.Defy today at 8:13 AM
We within the leadership have discussed a merge with IOA. So it is officially put into a vote within the survey.

If the merge goes through, here is what you can expect;
1. Larger support system.
2. Stronger Team Work.
3. Better relations with other Alliances such as Ionic Legion and DOA.
And more that will be worked out later.

This is not something that is going to be rushed and is still being discussed. So please place your vote.

So the play carries on. Time for a sitdown again folks.

DeletedUser

Classic. Dec 8 looms. IoA will get CE (and there is your proof) and DoA will get EotD.

My predictions are coming true each and everyday. I amazingly thank dunedinlad and greco for their due diligence.

I just hope more people in the west can see the truth, before it is too late.

ex umbra in solem

DeletedUser

Lets make this simple...

Side your alliance with DoA and your fate is sealed. From Harbs point of view it's only matter of free slot dynamics for us.

We well destroy DoA and all those that bought their false promises of security and prosperity. We read their evil plans and we are aware of plots they are making around for some time now.

So, at the end it's up to you. Become their puppets and face our wrath. Or break from them, do your own business and live. As I said... it's quite simple.

P.S. I hope IoA will not make any rush moves, especially considering merging with CE and everything that may come out from it.

Ares Ionian Legion should think twice before move on with current flow. Just saying...

DeletedUser

Greco, Last time I checked I am one of the family leaders. It's all in the super secret shared forum.

Nick, IoA don't get anything it's a free vote within CE to continue discussions. If they vote against it that's their choice.

Dune, posting the forum contents from another alliance is great for my diplomacy, albeit annoying.

Aristah, I value the input of Harbinger players it's nice that you show the community exactly how you think and feel. I'm sure if Philney is worried he will be in touch.

DeletedUser

It gets even more interesting greco. IoA are talking to CE about merging. Seems as if Ares intend to develop an alliance to counter honeys and harbs. Relentless too in the longer term if they were successful no doubt. However CE are just being used as fodder. The plan being to stack cities on frontlines and using the kids to do so. Same old story.

So the play carries on. Time for a sitdown again folks.

You missed the point of that merger of CE and IoA. already some of the eotd members that were getting attacked jumped ship and headed to IoA, CE will now Join IoA. Why do you ask. protection. They know if the they are under the banner of IoA then the harbs wont attack them. Well i hope Phil make a srance and tells BN that if he does take them in, the harbs will consider those members as refugees.

DeletedUser

I amazingly thank dunedinlad and greco for their due diligence.

WOW. Dune, you believe this. Is it doomsday? Did I die and go to heaven? Am I dreaming? Nwhiner thanks you and me in one sentence..
Mark this Date down.

DeletedUser

BN is well known for his fairness and attention to detail in situations regarding refugee status. I dont think that if anyone had a legitimate claim on a player that they would have any problem getting that addressed. Cronos is also pretty reasonable from my experience.

As for this game....who gives a crap...all it is now is a farming contest. the server is essentially ruined. We can get more resources than billy so he doesnt have a chance. I just hope one of the wonders is a scantily clad statue of Margaret Thatcher so that I have a reason to stick around.

DeletedUser

Thank you Philney. You are quite right it's why there are 4 Harb/Omen conquests on IoA, ops that were planned were allowed to run without interference. If they weren't agreed we'd have had one of our shouting matches :)

You are also quite right about the farming side. As the world wonders roll out there will be a rush to farm resources. The big alliances will more or less will 'sim-up' for the duration. The fights are only like to start up when and if two of them have a direct competition for for their 4th wonder (unless everyone ends up building the same one).

DeletedUser

Our shouting matches were epic...lol. I shall miss them.

And yes,..... its a sad day for grepolis, while I think it might be different if its a wonder world from the start, putting them into play so late can only muck things up and everyone who voted for it might regret it soon. Although i seriously doubt that every server voted 2.0 into play. I was searching to switch to one that didnt and I was told that all had adopted the 2.0. seems to me that the company just wants to close old servers.
I suppose it will at least save me money not buying the gold....

DeletedUser15049

Interesting Delta...have a think about what is highlighted.

Thank you Philney. You are quite right it's why there are 4 Harb/Omen conquests on IoA, ops that were planned were allowed to run without interference. If they weren't agreed we'd have had one of our shouting matches :)

You are also quite right about the farming side. As the world wonders roll out there will be a rush to farm resources. The big alliances will more or less will 'sim-up' for the duration. The fights are only like to start up when and if two of them have a direct competition for for their 4th wonder (unless everyone ends up building the same one).

Well you cannot say you were not forewarned.

DeletedUser3288

I for 1 would rather fight than sim it for 4 wonders, i would feel pretty pathetic if i built them then claimed that i had "won"

Although lets not forget, that building 4 world wonders doesnt mean you win, just means you open up hero worlds, people can still continue to fight!

DeletedUser15049

I for 1 would rather fight than sim it for 4 wonders, i would feel pretty pathetic if i built them then claimed that i had "won"

Although lets not forget, that building 4 world wonders doesnt mean you win, just means you open up hero worlds, people can still continue to fight!

Rise of the Sims?

DeletedUser

hahahahaha, nice dune.

@danie...the world doesnt end once the 4th wonder is built? Because I am all about sticking it in and just fighting.

DeletedUser3288

hahahahaha, nice dune.

@danie...the world doesnt end once the 4th wonder is built? Because I am all about sticking it in and just fighting.

No it does not, i have also just read the revised hero world requirements, which means that you dont need to have finished 4 wonders on a world to join a hero world. So i suspect that a lot of people will vanish on the 16th of December as soon as the hero world opens.

The world only closes when it drops below 1000 active players, and even then it may not be closed, they will monitor it after it drops below 1000 players and decide when to close it.

DeletedUser

We already have way fewer than 1000 active players my friend.

1000 Tommy2.2.8 Relentless 22,862 4 5,715

That is player 1000. What are the odds that many people below him are active, and that all 999 above him are active?

Upgrade to 2.0 = death of Delta.

Look at the top-15 alliances, of which, I am sure over 20% are inactive.
1240 players.
meaning 248 are inactive.
Meaning that we have under 1,000 active players.

Even if we have more than 1000 now, come Dec. 15, when essentially anyone can get into the Hero world - it will plummet.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's a free choice whether to join a Hero World and start everything from scratch (Hero World is basically just a new server with different settings, more features and some requirements for joining), or stay and play your home world. The heroic tactition requirements are not that high because they are not aiming at big players who spend years building their empire, but at those who can start new server quite easily after a month or two of training in a regular world. I doubt really active and dedicated players will vanish on Dec 16.

DeletedUser

It's a free choice whether to join a Hero World and start everything from scratch (Hero World is basically just a new server with different settings, more features and some requirements for joining), or stay and play your home world. The heroic tactition requirements are not that high because they are not aiming at big players who spend years building their empire, but at those who can start new server quite easily after a month or two of training in a regular world. I doubt really active and dedicated players will vanish on Dec 16.

Many players are going to quit on or right after dec 8. AS for Nwhiner, Yes we are under 1000 true players, but we have so many accounts on this sever that players are just log on once a week and just waste time on it. I Remember one player on my original Island that lasted for over 1 year till he ghosted. He never went above 2500 pts. There are many players like that.

DeletedUser5270

I won't be going to the Hero Worlds. The changes in entry requirements have reduced it to the point that basically anybody can get in. This makes it far from Heroic and therefore pointless. Now that v2 has been delayed again the whole thing is becoming a damp squib.

DeletedUser15049

I'm getting pretty irritated by it all too Imperica. However I still hope they see this is an old world with old world gamers and that their market is best served by diversity. Not many people have said to me they want it.